Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Is Diya really Anurag and Komolika daughter?

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Diya is 6 years old and Kzk took a 8 years leap and if Anurag is not the father meaning Komolika did gulu, gulu with someone while she was married to Anurag?😆 Unless she fake her pregnancy to dumbo Anurag and portraying that girl as her daughter but going by her self talk it's looking like Diya is her daughter only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6289815713 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Diya is not Anurag real daughter. It must be komolika conspiracy. Sneha is anurag daughter not Diya.

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

For noe they can mold the story any Which way... As they have emphasized on the fact that anurag was not in his senses and under effect of liquire ...and going by EKs track record its a patent track where the vamp tricks the ML that they have a child... and the way komolikas charcter is shaping... she will never get what she wants fully and vamp and the ML never have a child together....But for now they have kept the loop open to mold it the way that anu is not biological father of diya.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Diya is definitely komo's child..otherwise she would never ever love her. N as per anurag..komo is anything but not that type of vamp who is connected with other mans.. Yah before marriage she loved to make lattu mans but she truly loves anurag .. The amount of confrontation they did before it was clear except anurag she will never allow other man to touch her. Also she was with basus since 8 years. So on that place I dont think she could make fake pregnancy . Kisina kisko pata chal hi jatee.. N anulika is sharing same bed since years ..like before there were no pillow barriers also. Toh without any kind of touch they were together on same bed since years it would completely weird . Yah I know kzk is weird . But If Diya would not anurag's own child..then cv at least showed anulika separate on bedroom.. So as per current situation it is high chance ..diya is anulika's child still... Now lets see ageee Keya hote haiEdited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't think diya is Anurag's daughter because in Ekta serial the vamp and the male lead cannot have a child together and in previous season also the ml and the vamp didnot have a child together. I think it's just a conspiracy of komolika where she is pretending that diya is her and Anurag's daughter so that she will have an advantage on Anurag. It's really a suspence now who is really the father of diya which will later be clarified by CVS.

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
6289815713 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I also same think Diya is not anurag child Sneha is only anuraih daughter.

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Considering whatever has been shown till the lockdown, I would agree with some of the points mentioned by co-member Oposora above that she could be his daughter. But but but their is a glitch here too- "Anurag's drunken state". And this has only been kept so that CVs allow them space to turn around things whenever they want. They can show Diya is his daughter but they can also show that she isn't. That's such a cunning move by writers to keep everyone hanging like always.

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Discolights

Considering whatever has been shown till the lockdown, I would agree with some of the points mentioned by co-member Oposora above that she could be his daughter. But but but their is a glitch here too- "Anurag's drunken state". And this has only been kept so that CVs allow them space to turn around things whenever they want. They can show Diya is his daughter but they can also show that she isn't. That's such a cunning move by writers to keep everyone hanging like always.

See if later look at komolikas statement..she will go to any extent to keep the trophy anurag Basu with her...ever since komolika entered for the very first time (hina time) after marriage her sole and only mission was to get intimate with anurag...she didn’t knew about anupre consumation then so she felt it would be a win...but even in anurags memory loss track now  she wanted real consumattion by intoxicating anurag, however we saw even anurag was backing out by prerna saved him...main point is... anulika having a daughter and komolika thinking sneha is dead should not make komolika scared of anurags feelings for prerna...but she is fearing it....and later also...if prerna goes with bajaj...and anurag let her have sneha with her...anulika leading a life of compremise because of diya will take away all the twist in the tail...

If we pay attention to komolikas monolouges and dialouges in alone...she has voiced out her being diyas daughter..never she mentioned on alone that she is a product of anulika... in pandal I felt she kinda used it to get close to anurag. Well the loophooles are there, lets see which route the CVs take.

Discolights thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

See if later look at komolikas statement..she will go to any extent to keep the trophy anurag Basu with her...ever since komolika entered for the very first time (hina time) after marriage her sole and only mission was to get intimate with anurag...she didn’t knew about anupre consumation then so she felt it would be a win...but even in anurags memory loss track now  she wanted real consumattion by intoxicating anurag, however we saw even anurag was backing out by prerna saved him...main point is... anulika having a daughter and komolika thinking sneha is dead should not make komolika scared of anurags feelings for prerna...but she is fearing it....and later also...if prerna goes with bajaj...and anurag let her have sneha with her...anulika leading a life of compremise because of diya will take away all the twist in the tail...

If we pay attention to komolikas monolouges and dialouges in alone...she has voiced out her being diyas daughter..never she mentioned on alone that she is a product of anulika... in pandal I felt she kinda used it to get close to anurag. Well the loophooles are there, lets see which route the CVs take.

I agree that many of the arguments presented on both the sides makes sense as per logic. But hardly anything anything works as per logic in this show. They have mostly done the most illogical thing in the show. It's so hard to even point a finger on something that makes CVs do the things, that they do. That's why keeping the past record of the CVs (not the logic or story) I am ready to believe that it could go both ways. Like you very well said, we need to see which way CVs they will take. Only time will tell. We all can just wait and watch. 

GM1804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

I don't think diya is Anurag's daughter because in Ekta serial the vamp and the male lead cannot have a child together and in previous season also the ml and the vamp didnot have a child together. I think it's just a conspiracy of komolika where she is pretending that diya is her and Anurag's daughter so that she will have an advantage on Anurag. It's really a suspence now who is really the father of diya which will later be clarified by CVS.

For the umpteenth time, CAN ANYBODY PLEASE VERIFY IF IN KZK 1 KOMO AND ANU HAD A BIOLOGICAL CHILD TOGETHER OR NOT ?????😡😡😡

This is because, before lockdown, when we used to have detailed conversations regarding whether Diya is AnuKomo's biological child or not, some people on this forum used to comment that yes, in KZK 1 too they had a son/daughter (I am forgetting the name) whereas some people used to say, that no in KZK1 all the children that Anurag had, biologically belonged to him and Prerna. So, I am still confused regarding this topic.🤔 The reason why I am again emphasizing on this is, since KZK 2 is a reboot, it can be expected that since they are keeping the main structure intact, the CV's won't deviate from KZK1, as per the topic of paternity of Anu's children is considered.😳