Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

SamAina OS : Haminastu

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

@Blue manjhe flashback.

Preeti was mesmerized seeing the scenic beauty of Kashmir. She had heard it's a beautiful place and had seen it in the pictures but nothing can beat the reality. The beauty that she can see is unreal, like those fairytales. She was loving every bit of the place and was trying to capture the most in her camera. She was so thankful of her production house for sending her to cover the Kashmir for their new show that they were planning upon. She was so amused to see everything!

Gar firdaus, bar-eu-e-zameenast
Hamin-asto, hamin-asto (hamin-asto..)
Meri jaan rooh dil se wa-basht

Second day was at this huge but old bungalow that she had to cover. Her show was all about lost stories of the Incredible India. She had read about this place on the internet. Though very little was mentioned but it got her intrigued. What interested her the most was this love story. Preeti, though single, was romantic at heart. The legends of the bungalow had most about this couple madly in love with each other. Nothing exactly was mentioned about them, who they were, what was their story. Seemed like they just existed in stories but nonetheless, she was willing to research more about them and bring the truth out for everyone to see.

Gar firdaus, bar-eu-e-zameenast
Meri jaan rooh dil se wa-basht

"Madamji, aap yahan Kyun aaye ho? Yahan toh koi nahi aata" Her guide Abdul Aziz said in his Kashmiri accent. "Bhai, Jahan koi nahi aata wahin toh mera zyda kaam hota hai." Preeti smiled and moved inside. Everything was extraordinarily silent, perhaps because there were actually no people around. Though it was silent and everything was rustic, it didn't give the feeling of a Horror movie. There was something about the place that gave Preeti a happy feeling. She reached inside the bungalow through the main door and looked around. It was magnificent. Of course, because there was no one living there, it was filled with dirt and dust all around but it couldn't dim the beauty of it. Preeti took a picture and looked at it. She was satisfied with the pictures and moved inside. "Preeti!!" She heard someone call her. She looked around and no one was there. It didn't creep her out because she didn't believe in ghosts and all but she was confused. She was looking at the paintings and this one painting caught her attention. There was little more dust on it so she cleaned it with her scarf and was taken aback. 

Ho.. khamosh darkhton ke saaye
Yeh khauf hai soya saa
O.. kuch khoya khoya humne bhi
Yeh chehra hai roya saa

"Preeti!" She heard again. She looked around and saw herself running around the house with another girl of her age running behind her. "Naina, mujhe pehle padhne de ye chitthi, Jijaji nein bheji hai na." She giggled. "Preeti ki bacchi!" Naina said and continued to run behind her. "Woh toh tere aur Jijaji ke honge." Preeti teased her. Naina blushed but continued to run behind her. Finally she was able to get hold of her letter and she quickly snatched it from Preeti

"Madamji, andar chalein? Yahan jaldi kaam khatam ho jaaye toh humein ek aadh jheelein bhi dekhne hain aaj." Abdul said that broke her trance. She started to feel uneasy but continued to move around. The furnitures around were antique and seemed really valuable. There was this particular chest that really lured her. "Khabardaar Preeti jo tune mere bakse Ko haath lagaya." Naina said. "Naina, main teri behen hoon." Preeti made a Puppy face. "Ab aisi shakl mat Bana." Naina was already melting. 

Preeti opened the chest and saw few letters kept in it along with few dried flowers. There were few old style clothes female as well suggesting they belonged to Naina. "Idhar toh kafi cheezein padi hain." Abdul said. Preeti picked up the flowers and letters and tried to read them. 

Murjhate gulon ne jhuk ke kaha
Hume aadat hai hameen-asto (hameen-asto..)
Chalte lamhon ne ruk ke kaha
Inaayat hai hameen-asto (hameen-asto..)

Priy Naina,

Humein pata hai humara aur aapka koi Mel nahi par agar Dil ki baat hum nahi keh paye toh zindagi bhar malaal reh jaayega. Naina, hum aapse bahut bahut Mohabbat karte hain. Jabse aapko humein pehli Baar dekha tha na, tabse. Naina, aap galat mat samjhiyega humein. Hum aapse sach mein bahut Mohabbat karte hain.

