Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

I do that almost regularly on weekends or holidays. I dragged along my cousin brother or bestie or other friends. 

The atmosphere becomes so calm at night and the cool breeze! It's so soothing! Dad also accompanies sometimes and I enjoy those moments with him the most. Despite his hectic schedule he brings out time for me to accompany in those walks. I live in an apartment complex and the complex is very big with numerous trees. If you ever visit my complex during weekends or holidays, you will see me jogging around or simply walk with someone. The watchmen literally yell at me to go home but I love the walks. It gives relief after a long tiring day. It's lockdown period now so I haven't been out. Otherwise at this time you would have seen me lying on the bed in my tracksuit🤣.

Even I live in an apartment so I guess the feelings are mutual. 😆 My building has a garden area itself. But during shutdown we only go out to do grocery shopping.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I love going out for walks at night time, my family members always accompany me. We have an ice-cream parlor at some ditance from our house and I enjoy walking till there having the ice cream and returning back. The silence at night makes it feel all special.

Nice topic Meena👍🏼

Interesting very nice!

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Meena- our city has a beautiful downtown area. We love going there every now and then. There are always horse rides and live music going on in the night time. Also, there is a river close by which makes the whole atmosphere  so beautiful.  There is a parking fee but it is worth taking a walk, running into local musicians and having fudge.😊

wow! nice place !