Shubh Aarambh

||Shubh Aarambh Spoiler Thread ||update*

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

*Welcome to the spoiler Thread of Shubharambh *

All spoiler related to Shubh Arambh whether spoiler video , interviews and precap of the episode will be posted here . 

Rules : 

* Post spoiler here 

* Don't abuse in chat section 

* Make sure you like this post 🤣

Also all the latest gossip you will find here !!☺️

Ho arambh ho arambh ho arambh 

Edited by braveheartdoc - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padosan12 thumbnail

Links section : 

https://youtu.be/-rjRT9DMinc

Idk why all channels give late segments of them 😕

Edited by Padosan12 - 3 years ago
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Padosan12

Links section : 

https://youtu.be/-rjRT9DMinc

Idk why all channels give late segments of them 😕

❤️

faishar02 thumbnail

So the episode was slightly boring maybe because there was no RanJa scene or maybe because I knew what would have ultimately.

Moti mummy will surely have it from Raja once he finds out, it would have been better for her to go and hide somewhere than hiding Rani. That way she would be safe and Rani would be in better condition. Had she done that, all the unnecessary drama would not be needed.

It was a funny episode, Kirtida trying to hide Rani. Asha is playing the same game that Kirtida had played. First the cooking and then giving the clothes for Mehul and Hitank and taunting her. I loved this bit. 

Raja doesn't want Asha to taunt Kirtida and he decides not to behave cold to her. Raja's decision is a good one but he doesn't know them, they will never ever understand the importance of love and respect...for them everything is money. And I wonder what will happen to Raja's plan of acting casual with them when he finds out that Rani's condition is because of his Moti mummy. 

The entire portion of the phone falling and Raja trying to find was increasing the excitement that he would find the shoes under the table. Raja took so long to find his phone and Kirtida found it in a second that too without bending! Waah! The way Kirtida was acting extra sweet and helping Raja, my god I would get diabetes. 

I loved it when Kirtida sits down and Asha taunts her again. Kirtida truly deserves a place on the floor, and Gunwant must also be with her. And ofcourse I loved it when Asha kept referring to andar wali Kirtida repeatedly. 

Raja goes to his room and realises that all the mess has been cleared but mistakes it to be done by Kirtida. Ha ha ha, Kirtida and cleaning a mess 🤣She is better off creating one.

Raja tries calling Rani but it's not reachable....he calls her sister to find out that Rani has come to meet him here at his house. He finds out that no one knows where she is. Chuki behen says Rani hasn't returned. He is in panic mode.

Meanwhile Gunwant and Kirtida take Rani in a carpet somewhere. Had Raja seen this, they would be on the streets. 

Raja looks for Rani everywhere. Even Utsav starts looking. And they both reach the same place but differently and see Rani lying there. 

Rani is in the hospital. I expected Raja's to come and lift her and take her to the hospital but due to the time, we can't see such a thing. 

In the hospital, Utsav is trying to understand what happened but Asha tells him to pray that Rani must get fine fast.

Meanwhile the doctor informs that they were late in bringing her and there is internal bleeding but there is nothing they have attached, no oxygen mask..nothing. Like seriously? And the doctor says there is nothing to worry, she is fine. One side he says it's very late when they got her and on the other she is fine. I wonder what sort of doctor is he. 

And Raja decides to stay back with Rani. I wonder what will happen in the morning when she gets her sense, how will she react? Or will someone else be with her when she gets conscious?

I am waiting for the next episode. 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Your writing pattern seemed changed

Good one.. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the update really i was not expecting it so early . thankyou 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

the episode is out on VOOT Select  everyday 24hrs before the TV telecast.

Padosan12 thumbnail

Tbh I m liking the track. Ya this episode was average but I m damn excited to see Ranja love story part 2 . 

faishar02 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

Your writing pattern seemed changed

Good one.. 

Ok...I really don't know why you are feeling this. 

faishar02 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

It's because I see it on Voot select, where it releases 24 hrs before the actual telecast