Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

https://twitter.com/bbthirteen1/status/1254339178373906432?s=21

Don't you all think Ekta mam wantedly asking which pair do u want ?....

I felt like that . Cause in CoRona video maximum comments were of Sidnaaz .

So she thought again for try 🙄 ....

Isne  thode din pehle kyaa rona lagaa raha tha. Ki dont u want to see sidnaaz is films. Ekta ko  pressure mat karo for sidnaaz . Ab kyaa ho gaya isko. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Isne  thode din pehle kyaa rona lagaa raha tha. Ki dont u want to see sidnaaz is films. Ekta ko  pressure mat karo for sidnaaz . Ab kyaa ho gaya isko. 

he is only following based on what Ekta is asking 

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Hint aa gaya 

https://twitter.com/BBTHIRTEEN1/status/1254339178373906432?s=19

Don't you all think Ekta mam wantedly asking which pair do u want ?....

I felt like that . Cause in CoRona video maximum comments were of Sidnaaz .

So she thought again for try 🙄 ....

She played this game enough before - during KZK - many fans demand for the fav actors in the role of Anurag/Bajaj. Even ðŸ¤”I commented for Karan Wahi ðŸ¤” for the role of Anurag.  

Worst is She will never cast the famous jodi together or she will take only one of them. Then she will force the full-fledge on shipping of the" her so called- pair jodi"🤔. 

Disclaimer - I am not a negative person. Just experienced person of Ekta Persecute Group 

mayu1982 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

she is asking here, thr one you are talking about is a total different issue! She didn’t ask the audience then, her inbox was spammed without she asking for it! 

I know she is asking for it but still i feel its trap ðŸ¤” I don't trust ekta at all. 

[QUOTE=wendy25]

Okay.. this is the question ekta has never ever asked in ANYYY of her posts...

Ekta never ever entertains suggestion on couple casting NEVER EVER..This is very unusual of her to even posed this question...

She knew Maximum comments will be on SidNaaz..still!! Her hints make it clear, she has already make up her mind with sidnaaz, now she is just taking firki😆

[/QUOTE

No no no .. I just don’t like Ekta Kapoor for love stories .. she screws things up so badly .. love story ka L

Bhi nahi Rehta.. she’s a screwed up women at heart ..

I was watching dil hi toh hai because I just adore Karan kundra .. and left season 3 midway .. because her idea of romance is one partner losing memory .. the wife getting married to somebody else ..

By season 3 I was shipping the female lead with the other guy .. I was so sympathetic towards him ..

And Karan to be left alone ( exactly like what Sid solos desire ) 

Gul Khan does good love stories .. and SidNaaz thoda Arnav Khushi types bhi hai 

I personally feel Sid will do very well in action and screwed up movies where the characters are grey .. 

mayu1982 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Okay.. this is the question ekta has never ever asked in ANYYY of her posts...

Ekta never ever entertains suggestion on couple casting NEVER EVER..This is very unusual of her to even posed this question...

She knew Maximum comments will be on SidNaaz..still!! Her hints make it clear, she has already make up her mind with sidnaaz, now she is just taking firki😆

@ Red : Completely agree with you. Its trap in my POV. She don't like people to give any suggestions for the casting. Either she is just taking firki or she just want some entertainment ðŸ˜›

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu1982

She played this game enough before - during KZK - many fans demand for the fav actors in the role of Anurag/Bajaj. Even ðŸ¤”I commented for Karan Wahi ðŸ¤” for the role of Anurag.  

Worst is She will never cast the famous jodi together or she will take only one of them. Then she will force the full-fledge on shipping of the" her so called- pair jodi"🤔. 

Disclaimer - I am not a negative person. Just experienced person of Ekta Persecute Group 

Karan wahi was short listed too! But yeah every case cannot be compared! It’s not a tv show! Web series and digital platform works differently and she knows what’s ruling now and Sidnaz isn’t a reel couple that she tries to break! Don’t forget that she casted Hiten snd Gauri too for the same reason.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: intruderfast

That time ekta dint ask fr any couple and she gets angry if fans spam asking fr a couple to b cast. .so bb13 handle asked to stop ..

Today she herself popped the question on which couple u want to see ..so now fans hv freedom to comment ..thats what bb13 hinted aaj .

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

May its some altbalaji venture being planned..May be Asim is a part too..

To tell you one thing, the ekta has liked sidnaaz since BB times..So no wonder she might be planning finite series with them..

Ps:Has any watched extraction on netflix yet..I swear how all the time i was thinking how fabulous Sidharth will look in Chris Hemsworth role...

BB has truly given much needed image makeover to Sid, a complete new shade, which will help his acting career a lot🤞🤞..