Shubh Aarambh Permission thread: IMPORTANT PEEP IN!!

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Shubh Aarambh Forumites

I want to inform all of you that I am the moderator of this forum from now onwards. 

Please note that members need to take permission before opening any of the following important threads ..One member can volunteer for max 2 important threads ..And one member can open max 1 Appreciation thread only for which he/she will be the default admin 

Members can volunteer here in this thread only ..List will be updated with member names in this thread itself as and when members take permission ..

Here is the list of threads which members can volunteer 

Picture Gallery-

Creations Gallery- 

Help & Suggestions Corner-

Updates Archive Mansion

Appreciation Threads -(pls specify name of the actor or couple whose AT u want to open & list will b updated accordingly..1 member can open only 1 AT)

Mahima/ Akshit AT: Padosan12

Members Intro Thread - faishar02

Written/Live Updates - 

TRP Thread - 

Chat Club-

GOTW /DOTW Thread- 

OS, FF, SS, VM Archives(Media Gallery) - 

Jodi Name Suggestion Onscreen/Offscreen-

Social Networking Sites (FB,Twitter,Insta) updates- 

Spoiler Corner- Padosan12

Promotional Siggy Contest-

Newsletter-

Others (pls specify)

Episode discussion thread: faishar02

The list will be updated in this post. A reminder to everyone, take permission from the section DT or senior DT before opening any ATs or important threads on the forum. If you have sought permission from any of the DT member before the forum moderator being assigned, you are kindly requested to update here in this thread.

Please note if you seek permission for any thread make sure you post them within 48 hours. We have observed members taking permission and not posting the threads later. In such case we would give permission to someone else if the volunteered member fails to post the thread within 48 hours.

Regards

Shubh Aarambh DT

Edited by braveheartdoc - 3 years ago

I will take 3 things : 

Spoiler , AT and SM.  What I need to do now ?

Originally posted by Padosan12

I will take 3 things : 

Spoiler , AT and SM.  What I need to do now ?

You can opt for any 2 important threads. I suggest you choose 1 AT and 1 out of spoiler and social media threads. 

Tell me which AT you want to open.

If we dont get any volunteer maybe later i can grant you permission for 3rd important thread.

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

You can opt for any 2 important threads. I suggest you choose 1 AT and 1 out of spoiler and social media threads. 

Tell me which AT you want to open.

If we dont get any volunteer maybe later i can grant you permission for 3rd important thread.

AT and spoiler 

Go ahead with the spoiler thread.

Which character AT do you want to make or do you want to take up the lead pair AT? You need to be specific.

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Go ahead with the spoiler thread.

Which character AT do you want to make or do you want to take up the lead pair AT? You need to be specific.

Leads pair ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Padosan12

Leads pair ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ok go ahead and make the leads pair AT and spoiler thread and pm me the links to those threads.

Written update as well