How to prepare for Suhana Khan torture ? - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

She is better looking than some of the young actresses...you guys are jealous of her beauty. Jao chullu bar jealousy-me dub maro 🤢

Start watching south industry 

Originally posted by Sock-let

She is better looking than some of the young actresses...you guys are jealous of her beauty. Jao chullu bar jealousy-me dub maro 🤢

Hahahahaha I am jealous of Suhana? Hahahahah. What is there to be jealous of in a wannabe try hard untalented overrated little child star? 

The only thing I’m jealous about is that she lives with Aryan who is soooooo fricking sexy. Now He needs to come in movies!!!! I’ll happily accept nepotism if Aryan comes into the industry 

Never ending torture of srk lol , sad state of bolly , dis is wat got for clapping n encouraging dis srk , poor bolly how fallen n got destroyed

Suhana Khan is not part of BW yet and there are no plans yet to launch her. As such the rules do apply and thus this topic has no basis.

Discussion about personal life of actors

Yes we allow personal discussion of actors but please do understand the limit. Please don't discuss about their family or friends who are not associated with Bollywood.