Sidnaaz Unlimited CC44|Vote fr SidNaaz in InternationalIconicAward[IO] - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ashhima3

but still they haven’t flooded yet! I was just checking, they will probably do it soon 😆

i think tgey wont flood, wud remain gentle😆 but seems they dun need to flood though😎😆

Looks like Ekta has already planned the couple and she won’t go by the comments 😆

https://twitter.com/ahmadfa05014631/status/1254337415201898502?s=21

Originally posted by Ashhima3

Looks like Ekta has already planned the couple and she won’t go by the comments 😆

https://twitter.com/ahmadfa05014631/status/1254337415201898502?s=21

😆 screwed 😆🤣

Today morning itself I was thinking that a webseries like broken but beautiful would be good for SidNaaz and here it comes... 

Ekta knows that SidNaaz are the most popular couple on social media these days... so this is a leading question / post...

Hope we get a direct confirmation from her soon

[quote]

She was only comfortable with sid. Cos she knew sid wld never ever take adv of it. That's another reason why we saw dil kholke pyaar of sana in terms of pappis and jhappis. Sid was able to build that trust.  She herself never intimated hugs  , to others. Press 

There r lot of small gestures like that. Sid asking sana to adjust her strap. Once during their masti sessions , when sana was laying on floor, he adjusted  her t shirt also

[quote]

Intru i agree sid was really a sweet heart ,he never took advantage of her and shehnaaz knew this very well .sid even told her to take care of her dress when she was imitating Siddharth..he knew shehnaaz is kiddish in these matters ,she doesn’t realize to take care of her clothes when she is excited ...infact sometimes shehnaaz even used to fall and be so comfortable with sid that at times sid would be careful it doesn’t look bad on camera ...shehnaaz also knew this sid is really trustworthy in this and she even said this in press conference 

Ekta has asked same on twitter too, so please go and comment sidnaaz....Baki leave it to destiny

Congratulations for new thread