MayRa/ShivJen DT #65 "Sukhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de" - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

Yup, it kind of shows their characters have more than what is being shown and if they ever asked me which characters' spin off I want, it's RaMir.

Rajeev struggling with Maya's plans,his conscious and a bad dating life and Aamir's personal life clashing with MJ's murk

we definitely need one... lets give this suggestion to LSD for that,,, n turn this on OTT platform..

Guys, check if all your stories/ the stories you follow on MayRa are on the DT's first page,last post

Awesome Shibz!!

Thanks for making it easy for us🤗

Originally posted by dewdrops.16

Suno sab I have a new idea🤣

haanji madam boliye..

* user acting like delhi ka shopkeeper*🤣

Good night everone 🤗  Gtg..

Guys, check if all your stories/ the stories you follow on MayRa are on the DT's first page,last post

Thank you for this 🤗❤️

cz sony waalo pe maya ka nahi CP ka fitoor chadha hua hai..

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

we definitely need one... lets give this suggestion to LSD for that,,, n turn this on OTT platform..

I don't trust LSD and/or Sony rn😆

Yup, it kind of shows their characters have more than what is being shown and if they ever asked me which characters' spin off I want, it's RaMir.

Rajeev struggling with Maya's plans,his conscious and a bad dating life and Aamir's personal life clashing with MJ's murk

Well said. Atleast their char felt had some flesh nd blood...not some cardboards.

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

haanji madam boliye..

* user acting like delhi ka shopkeeper*🤣

Rudra had claustrophobia..so when they got stuck in a lift..they should have made out..claustrophobia chala jata🤣🤣