|| EPISODE DISCUSSION THREAD|| - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by faishar02

Shukar par ki Raja ne dukaan se diya warna naukar rehta...shayad jadoo pocha karne wala.

Izzat toh tab uttar gayi jab Jharna se shadi karna ka faisa le liya tha!!

Divya and jharna ne toad pe uski izzat uchal di thi.  Kaise kutto ki tarah beech raste mei bandha and all were laughing at him.. this is the outcome of moti upbringing ! Respect the girl 

Originally posted by Padosan12

Divya and jharna ne toad pe uski izzat uchal di thi.  Kaise kutto ki tarah beech raste mei bandha and all were laughing at him.. this is the outcome of moti upbringing ! Respect the girl 

Absolutely....sab Moti mummy ke karan hua...parvarish ek dum bazaar. 

Raja ko hi dekh lo,  Asha ne uski parvarish usi ghar mein ki aur difference toh dikhayi deta hi hai

Absolutely....sab Moti mummy ke karan hua...parvarish ek dum bazaar. 

Raja ko hi dekh lo,  Asha ne uski parvarish usi ghar mein ki aur difference toh dikhayi deta hi hai

Isn't it a surprised shock to the viewers all three boys are living under one roof but the upbringing is different from one another. 

Originally posted by Padosan12

Isn't it a surprised shock to the viewers all three boys are living under one roof but the upbringing is different from one another. 

Not really...

Raja was brought up by Asha and the foundation was by his father. No matter what Asha does,  he upbringing can't be questioned. 

Between Hitank and Mehul, Mehul is spoilt because Moti mummy always protects him and all so there is a difference in attitude of the two.

Not really...

Raja was brought up by Asha and the foundation was by his father. No matter what Asha does,  he upbringing can't be questioned. 

Between Hitank and Mehul, Mehul is spoilt because Moti mummy always protects him and all so there is a difference in attitude of the two.

Ya plus the sister Kesha I found her like ill manners as well . She doesn't seem to be a kind person plus I m quite confused when she was born ..We didn't saw her in childhood also all mota moti children were greedy from the starting ...

Edited by Padosan12 - 3 years ago

Kindly Put your written update/ discussion  on this post . Are you guys excited ? Episode is already up and the title is Raja in Sticky condition ğŸ¤£

because we have not seen it yet.

please give us a break update other wise i have to wait until tomorrowevening .

Before starting, I apologize for not updating. For some reason I was not able to post anything on IF. 

So to start with the episode was really a cute one, and the beginning to a new tale...a tale of love, a tale of trust and of course a saga of RanJa's togetherness. 

Raja affirms that Mota papa and Moti mummy should only talk to him about anything related to the house and not to Rani and Asha. He is making sure that his two support systems and his only love is not harmed. 

I loved the whole concept and the dialogues here, though some made no sense, the others were true and are things that have to be taken up. I loved Raja's decision to pay for running the house, rather that staying like a slave and eat on others money unlike Gunwant....who is doing this drama. One take away lesson is surely that being independent and staying true to your self respect matters more than relations. 

And of course I loved it when Raja quotes Rani, saying she helped meunderstand that a house is made with memories and people you love than bricks. It was truly a compassion worth making, and a comparison I want to add here is that Gunwant and Kiritda are like the bricks and RanJa are the memories....Mota Moti may have all the money in the world but RanJa will have all the love in the world. 

One more thing I loved is Rani's presence of mind to point out that they were being overcharged. And I has expected this to come....and I wanted it to come just to prove that Rani is smart enough to handle cheaters like them...she has time and again proven it by her actions but I wanted her to prove it by her smartness. 

The concept of the bharni and that bowl was again proving the nature of the two parties. One who were going to be as transparent as the glass jar, and run the house with all the honesty and the other as dirty as that bowl, trying to make people beg and in the end start begging themselves. 

Overall this scene was truly needed, to prove a lot of things, from the fact that RanJa can stand up for themselves and against all those who love them just for the sake of their benefit to the fact that they can handle any situation that is thrown at them. I personally wanted Raja to speak up when Moti called Rani besharam bahu, it was something I really wanted, just so as to prove that Raja is her true saviour now.

This scene, my god, the clothes, the shoes and everything was so beautiful. There was so much bliss in watching it....they did not speak anything and yet conveyed a lot of things....I just loved it. 

