Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Good to read Abir's introspection - now and during breakup. He is the glass half full kind of person I guess. As usual, when his feelings overwhelm him, they find expression in his painting. If Meenakshi had not put that option in front of him then, he might actually have become closer to her - it's nice that you brought that up.

Are we going to see other people's reactions in the next update? Are they going to tell anyone else?

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That was some writing...you really got into the skin of Abir's character. The show doesn't really give the time or chance for people to look at these characters I'm such depth. Thanks to writers like yourself, we get a glimpse or an understanding of what must be the character of the individual. 

I think you sorted out Abir's thought process , his emotions , his vulnerability, relationships with his mom, Nanko, his dad and beyond everyone his love for Mishti. 

Again a very visual chapter so well done. And keep writing. 

Love n Hugs

N

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

WOAH!👏

That was so brilliantly written, I am speechless. You have literally taken Abir's POV and did wonders with it. All his feelings, emotions, you captured all of it. I kinda took a pause in the middle before I kept reading because it was too good. The piece really shows that you know Abir's character inside and out, his motivations and drives. 

The reason I love Abir is because of how pure he is. Like you mentioned in your writing, he never blames anyone for his miseries. Except maybe Ma and Of course himself. Because he sees where he's going wrong and what he should and should not do. Unlike his mother, who seems to only think about herself.

I really loved how you incorporated Mehul in here and everything Abir went through with his childhood and beautifully layered it with his pain of losing his child that he never even got to meet.. Reading about his feelings about his unborn child was a hard one for me. It was beautifully and painfully written 😭

His guilt towards Mishti was a treat to read, somewhere I feel like it's missing in the show. He seems to have forgotten all that he put her through, maybe it's still there and it's taken a backseat due to high voltage drama but it was a nice to read that because he really took her heart and smashed it against a rock. And the memories are very fresh in my head as well.

I loved how you said Kunal is more his son rather than his brother, I do agree to this. And where you mentioned that he blames himself for how Kunal has become the way he is or his Ma, I do connect to that as well. But somewhere I feel, those escapades made him into the man he is today. So I would tell him not to feel guilty about that. If he hadn't gone on his adventures, his Ma could have controlled as well him as she did during the breakup phase. (just my small guess)

Wow, my post became longer than I anticipated but when I start I just can't stop. Especially because you wrote this so well and I am so excited to read Mishti and Abir's conversation ❤️

All the best for the next one my dear 🥳

Edited by tumhiho - 3 years ago
AnkitaPritu thumbnail

Ohhhhhhhh Goshhhh Sachhhiii shonali beyond expectations 🤗🤗 Couldn't grasp the pain the suffering the guilt if Abir Rajvansh while reading once..Had to read it thrice..Mercy felt like, anyone please hold him and caress him

Please I want a caring mishti n consoling mishti 4 the small Abir please 🙏🙏

Itsflora thumbnail

That analysis was done beautifully about abir.  

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for this chapter. Tsunami of Abhir's emotions are penned so nicely. 

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Good to read Abir's introspection - now and during breakup. He is the glass half full kind of person I guess. As usual, when his feelings overwhelm him, they find expression in his painting. If Meenakshi had not put that option in front of him then, he might actually have become closer to her - it's nice that you brought that up.

Are we going to see other people's reactions in the next update? Are they going to tell anyone else?

Hello!!

Abir is always a glass half filled type of person. Always looking for something to learn and always ready to improve his mistakes. Meenakshi screwed up big time. She actually could have had a stronger and better relationship but she lost that chance by doing that.

You will have to wait for next update!!

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_love

That was some writing...you really got into the skin of Abir's character. The show doesn't really give the time or chance for people to look at these characters I'm such depth. Thanks to writers like yourself, we get a glimpse or an understanding of what must be the character of the individual. 

I think you sorted out Abir's thought process , his emotions , his vulnerability, relationships with his mom, Nanko, his dad and beyond everyone his love for Mishti. 

Again a very visual chapter so well done. And keep writing. 

Love n Hugs

N

Heyya Dii!!!

Thank you for cutest compliment <3. I guess somehow I wanted to show a connect in his emotions and his past issues. I thought that was probably the strongest way I could share his mental state!

Thank you so much once again for reading and commenting!

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

WOAH!👏

That was so brilliantly written, I am speechless. You have literally taken Abir's POV and did wonders with it. All his feelings, emotions, you captured all of it. I kinda took a pause in the middle before I kept reading because it was too good. The piece really shows that you know Abir's character inside and out, his motivations and drives. 

The reason I love Abir is because of how pure he is. Like you mentioned in your writing, he never blames anyone for his miseries. Except maybe Ma and Of course himself. Because he sees where he's going wrong and what he should and should not do. Unlike his mother, who seems to only think about herself.

I really loved how you incorporated Mehul in here and everything Abir went through with his childhood and beautifully layered it with his pain of losing his child that he never even got to meet.. Reading about his feelings about his unborn child was a hard one for me. It was beautifully and painfully written 😭

His guilt towards Mishti was a treat to read, somewhere I feel like it's missing in the show. He seems to have forgotten all that he put her through, maybe it's still there and it's taken a backseat due to high voltage drama but it was a nice to read that because he really took her heart and smashed it against a rock. And the memories are very fresh in my head as well.

I loved how you said Kunal is more his son rather than his brother, I do agree to this. And where you mentioned that he blames himself for how Kunal has become the way he is or his Ma, I do connect to that as well. But somewhere I feel, those escapades made him into the man he is today. So I would tell him not to feel guilty about that. If he hadn't gone on his adventures, his Ma could have controlled as well him as she did during the breakup phase. (just my small guess)

Wow, my post became longer than I anticipated but when I start I just can't stop. Especially because you wrote this so well and I am so excited to read Mishti and Abir's conversation ❤️

All the best for the next one my dear 🥳

Thank you so much for your amazing comment <3 <3 <3. It brought a huge smile on my face <3

I guess for me to show Abirs vulnerability it was important for me to show him really emotional and bothered and him to go back to everything that happened in the past. Sometimes it becomes essential and easier for a person to think of the past when he is going through something that he can relate to. And Abir as a character is like that. He is extremely emotional about his loved ones and things like him makes him see reason.

When I had thought of using the miscarriage, I wanted to make it abir oriented. And it was getting hard for me to show that unless I showed a connection between a lost baby and dad. And when i thought of this connection, this idea suddenly popped. And I just went ahead with it.

He definitely hasnt forgotten in the show but maybe the current fear of protecting Mishti from his mom has taken over. He doesnt want his mother to hurt mishti at all and his enitre focus is that.

And yah! Abir is more like that father to kunal too. They feel the same about eachother and hence he did what he think was best.

Thank you so much for your amazing review and thank you for reading!

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnkitaPritu

Ohhhhhhhh Goshhhh Sachhhiii shonali beyond expectations 🤗🤗 Couldn't grasp the pain the suffering the guilt if Abir Rajvansh while reading once..Had to read it thrice..Mercy felt like, anyone please hold him and caress him

Please I want a caring mishti n consoling mishti 4 the small Abir please 🙏🙏

Hey Ankita!

Haha! I am so glad that you read it thrice and that it was beyond your expectations! <3 Thank you for always being such a sweetheart and encouraging me! It means a lot! <3

Wait for the next update to find out what happens