Suvan OS: Ajnabee Ehsaas (Strange Feelings) - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by Vageeshwarics

Such cute OS...I loved Riya's character!

Thank you, Vagee! ITV needs to show more positive girl friendships so introducing a character like Riya would be nice to watch.

Originally posted by Su94

Wow, really well thought out. It's exactly how I imagined Suman being put in her place by being told straight out that the army people are not the disciplined, flawless beings she makes them out to be. Forget Anish, even her dad and daddu aren't perfect. Infact, I like her chacha. I believe she was realising that Shravan, for all his "civilian harkate," has his heart in the right place (before the party fiasco) but if she is expecting a paragon to fall in love with, tough! And if she were a paragon herself, she would have made sure that the civilians in her school weren't discriminated against. Shravan needn't have had to unite them to fight for their rights. So yes, she is egotistic and judgemental.

Wow I love your analysis. I agree - even her own family isn't perfect and that's where she probably gets her judgmental attitude...especially from her grandfather. 

@Bold - I didn't even think of this. This is a very good point. I would also like to add that Shravan is pretty courageous considering that he's a new kid at a school who is part of the minority and is fighting for his rights to be treated equally. 

Another thing I don't understand is why these army kids and their families have the Army > Civilian mindset because if Civilians are so useless and horrible people why are you fighting for your life at the border for them? Or maybe their real motive to join the army is about legacy and prestige rather than protecting the country and it's people...so are these army kids joining the army for the right reasons?

Originally posted by Su94

Wow, really well thought out. It's exactly how I imagined Suman being put in her place by being told straight out that the army people are not the disciplined, flawless beings she makes them out to be. Forget Anish, even her dad and daddu aren't perfect. Infact, I like her chacha. I believe she was realising that Shravan, for all his "civilian harkate," has his heart in the right place (before the party fiasco) but if she is expecting a paragon to fall in love with, tough! And if she were a paragon herself, she would have made sure that the civilians in her school weren't discriminated against. Shravan needn't have had to unite them to fight for their rights. So yes, she is egotistic and judgemental.

@ bold.....so well said.....completely agree with you.... how daddu exposed Shravan in front of his dad during that military event......on their first encounter to flaunt Suman's credit.....was shocking....after that, I would have called him mean and old both....from time to time I feel bad for Suman's uncle....he is an individual and doesn't have rights to follow his dreams and not much to say rather than following other's wish and order...his daughter seems may have more voice in some cases than him...paragon concept in real life is more like an illusion...yes if Suman was so perfect she should have protested against those inequalities and at least should have thrown her support for Shravan when he was fighting against it...

Originally posted by Isabel

@ bold.....so well said.....completely agree with you.... how daddu exposed Shravan in front of his dad during that military event......on their first encounter to flaunt Suman's credit.....was shocking....after that, I would have called him mean and old both....from time to time I feel bad for Suman's uncle....he is an individual and doesn't have rights to follow his dreams and not much to say rather than following other's wish and order...his daughter seems may have more voice in some cases than him...paragon concept in real life is more like an illusion...yes if Suman was so perfect she should have protested against those inequalities and at least should have thrown her support for Shravan when he was fighting against it...

@Bold - he clearly seems neglected and under-confident because he's not in the army. The family has always treated him less but on the exterior they act like a happy family. There are definitely conflicts within their family. I also found it unnecessary that Col. Tiwari got angry with his brother for taking a loan from Devraj. He told Devraj don't mix friendship and business then why is he jumping into his brother's work? Col. Tiwari shouldn't be mixing family and business either...it's his brother's business and he can take loans from wherever he wants since it's his own independent business. 

Originally posted by alina.b

Thank you, Vagee! ITV needs to show more positive girl friendships so introducing a character like Riya would be nice to watch.

Wow I love your analysis. I agree - even her own family isn't perfect and that's where she probably gets her judgmental attitude...especially from her grandfather. 

@Bold - I didn't even think of this. This is a very good point. I would also like to add that Shravan is pretty courageous considering that he's a new kid at a school who is part of the minority and is fighting for his rights to be treated equally. 

Another thing I don't understand is why these army kids and their families have the Army > Civilian mindset because if Civilians are so useless and horrible people why are you fighting for your life at the border for them? Or maybe their real motive to join the army is about legacy and prestige rather than protecting the country and it's people...so are these army kids joining the army for the right reasons?

It did hit me hard when I saw they're grading students as 1, 2, 3 just like excellent, good, and bad tomatoes....Daddu by himself is a pillar of imperfections.....treating his own kid so poorly and unfortunately, Suman is considering him as his idol....... 

I wish I could have made your whole last paragraph bold......there is no question army disserves our love and respect.....but that doesn't allow anyone to discriminate others and they're also like rest of us doing their job as well...sure many of them join to serve our countries....beyond that legacy, prestige, job security, free education, and many other things also undeniably play a major role when people decide to join the army...It is also another corporation that has its fair share of inequalities and corruption...guess the production team wanted to show the differences between a relax, lay back business family VS an army family, who mostly can't see good in other.....good that they're showing this 

Originally posted by Isabel

It did hit me hard when I saw they're grading students as 1, 2, 3 just like excellent, good, and bad tomatoes....Daddu by himself is a pillar of imperfections.....treating his own kid so poorly and unfortunately, Suman is considering him as his idol....... 

I wish I could have made your whole last paragraph bold......there is no question army disserves our love and respect.....but that doesn't allow anyone to discriminate others and they're also like rest of us doing their job as well...sure many of them join to serve our countries....beyond that legacy, prestige, job security, free education, and many other things also undeniably play a major role when people decide to join the army...It is also another corporation that has its fair share of inequalities and corruption...guess the production team wanted to show the differences between a relax, lay back business family VS an army family, who mostly can't see good in other.....good that they're showing this 

@Bold - it reminded me of the class system and how really discrimination is so inbuilt into human nature that someone who is a good person like Suman also accepts it as a norm.

I really hope post-leap they show some negative aspects alongside positve of the army. But, the chances are low since they good recive backlash that they are disrespecting the army. My own grandpa who served in the Indian Army tells me that we are only shown the glitz and glamour of the army and not the internal politics and discrimination which often takes a toll on soldiers. Also, a lot of soldiers go through serious mental health issues such as PTSD which are often ignored. 

Probably last to comment but an awesome OS..I am sure i will come back and read this again

Originally posted by sambag

Probably last to comment but an awesome OS..I am sure i will come back and read this again

Thank you! Glad you liked it! I enjoy reading your stories also! Hope to see more from you!

Don't know how I missed out on this one. Nevertheless der aaye durust aaye.

It's beautifully written! I was grinning like an idiot the whole time!☺️

Originally posted by Bucky

Don't know how I missed out on this one. Nevertheless der aaye durust aaye.

It's beautifully written! I was grinning like an idiot the whole time!☺️

Aww thank you 😳 I can't wait to see Suman falling for Shravan in the show. I feel like she will be very confused about her feelings and will be in denial as she always thought Shravan isn't her type. I tried to do that in the OS and added a little bit of jelly Suman 😆

Wow! What a great OS Alina! Loved it a lot and enjoyed reading it! A very cute OS overall! 

Keep it up! <3