Asha was back to apologize, I totally wish the apology was better, it did not match up to her mistake. Just a sorry doesn't suffice it. Both forgive her, it's good they did because the three are the only people for each other  but the moment Asha spoke about what they were going to do next, I had this morning feeling that she was more concerned about that than apologizing....

The scene with the clothes again was so pretty, and I loved it when rani uses this opportunity to tell Raja that she wants to work. The dialogues here were beautiful. I wonder what connection clothes have in their live, like from the very beginning we have been getting scenes of RanJa with clothes, at times it is a sweater and the rest with shirt...maybe it's to show that they are probably going to start a clothing business. 

Gunwant on the other hand is looking at the property papers. I was seeing the paper, there was no date mentioned after signing, I wonder if this was going to create a problem for Gunwant and a solution for Raja. Gunwant is so selfish, he says that he doesn't want any of his sons, because they left him in his hard times....being selfish you know. I wish someone could share a piece of their mind to him and show him how selfish he has always been. Mehul left for he found no future in this house, he was being selfish like his own father. And hitank though went for a wedding, I guess he will not return, why would a son want to stay with a father like Gunwant who went to an extent of betraying everyone. 

Back to RanJa, again I loved this scene. It was a visual treat to watch it. Only one thing that comes to my mind while seeing this scene is how SSP has been using similar scenes from Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai. But I totally enjoyed it here. The way Raja admiring her and then Rani thing her hair because it as troubling her and the way Raja gesturing that it did not suit her, my goodness, Raja has really become Majnu No 1. Raja's expressions with Rani's smiles were again a treat to watch. I was smiling the whole time, seeing how childish Raja has become, him turning his face away in anger, it was my favourite.  I loved the Raja with the smirk...Rani then openifnber hair only to satisfy Raja was again worth it. I loved the scene so much, nothing spoken yet so much conveyed....how deeply the two are in love. And I remembered this line, Tere Aadao Pe Marta Hu, Love Tujhe Love Main Karta Hu

Rani playing with Kirtida was again funny but was a pretty scene to watch. I loved the way Rani kept feeding into her head that she might fall. 

Kiritda has locked everything in he pitch including the fridge, my god, where does she get such ideas. And the reason is that they are not going to pay for the ten days before the month begins. It makes sense but shouldn't they also pay, assuming that the previous month expenses were covered by Raja, I am sure it would have taken at least 20 days to convince Rani.

But she forgot that rani is smarter than her, rani threatens her and takes the key. I was thinking what could possibly be there and I see that Rani is talking out money. Smart girl, one thing that her life has taught her is this, save money. Again I loved the way Rani told Kirtida also to save money, she was telling her that very soon they will have to struggle to meet the needs. Also I loved it when rani tells Asha that she will cook now else Kiritda will take money if Darshana cooks for us. 

Back in the room, both Raja and Rani save the money. Raja is nervous about the interview and Rani wants to help him out. Again I loved it when Rani uses the same method on Raja and helps him. I was a little upset when Raja mentions Mota papa on a asking about his family, I guess it is just his love for them that is making him consider them even as a family member. But I loved every bit of the lines Rani spoke, about Raja and his qualities....

Overall the episode was a treat to watch, there was RanJa scenes, there was drama and of course the story was progressing. I am eagerly waiting now for the two to get a job. And the precap is making it even more difficult to wait. 

Well , thanks for the update. Yes I m seeing lots of similarity between yudkh and shubharambh. However taking this apart , I loved the episode . I love how Rani correct the maths thing to moti well now it shows who is educated and the real tigress. Ranja scenes were ice on cake . The way raja is progressing in romance and becoming majnu I guess soon we will get ( next yr ) some intimate scenes . Also there was a scene when rani said behind every successful man there is a woman but here for  Raja  it's both. Which shows how much importance he holds in relationship .

2) Mota And Moti I don't know why but I had a feeling that papers are fake . Because some of the spoilers are saying rani will fight against for shop. Also Rani playing with moti ğŸ¤£definitely I want rani hit moti from the stairs. And to my surprise moti is scared of Rani . Dikhta hai yarr .

3) that breakfast scene I felt moti thought rani will make food for them too. But it doesn't turns out instead she said she will only make for three. 

Well she is smart and beauty with brain .Rani taking mock iv was pure bliss again. 

Also I have a feeling that mota family will be failed again.