Posted: 3 years ago

Guys please go and request her to cast Divan in the Broken and Beautiful sequel, she is asking for suggestions:) Here is the link:)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_b9Yl4ALSx/?igshid=fnasyblo8dkh

DT and KP would not want to work opposite to each other so soon

It will be career suicidal for both

Done👍

But what's the story about??

Originally posted by --QUEEN--

Done👍

But what's the story about??

Thanks!! No idea about the story Reena

Originally posted by MeghnaGhosh

Thanks!! No idea about the story Reena

Oh..you don't know about the story? ?

Does the story have a happy ending? 😒. The title is a bit...you know

Recently I have watched a tamil movie titled, '96'. A love story actually not exactly a love story, of school sweetthearts, who had to part ways after their highschool, and part ways forever after college, because of a stupid misunderstanding 😡and lack of communication 😭.  But that's how the characters are. The girl is married and settled in Singapore, and the guy doesn't marry because he couldn't move on. After 22 years, they meet in a school reunion, and the moments they spend, till she leaves to Singapore the next day, is all the film about.

I don't remember a movie after 'Barfi' which moved my heart like this movie did. The miusic, the dialogues, leads, especially the guy, he reminds me of kp when it comes to talent. From the beginning to the end, it's like someone is holding your heart and squeezing it everytime you witness something beautiful between them and you already know that they're not meant to be together. I cried buckets till the end😢. 

And this old habit of mine, where I visulaise divan in all the movies I like, but this one,  I don't know😢. They are a perfect couple who can squeeze your heart, if they are casted in a feel good story like this, still you don't want them, because you know they won't unite in the end😢. I just can't visulaise them in the climax at all😭

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 3 years ago

Originally posted by --QUEEN--

Oh..you don't know about the story? ?

Does the story have a happy ending? 😒. The title is a bit...you know

Recently I have watched a tamil movie titled, '96'. A love story actually not exactly a love story, of school sweetthearts, who had to part ways after their highschool, and part ways forever after college, because of a stupid misunderstanding 😡and lack of communication 😭.  But that's how the characters are. The girl is married and settled in Singapore, and the guy doesn't marry because he couldn't move on. After 22 years, they meet in a school reunion, and the moments they spend, till she leaves to Singapore the next day, is all the film about.

I don't remember a movie after 'Barfi' which moved my heart like this movie did. The miusic, the dialogues, leads, especially the guy, he reminds me of kp when it comes to talent. From the beginning to the end, it's like someone is holding your heart and squeezing it everytime you witness something beautiful between them and you already know that they're not meant to be together. I cried buckets till the end😢. 

And this old habit of mine, where I visulaise divan in all the movies I like, but this one,  I don't know😢. They are a perfect couple who can squeeze your heart, if they are casted in a feel good story like this, still you don't want them, because you know they won't unite in the end😢. I just can't visulaise them in the climax at all😭

Sounds wonderful Reena!!

@red Yes I think so

@bold tell me about it! I imagine them in any good thing that I see too;)

The only technical reason I can think of is maybe ALT doesn’t cast the same actor in different ongoing web series. Or maybe it’s got something to do with StarPlus.