Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK has started PR to promote his Netflix film starring Aishwarya

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

SRK is a marketing genius. He has already started PR to promote his film starring Aishwarya.

Look at the news. All news started to pour in today at same time.

Shah Rukh Khan Calls Himself ‘Unlucky’ To Be Paired Opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan In Josh; Here’s Why

Shah Rukh Khan once called himself unlucky? Because he didn’t get a chance to romance Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in their first movie together, Josh.

Updated on Apr 23 2020, 17:16:50

Oshine Koul

Oshine Koul

Shah Rukh Khan Calls Himself ‘Unlucky’ To Be Paired Opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan In Josh; Here’s Why

Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan shared screen space for the very first time in a movie titled Josh, which was helmed by Mansoor Khan. For those, who didn’t know, Aishwarya Rai did not play SRK’s love interest in the movie but she essayed the role of his sister. This action-romance film had Chandrachur Singh and Sharad Kapoor in the main lead, while Aishwarya Rai Bachchan played Chandrachur Singh’s love interest.

But it seems like, King of Bollywood was highly disappointed with the fact that he did not get a chance to romance the gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Josh. King Khan went vocal about it during an award function while presenting the award to Aish. He stated, “I have been very unlucky with Aishwarya. It’s a shame that in our first film (Josh), Aishwarya, the most beautiful woman in the world, in the universe and even beyond on all the planets, was my sister. She played my twin sister and people even told me that we look alike. I am still living in this misunderstanding that though I played her brother, I at least look like her.”

Post-Josh SRK worked with Aish in Mohabbatein and Devdas. Mr. Khan even gave his opinion about working with Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Aish in Devdas. He was once quoted saying, “Everything was in place but I left her and when I returned, she had left me. I have been very lucky that I never got the opportunity where she could love me, I could love her (on-screen). While talking about his last but not the least movie Mohhabatein opposite Aishwarya, he concluded by saying, “Mohabbatein me ye bhootni thi (She was a ghost in Mohabbatein).

Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are good friends off-screen and are seen attending family functions and parties at each other’s abode. On the professional front, both SRK and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, haven’t announced their upcoming projects as of now.

https://www.spotboye.com/bollywood/news/shah-rukh-khan-calls-himself-unlucky-to-be-paired-opposite-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-in-josh-here-s-why/5ea171c774f5ce660a225562

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/shah-rukh-khan-on-working-with-aishwarya-rai-it-s-a-shame-the-most-beautiful-woman-in-the-world-was-my-sister/story-KenngRYFiyy62mPefLCNIJ.html

https://ampinitynews.com/shah-rukh-khan-on-working-with-aishwarya-rai-says-it-is-a-shame-the-most-beautiful-woman-in-the-world-was-my-sister-when-shahrukh-khan-spoke-on-working-with-aishwarya/

Edited by Mugda - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Could be Ash's PR also. Or entertainment websites rehashing old articles with old quotes because there is nothing new for the past few weeks.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

LMAO....SRK did a 15 min question-answer session with his fans on twitter(#askSRK) a couple of days back and a million articles got made out on that..and it trended the whole day on twitter...SRK will make news even if he sneezes.....he doesn't need Aish for PR...😆

Although I will be very happy if they do a movie, web series together...they are my most favorite onscreen jodi.

Uss Ladki Pe Dil Aaya Hai - Kumar Sanu & Anuradha Paudwal ...

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

It could be a joint PR thing to see how much interest it generates, but honestly since they can't shoot anything yet but announce it? I don't see BW getting back into business until early fall anyways.

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This looks like a news generated by Aishwarya's PR. Shahrukh has not said anything about this. Shahrukh has not produced a Netflix show for himself so why will he spend money on a project for Aishwarya?  She is not in his friends circle. They haven't worked together in ages and Shahrukh doesn't really seem interested in casting Aishwarya in his movies. Does Aishwarya PR really think people are fools that they'll believe any lie?