|| EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD||

Posted: 3 years ago

WELCOME TO THE EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD 

||SHUBH AARAMBH FORUM||

A confident and talented Rani wants to earn big for her family. But, her way to success is filled with roadblocks. On the other hand, Raja, born with a silver spoon in his mouth has everyone one needs, except an inkling of self-confidence. An unfortunate turn of events leads Raja to live with his aunt and uncle, who take advantage of his selfless love and innocence. As fate has it, the two opposites end up together, but will their union bring about the best in them? Can they make their lives a success and prove everyone else wrong?

RULES AND REGULATIONS

Have a healthy discussion

Respect the views of others

Do not bash actors/actresses, they are just portraying the role.

Do not post derogatory comments

Discuss the episodes,  no personal chats

Be free to discuss your views

SHUBH AARAMBH HO!

Edited by faishar02 - 3 years ago

Remember the first episode when Rani gave her shoes and told Raja to use it. But the day it bears gold,  we will share it equally. 

Why do I feel like they will start a new business based on that and the gold they will get will be theirs only....no mota papa no Moti mummy...just them

Originally posted by faishar02

Remember the first episode when Rani gave her shoes and told Raja to use it. But the day it bears gold,  we will share it equally. 

Why do I feel like they will start a new business based on that and the gold they will get will be theirs only....no mota papa no Moti mummy...just them

It will be . But not so soon . Raja still needs to learn about buisness but Akshit has said that he will take responsibility after this ...So I m excited what it would be ?

Originally posted by Padosan12

It will be . But not so soon . Raja still needs to learn about buisness but Akshit has said that he will take responsibility after this ...So I m excited what it would be ?

Yessss...

I want everything to be back on track...God know when this lockdown will end and telecast will start. 

Want to see a new Raja who loves Rani a lot, a lot of RanJa moments and of course Raja's business.

Yessss...

I want everything to be back on track...God know when this lockdown will end and telecast will start. 

Want to see a new Raja who loves Rani a lot, a lot of RanJa moments and of course Raja's business.

Also I feel mehul and jharna ka jagda bhi hoga because woh abhi baaki hai 🤣..Let see if she tell this to moti or not ...

Also I feel mehul and jharna ka jagda bhi hoga because woh abhi baaki hai 🤣..Let see if she tell this to moti or not ...

Ofcourse hoga jhagda...with her fancy Saree she belting him up and him with his sun glasses crying 🤣

If she tells or not she won't care anymore. Usko uska paisa toh mil hi gaya hai. Aur Waise bhi she doesn't care about her kids more than money.

Ofcourse hoga jhagda...with her fancy Saree she belting him up and him with his sun glasses crying 🤣

If she tells or not she won't care anymore. Usko uska paisa toh mil hi gaya hai. Aur Waise bhi she doesn't care about her kids more than money.

Damn those saree ...Now it will be fun to watch .Mehul ab kya karega ! Divya chali gayi property bhi aur bhai bhi.  ,🤣

siddpur ke superstar ki band toh ab Raja bajayega ! If he did again any nonsense stuff with Rani . Because ab toh pappa bhi ni bachega haath toh utha liya hai last episode ...The way he was holding his hand tighter 🤣moti ne rok liya warna haath tootne ka shubharambh kar deta humara Rajuda

Damn those saree ...Now it will be fun to watch .Mehul ab kya karega ! Divya chali gayi property bhi aur bhai bhi.  ,🤣

siddpur ke superstar ki band toh ab Raja bajayega ! If he did again any nonsense stuff with Rani . Because ab toh pappa bhi ni bachega haath toh utha liya hai last episode ...The way he was holding his hand tighter 🤣moti ne rok liya warna haath tootne ka shubharambh kar deta humara Rajuda

Lol lol lol....🤣

Moti ka the end ka shubharambh ho gaya!! Mehul bichara, chup chap rehta, ek toh Jharna se shadi kar hi li aur Rani se pange bhi le li...an sirf Raja se peethne ki baari!

Siddpur ka superstar banega Siddpur ka supernaukar

Lol lol lol....🤣

Moti ka the end ka shubharambh ho gaya!! Mehul bichara, chup chap rehta, ek toh Jharna se shadi kar hi li aur Rani se pange bhi le li...an sirf Raja se peethne ki baari!

Siddpur ka superstar banega Siddpur ka supernaukar

Lol ab karna naukri uss shop mei with so much insult. Yrr the way he get beatings from all three men 🤣izzat hi ni hai ...

Lol ab karna naukri uss shop mei with so much insult. Yrr the way he get beatings from all three men 🤣izzat hi ni hai ...

Shukar par ki Raja ne dukaan se diya warna naukar rehta...shayad jadoo pocha karne wala.

Izzat toh tab uttar gayi jab Jharna se shadi karna ka faisa le liya tha!!