~MishBir TS~ **Let's Sing The Pain Away** Final Chapter Page 9 Updated - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by The_incredible

This is wonderful concept yaar..it's so intriguing... waiting for the next part...I totally loved this....❤️❤️

Thank you! I am glad you liked the concept. I hope the new updates keep you involved as well.

I will try to update it soon!

Originally posted by AnkitaPritu

Shonali  aisa kyun karte ho aap 🤧😩you have made me emotional due to your writing and the last line was like a knife in my gut

Please update the next part soon🙏🙏

I am so sorry Ankita for making you cry. But I am glad to know my story did touch the right chord for you <3

I will definitely try to update it as soon as I can!

Originally posted by Mii5

My God! Miscarriage?? Hope Mishti is fine now and she can conceive in future.... Hope everything goes well.... Tragedy story math likho aap....

Haha! Dont worry! It isnt really a tragedy story. I am just going to touch some emotional chords again for both the characters! 

I hope you like the further updates <3 Keep reading

Originally posted by Nikki_love

Ok..! Rollercoaster of emotions...I was guessing what's happening...had that bit of dread in my heart n it came true when I read the last line....🤧🤧😭.

Mishti being protective of Abir ....😍😍😍😍💕💕💕takes my heart...

The writing is soothing..peaceful and Shona your MishBir are Perfect. The way you describe their emotions n feelings is bliss...

Jealous Abir...I love !

Mishti's miscarriage...won't be easy on anyone especially MishBir 😭😭😭 and come to think of it, she's putting up such a brave front for Abir.

Awaiting the next update with love

Love n hugs

N

Heyyyaaa Diiii <3

I guess lower abdominal pain was mostly a giveaway for majority to doubt that it could be a miscarriage. 

Arent they always protective of one another when they are hurt?

Thank you so much for that compliment. Made my day <3.

Mishti remained strong because there is a reason. I have tried my level best to keep it realistic. I hope it convinces you too.

Will try to update it as soon as I can <3

Originally posted by tumhiho

So happy to see you are back with another piece of beautiful work❤️ -

This was very well-written. It was s a bit heart-breaking too😒 Poor MishBir. I admire Mishti's strength to not fall into depression and stick by Abir the entire time. She was his pillar when even she needed one badly. Probably stress from him getting shot and the sudden panic caused her miscarriage. I hope he doesn't start blaming himself. Excited to see how you will take this forward.🤗

I really liked how he didn't snoop on her phone, instead, he asked her directly. That was really nice, it showed their trust in each other. 

All the best for the next one, I'm sure it will be as lovely❤️

And I am so happy to see your comment <3

You will see why Mishti didnt fall into depression in the next update. I have tried to keep it rather realistic then trying to show her as some superhuman who can take all the pain. Hopefully it makes sense to you too <3

Thats MishBir for you too. Knows and understands eachother. Trust eachother immensely but are also human to feelings like jealousy and anger <3 Perfectly flawed individuals <3

Thank you for the wishes! Will try to update it soon <3

Originally posted by Ashi3

Shona..🤗

You're back with another brilliant work. ❤️ What an irony! Here I'm penning down an OS on a happily pregnant MishBir in the MishBir House and you wriote about her miscarriage. It's so painfully beautiful..💔

Abir is in trauma thinking of what could have happened to Mishti and Mishti is trying to handle both Abir's & her pain. She don't want to hurt him by informing him about their loss. So she's keeping it all to herself and gulping away her tears by putting on a cheerful facade. How difficult would those two weeks have been for her? Sadly, no one seems to notice her state of mind except for her Badi Maa. 💔 What kind of a woman is Meenakshi Rajvansh? All she is worried about is that Mishti is receiving the praises??

Abir is going to be so heartbroken! He will be drowned in pain and guilt. Pain for their loss and guilt of not being there for her when she needed him the most. It's going to be a terrible time for both of them. They don't deserve this. 💔 Mishti has bottled up her pain. It is not going to do any good.

This chapter is awesome, Shona. It left me with a dull ache. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon dear...🤗

Ashhuuu <3 <3 <3

Yes I am!! Oh the irony! Hahah! I mean twitter is filled with MishBir and their imaginative future kids <3 <3 So I thought let me twist a little. I know I am an evil spawn <3 <3 I always wanted to explore this area for MishBir. I am not sure how good it will get but I hope whatever I have, is convincing enough.

Abir will feel a lot of emotions. You will see in the next updates hopfully <3

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! And I cant wait to read yours <3

Originally posted by angelfire78

Heartbreaking storyline, but emotions have been expressed so well. 

Thank you so much for such a sweet compliment <3

Originally posted by screen22

Nice and heartfelt, the whole story highlights questions 

1. Who shot Abir?

2. What caused the miscarriage 

How both of them need each other’s support to get pass this🥺

Badi ma is the sole support of Mishit at this present time because it tell that nothing is hidden from Badi ma and it tell that mother knows everything.

Brilliant  please continue soon🥳

Both of your questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes <3 <3

Is Badi ma really the sole support? That is another question you need to ask!!! **hint hint**

Thank you for reading and commenting! I will try to update this soon!

Teaser Alert!!

“No Abir, if we arent informing your mother about my miscarriage, we wont be informing Badi ma and Bade papa too.”

Edited by .IamShonali. - 3 years ago

Originally posted by .IamShonali.

Teaser Alert!!

“No Abir, if we arent informing your mother about my miscarriage, we wont be informing Badi ma and Bade papa too.”

Oh! No one knows about her miscarriage?! I thought it was only hidden from Abir.