Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

MishBir X Kuhu OS : The Pain You Gave Me

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

"Tumhe kya lagta hai Abir ki dono behno mein bahut pyaar hai, dono behne tum do bhaiyon ki tarah hai, huh tum kuch nahi jaante, Kuhu ke dil mein Mishti ke liye itni nafrat bhari hai ki wo us nafrat ki aang mein kisi ko bhi jala degi aur mishti wo to aayi hi tute hue ghar se hai, ye dono behne hamare pariwaar ko bikher ke rakh dengi"

Words of his mother are still echoing in his mind, though he gave her back in his own way, he just couldn't stop thinking about her words, what she said about kuhu, is it that transparent to see the hatred kuhu had for mishti.

Though he knows his mother is a manipulative woman still he couldn't bring himself to deny his mother's words. He is not able to deny his mother's take on Kuhu's feelings towards mishti.

Mishti and kuhu both had gone to Maheshwari House,  to help badi maa and varsha aunty with preparations for Ghangaur Pooja.

Abir had sent Kunal there too with their luggage telling him that they're also going to stay there till pooja.

He stayed back as one of the NGO lady called and told him that she wants to tell him something very important.

He saw Jugnu coming with the Kavita Didi (NGO lady).

J-bhaiya ye aapse milne aayi hai

A-ha thik hai jugnu, tujhe maasi bula rahi thi, zara jaake dekh le kya kaam hai unhe

J-ji bhaiya

Jugnu went away and Abir looked at the lady standing in front of her with a tensed face, she had already messaged him that she wanted to talk with him in private.

A-kahiye didi kya baat karni hai aur aap itni pareshaan kyu lag rahi hai

She gulped down and said with quivering voice

K-bhaiya wo mishti ne idea diya tha na ki ngo ki anniversary ke liye hum ek video mix banayenge un saare events ke jitne ngo ne organize kiye the

Abir nodded his head still not getting the point

K-bhaiya wo aaj main dahi handi ka video dekh rahi thi socha uska bhi starting ka part add karle

Abir nodded in understanding though his heart constricted a little recalling dahi handi incident, his mishti had fallen down only because he initiated the competition.

K-bhaiya main chahti hu ki aap ye video dekhe

Abir widened his eyes, he can't do that, he don't have enough strength to see that horrible incident. He just can't.

Abir shook his head and said

A-didi aapne dekh liya na ab main dekh ke kya karunga

Kavita noticed his quivering voice and gulped thinking how he's gonna react when he will come to know who is behind that so called accident.

Kavita took a deep breath and said

K-bhaiya aapka ye dekhna zaruri hai, please

And she forwarded the pen drive towards him, abir took it from her hand with a frown on her face. The hesitation yet seriousness in her voice  surprised him.

Kavita joined her hands in Namastey and left from there, Abir was still confused with her behavior but nevertheless went upstairs to his room to watch the video.

To read more, click here :

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/6124

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

I just loved the whole story even the Hindi, I wish this is told in the show but it seem like Kuhu can get away with blue murder and no one the wiser would pull her up😈

I hope when the show comes back, loose ends have a final closer before moving forward.

A big ☺️ for ✍️ this story🥳

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you Vaishu....!!! 🤗

Milk Mocha GIF - Milk Mocha MilkAndMochaBears GIFs

Love you! ❤️

Milk Mocha GIF - Milk Mocha MilkMocha GIFs

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

And now I'm waiting for rest of the updates. 😆

Milk And Mocha Wait GIF - MilkAndMocha Wait Waiting GIFs

RamAayeHain thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: screen22

I just loved the whole story even the Hindi, I wish this is told in the show but it seem like Kuhu can get away with blue murder and no one the wiser would pull her up😈

I hope when the show comes back, loose ends have a final closer before moving forward.

A big ☺️ for ✍️ this story🥳

Thanku so much dear 🤗

I try to write all dialogues in English but in English the essence of mishbir is always missing 🙈🙈😆

Exactly the way CVs pushed her mistake under the carpet was disgusting, I really wanted her to get punished 😔

I hope so too 🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashi3

Thank you Vaishu....!!! 🤗

Milk Mocha GIF - Milk Mocha MilkAndMochaBears GIFs

Love you! ❤️

Milk Mocha GIF - Milk Mocha MilkMocha GIFs

Haaye milk and mocha, my fav 

No need to thanks ashi 🤗

RamAayeHain thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashi3

And now I'm waiting for rest of the updates. 😆

Milk And Mocha Wait GIF - MilkAndMocha Wait Waiting GIFs

😆I love these gifs 

After Tu Mere saath rehna now its time for jub tum nahi hum bhi hum nahi 🤗

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thank you yaar Vaishu🤗

i believe u have done perfect justice to the so called mistakes which were easily forgotten👏..

i dont even have Abir's 1% hope we vil get something like this in our show..may b we vil have an outright confrontation if at all our CVs have planned something much bigger or they may shrug it off with a subtle taunt from Abir..but janmashtami incident vil surely b not called out

thank u once again for portrayin the pain & betrayal endured by the characters so well dear👍🏼..

RamAayeHain thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kendrix

thank you yaar Vaishu🤗

i believe u have done perfect justice to the so called mistakes which were easily forgotten👏..

i dont even have Abir's 1% hope we vil get something like this in our show..may b we vil have an outright confrontation if at all our CVs have planned something much bigger or they may shrug it off with a subtle taunt from Abir..but janmashtami incident vil surely b not called out

thank u once again for portrayin the pain & betrayal endured by the characters so well dear👍🏼..

No need to thank dear 🤗

Thank god 😆

I know Yaar, why can't they actually redeem kuhu by bringing out truth in front of all, atleast then we can also like her because everyone will know her face and she'll redeem and everyone will like her again without any grudges including us 😆

I don't know why they're pushing it under the carpet 😒

Glad you liked it 🤗