||Shubh Aarambh Spoiler Thread ||update* - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Padosan12

Tbh I m liking the track. Ya this episode was average but I m damn excited to see Ranja love story part 2 . 

I am loving this track. For me this is far better than the usual mota moti karnama drama. 

I am waiting for the actually love story to start!

i am waiting for Raja to accept the reality of mota moti i don't know if its going to happen or not or Rani and his business have to suffer a lot just because of his blind trust on them ,could he not see his mom suffering and him staying hungry all day and have been using Hitank and his brothers old clothes all his life ?really i am feeling so angry about his blind faith on them more than his own family .

So a long episode it was. It was a half an hour long one. And now I guess things are getting more twisted. 

To begin with Kirtida tells rani dramatically that she has been given the job. Rani is very happy. Kirtida tells her that Raja, nah nah nah, Hemant recommended her. I loved the way Raja hints Kirtida about the salary. This guy has learned it all....Rani sees the sign and gets flashes...She feels like she knows the sign. 

Kirtida as expected is planning things. She wants to do a Kala Karnama. I wonder what she will do now. But I know, if it concerns Rani then she will have to face Raja first. 

Raja here is thinking how people lie...it's so difficult for him. Even after living in the house filled with liars and lies, he doesn't know how to lie....waah!

Utsav warns Raja about the consequence of employing Rani.  But Raja just wants to be with Rani, the whole day😆. He says that he would instruct his staff but what about the costumers. Raja will manage no matter what.

Meanwhile Rani is going back home with sweets. Raja wants to have sweets from her hand...he wants to hear her tell his name, Raja. I loved this part of the scene, where he insists her to tell his name but she is unable to. And the twist one of the episode, Rani wants Raja Seth's number. 

Raja refuses to give, but Rani finds a visiting card. I wonder how all the change happened in such a short time! Just now Gunwant was like the owner and all of a sudden Raja's number is printed in the visiting card. Raja tries to run away but just then Rani calls and the phone rings. 

Finally Rani realises that the number is same as Hemant's. She is suspicious, but Raja somehow makes a reason. I love Raja so much now, his new personality is just so amazing.  I loved when Raja asks her if he was suitable for her, for he also is poor just like her. 

Meanwhile, some man has come to visit Asha, apparently he wants to give his daughter to Raja. First it was Pooja and now some Aneesha! God someone spare me from this drama, new girls coming into Rajas life when he truely loves Rani. And she loves him apparently. Why does such twists come in such a beautiful track. And this guy really knows how to manipulate Asha. He wants to get his daughter married and the expense he will bear is 3-4 crores. And that all his property will be Raja's only for his daughter is a single child. I tell you, this is such a horrible thinking, how can one think like this. One thing that is going to happen for sure is Asha is going to fall into this trap. 

Gunwant wants to persuade this man for Mehul, what the he'll is wrong with him, first he got him married with Jharna because she got them enough money and now he wants to get Mehul married again for more money. Mehul is his son not some article to be sold again and again. But this man asks him a question that was enough to shut him up, a quality Raja has which Mehul also has. And let us be assured that there is no such quality. 

Asha refuses the relation, because apparently they care about trust more than money. I was like what a wonderful joke...if that was the case, Rani would have never been insulted so much....And never would she play such dirty games with Moti mummy. 

Back at Rani's place, she is looking for some bag and RanJa's wedding card falls off the cupboard. It was a scene filled with suspense, I was wondering if she will find out, especially when I know this track is going to end very soon. But fortunately her sister hides it on time. And Rani is so sharp, she guesses that something fell down....

Rani confesses to her sister that she has been feeling weird ever since her accident. And more so because of Hemant's entry into her life. And that she feels like she knows him from before...she understands him from before.... now who wil ltell her that he is her husband! Chuki behen tells her that she has started to fall in love, but she kind off doesn't agree but she ponders over it for sure. And I loved this bit of Rani. 

