Post your experience of visiting your city during the night time!

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all, have you ever experienced the thrill of visiting your city during the night time when there is less commotion on the road? Was it alone or with someone else? It could be a lover/spouse, family/relatives, friends, etc?

Do share! 

I have visited my city several times with family & friends when there is less noise. I don't do it on weekends so I just did it to break away from stress. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Nice topic. Actually not visited but had returned home late night with family many times & sometimes with friends. Seriously it gives one a different feeling. Like there was no noise, the point which couldn't be seen in day we could see it from long distance. Some people here & there. You can hear the slightest noise of your footsteps. And the feel of the cold breeze.

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I've walked around a lot in my college town at night. It a very small town that basically consists of only the university and lots of small restaurants. My university is really big and absolutely gorgeous - lots of trees, creeks, and fountains. It feels like you're walking in a state park 😆 I spent all my summers at college too taking classes or doing an internship so I would walk at night sometimes with friends or sometimes alone. The slight, cool summer breeze just made me so calm and hearing the night animals. Sometimes I would just sit and watch the night sky and it was just so peaceful as there are less people on campus in the summer anyways. A lot of times, my friend and I would take walks together and sip on bubble tea. It is small moments like that I miss a lot. 😭 you have me being all nostalgic again lol I want to go back to my college

KachraSeth thumbnail

I would walk near the sea beaches with my friends and talk for long admiring the beauty of Vizag😳 till all of us would have been exhausted totally😆

MishtiNew thumbnail

I do that almost regularly on weekends or holidays. I dragged along my cousin brother or bestie or other friends. 

The atmosphere becomes so calm at night and the cool breeze! It's so soothing! Dad also accompanies sometimes and I enjoy those moments with him the most. Despite his hectic schedule he brings out time for me to accompany in those walks. I live in an apartment complex and the complex is very big with numerous trees. If you ever visit my complex during weekends or holidays, you will see me jogging around or simply walk with someone. The watchmen literally yell at me to go home but I love the walks. It gives relief after a long tiring day. It's lockdown period now so I haven't been out. Otherwise at this time you would have seen me lying on the bed in my tracksuit🤣.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I love going out for walks at night time, my family members always accompany me. We have an ice-cream parlor at some ditance from our house and I enjoy walking till there having the ice cream and returning back. The silence at night makes it feel all special.

Nice topic Meena👍🏼

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Meena- our city has a beautiful downtown area. We love going there every now and then. There are always horse rides and live music going on in the night time. Also, there is a river close by which makes the whole atmosphere  so beautiful.  There is a parking fee but it is worth taking a walk, running into local musicians and having fudge.😊

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Nice topic. Actually not visited but had returned home late night with family many times & sometimes with friends. Seriously it gives one a different feeling. Like there was no noise, the point which couldn't be seen in day we could see it from long distance. Some people here & there. You can hear the slightest noise of your footsteps. And the feel of the cold breeze.

Yeah, at night, there is less noise so gives better vibes.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

I've walked around a lot in my college town at night. It a very small town that basically consists of only the university and lots of small restaurants. My university is really big and absolutely gorgeous - lots of trees, creeks, and fountains. It feels like you're walking in a state park 😆 I spent all my summers at college too taking classes or doing an internship so I would walk at night sometimes with friends or sometimes alone. The slight, cool summer breeze just made me so calm and hearing the night animals. Sometimes I would just sit and watch the night sky and it was just so peaceful as there are less people on campus in the summer anyways. A lot of times, my friend and I would take walks together and sip on bubble tea. It is small moments like that I miss a lot. 😭 you have me being all nostalgic again lol I want to go back to my college

My campus is also quite similar whereby we have setting that is like a park. The campus buildings are designed in a way to make sure the students also maintain their physical/mental health. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

I would walk near the sea beaches with my friends and talk for long admiring the beauty of Vizag😳 till all of us would have been exhausted totally😆

Aww, I remember going to Vizag & Amaravati during one of my summer breaks! The beaches are amazing! It is such a great place for sure!