Sameer

Preeti looked for other letters in the trunk to know more about what transpired between Naina and Sameer. There were few more letters that had blood stains. That sank her heart but she continued to dig in. "Aye Preeti. Tu bahut badmaash ho gayi hai." She heard Naina shouting. She could see herself showing Naina a thumb and continued to read her letters. She picked out another letter and read.

Priy Naina, 

Hum aapko Bata nahi sakte humein kitni zyda Khushi hui ye jaan ke ki aap bhi Wahi mehsoos Karti hain humare liye jo hum karte hain. Humein Khushi ye bhi hai ki humara pyaar adhoora nahi reh jaayega. Hum aapka aaj chhat pe intezaar karenge.

Aapka Sameer

Preeti's heart started to beat heavily. She did not know what was happening to her. She picked up all the letters and moved to the terrace. She somehow felt that she was so much involved into this. She was also not able to understand why she was seeing herself too, was that she was reincarnation of Preeti. Why was she seeing everything happening in front of her eyes while Abdul didn't see any of these things. What was all this, she needed to know that. She was on terrace and soothing breeze blew in. "Preeti, koi aayega toh Bata Dena." Naina said leaving Preeti on the door. She went and hugged Sameer and held his hand. "Sameer, hum alag toh nahi honge na? Main tumhare Bina nahi ji nahi paungi." She cried. "Humein koi nahi alag kar paayega Naina. "Naina!!!" They heard Preeti shout. They saw few goons stabbing Preeti to death while she tried to stop them. "Naina Jaa tu." She shouted. "Naina chaliye." Sameer pulled her. Naina looked at her sister lying in blood. "Sameer, main apni behen Ko chod ke nahi Jaa Sakti." She cried and rushed to save her. Sameer ran behind her to protect her. Goons were Having swords and knives and it ended bad for the lovers with blood everywhere. 

"Madamji." Abdul said when he saw Preeti crying. "Bhai sab taraf khoon hai." She fell on the ground and cried, cried like anything. Abdul couldn't understand what happened to her and just waited for her to gain her composure. 

Yeh veerane, yeh sannate
Kya bol rahe hain, aate jaate
Aate jaate, ho…

Sameer was son of the manager of Naina's family. They belonged to different class and also of different religion. Their families and the people of society hated their relationship once they got to know about it and together decided upon that they are not allowed to live. They hired goons and took their lives away, not knowing, love never dies. 

After a while when Preeti understood it was all from the past that she got up, cleaned her face and took out her phone and dialled a number. "Hello, Naina." She said and few more years escaped her eyes. "Main aa Rahi hoon Teri shaadi pe." She said and booked the ticket to home, after what's called, ages! She was so much into work that she decided to not attend her Sister's wedding but some how, after everything she witnessed, she kind of grew more fond of her sister, not that it was lessearlier, but now it was more now. She also started to like her Brother in law, Sameer, whom she hated to the core because he never left a chance to irritate her, he was her best friend, after all. 

Panchhi saare udd gaye kahin
Bas ghonsley hai hamin-asto (hamin-asto..)
Gar jannat hai zameen pe kahin
Yahin pe hai hamin-asto, hamin-asto
(Hamin-asto…)

https://youtu.be/hoXSrE3K7yw

How was it guys? Did it get really confusing kya? I'm not sure. Took me a while to figure this out. Don't forget to put in the comment your thoughts about it. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res🤗

Unres

You have been planning to write for soo long 

I know that.

Giving a sad yet happy story 

Only you are capable of doing that

I did not understand the meaning of the song since I have not heard it

And then are some words in the song jinka matlb toh mere sir ke upar se hi chla gya🤣