I loved this scene in particular, where Rani finds Raja struggling from mosquitos. Rani gets a coil for him. I loved it so much, unknowingly she is falling for him or in fact she has fallen for him already. 

Chuki behen comes to give tea to Raja and tells him that Rani is also falling for him. How can she not fall for Raja once again?  Raja is more impressed with Rani's tea, after all it was such a good tea will make the whole day good. What he meant was that his day started with Rani's presence in his life even though it was just a tea. 

Now my favourite scene of the episode, the nice nok-jhok between Raja and Rani. Every dialogue was so awesome. Basically Rani wants to thank him, and tries to get his attention, but Raja is kind off ignoring her.  I loved the way raja asks if she was calling him and the way she nods her head. And the background tune, and that hee haa....Then Raja pretends as though he did not hear her. The dialogue was just so lit here....woh kya hai na, mere khaan Kanpur wale mama ke bete ke girlfriend ke ghar par keh gaya hai....my god, I am thinking what was Raja doing in that girls house. Rani's expression was also so awesome. 

Raja places a deal to accept the thank you, that rani will have to go with him to shop daily. Rani feels that he is tried to sit over her head. And again Rajas dialogue her, one of my favourite.... Tum aise har baat par ankhe laal karke devi kyu ban jati ho!  And the talk after this was just so cute, he wants to travel with her for he wants to know her or in fact wants her to know him. The dialogue, aur haan mein ladkiyon ke peeche nahi padta, ladkiyon mere peeche padti hai....someone tell him that he is behind Rani, not that she is behind him...And also that he is flirting a lot these days even though it's with his own wife. 

Raja thanks her for the coil. And his dialogue again, my god why are we getting showered with such beautiful dialogues today? Woh Kya hai na mujhe apne logo ko thank you bolne mein time nahi lagta. 

Rani is surprised, she keeps staring him. Here again, the dialogue was so good.  Ab tum aise handsome ladke ho ghur ghur ke dekhoge toh, tum khud hi haan kar dogi, shadi ke liye. I tell you, he is so keen on getting her agree to him as soon as possible. But I love this, Rani's expressions and Raja's dialogue. 

Raja tells her that his turn is before hers to fill the bucket and walks away leaving rani to think about everything that has been happening to her. And her smile tells that she is already fallen in love but she hasn't realised it. 

Back at home, Asha hears someone call her Mummyji and she enters the room thinking that it was rani who came back. I was thinking what happened to the grah pravesh she had planned for Rani? She finds a bride sitting there with money. She tells that she is that man's daughter , Aneesha who had come for Rajas alliance. And she tells that as promised by her father she will shower money on them. And then, Asha wakes up from her dream because of her alarm. Now I am having serious idea that Asha will agree to the proposal and simultaneously Kiritda will play her game. 

The last scene, again was a beautiful scene. Rani leaving for work and Raja on the bike waiting for her. She is shocked but there a slight smile on her face. 

Special mention to a dialogue by Raja, Pyaar toh ho gaya hai, sirf ikraar baki hai. Mentioned because he is able to identify this fact. 

Overall I loved the episodes, for expressions and dialogues...for RanJa's nok-jhok. I am excited to know how the story is going to turn. 

Edited by faishar02 - 3 years ago

Well Raja is flirting alot these days. As for the girl it's a cameo so no worries. I m hating Asha now I thought she has got some sense. But I feel raja rani ko inko class deni padegi .

Originally posted by Padosan12

Well Raja is flirting alot these days. As for the girl it's a cameo so no worries. I m hating Asha now I thought she has got some sense. But I feel raja rani ko inko class deni padegi .

Yep!

The girls role is for a very short time...And anyway Raja dil never ever agree. 

Yes! Asha needs a dose on life!

According to Gossip tv news page it says that Ranja will fight for shop against Gunwant . 

P.s don't know if it's true kr not . But let's hope for the best !!