Preeti having flashbacks proved it to be a reincarnation only

Else how is that possible

I believe it to be a reincarnation of preeti baki tune kya socha voh I don't 

Setting up a story in Kashmir 

Wow I just remember one song hearing kashmir

Voh hassen vadiyan voh khula aasmaan

Aagye hum kha oo mere janejaa❤️

She travelling to kashmir to get to know a lovestory

But discovered herself

Beautifully picturised

I was actually moving between the past and present like it happens in movies

Killing someone over religion,status, cast, creed etc etc is common today too

Pyaar krna koi gunah toh nhi

Lekin ptani kyu log isse gunaah maan lete hain

Markar Sameer Naina ka pyaar amar hogya sada ke liye

Preeti returning back to her sister who is also named Naina and her BIL Sameer

I don't know why but I feel yeh bhi shayd voh hi sameer aur naina rhe honge

Pyar kbhi adhura nhi rehta

Khi naa khi kisi na kisi roop main jarur pura hota hain

I believe so

Flashback wale samaina aur present wale samaina maybe reincarnation naa bhi ho

Lekin un dono kaa pyaar yeh dono ne pura kr hi dia

Usko manzil tak jo phucha dia.

And preeti also being with them from flashback wali Preeti to present wali Preeti

Voh kbhi inka hath ya saath nhi chorni wali❤️

Just one word

Beautiful in every way❤️❤️

Edited by munchkinland - 4 years ago
Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Res🤗

Unres😳

This os is sooo different, unique obviooo🙌🏻😌🥰. And the song, I actually never heard before and that too is soo different. After hearing the song only I feel, the lyrics have some more essence.. it have a feel of reincarnation, though I don't know, really that is or not!

Kashmir. This place has its own story, when I will go thereeee! Me after reading this don't know why got reminded of Tamanna. Preeti, being the spectator of SamAina lovestory in every janam, which was not acceptable in some punarjanam. Love never dies. Turning point... That line of the song “ yeh veerane ye saanate, kya bol rahe hai, aate jaate... ”.

A love which doesn't got tied socially before(punarjanam), but finally made its way in some janam. Sometimes I believe in reincarnation, sometimes me not, but really felt that love never dies🥺❤️.

Me is really spellbound, tu soch kaise leti hai... Sabse alag, sabse anokha... And subtly the best😍🥺❤️. Pyaar is HaminAsto forever!❤️

I really loved this piece, and reallyyy proud of you😌🙌🏻❤️. You wrote so welll, me can't wait to read more such stuffs from youuuu, loveeeee you hash🤗❤️. 

With love, Suparna.

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

RES...

UNRES...

You write such emotional os ki main kya bolu? I am speechless...

Preeti's love for her sister is janmo janmo ka❤️

And so emotional... woh apni behen ki love story keliye khud ki jaan de di... It was so sad to read the part where Preeti was stabbed

And what do I say about Samaina's love. Joh pichle janam mein na ho paya, woh iss janam mein ho raha hai. Finally they will become one.

First I though Preeti naraz hai shatad Naina se so when she saw the place uski yaad aa rahi hogi... then when I read further I understood yeh re-birth ke upar based hai...

Samaina ka pyaar toh strong hai he plus Preena ma bond bhi bohot deep ha... dekho, they are sisters again. Why should soulmates always be couples kyu soul sisters nahi ho sakte kya...

Beautiful my Pandu❤️

Aise stories likte rehna

Edited by chaaru26 - 4 years ago
Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Res

Unres

Beautiful OS Hash❤️

I am surprised I never heard this song.. the song is really soothing.❤️

I think it is their second life.

How amazingly written...actually turning from past to present made it more beautiful.

Pyaar toh poora hona hi hai.

This OS really depicts that love is forever.

Chahe Naina aur Sameer ka ho ya Naina aur preeti ka...love never dies ....

Aur writings always amazes me and  the song added more beauty to the OS..

Great job Hash...👍🏼🤗

Will love to read more from you❤️

Disha

Edited by Disha2712 - 4 years ago
Snehath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow.... Mast hei... I came to IF after a long time and saw ur msg on this OS... This was superb dr... 

💃💃💃 i enjoyed it and did not get any confusion inbetween... Loved it

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey Dear

How are you? After a long time visited here and found two OS waiting to be read. Beautifully penned...love never dies.. dont know the meanings of the song but surely will try to find it...

Once again a short sweet sad.. all falvours in one... I could literally vision it

Love

Sajida🤗

Edited by Saji79 - 3 years ago
Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

As always an unique story from u where u penned it amazingly.  Wowwww everything was so refreshing in a different style . Love never dies . Hash lots of love n keep writing. ❤❤❤❤