Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Oh achha 😆..both r matching it even here..wish sidnaaz fans too start doing telepathy and homeopathy 😆

We do reality 😆

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Only SidNaaz were fm bb13 and non ekta actors ..Rest were all fm Ekta camp ..this proves that even Ekta noticed the popularity of this pair 😎..

I m surprised that so called big stars like debo , rashmi etc etc dint feature in this vid ..was it the condition Sidnaaz had put ? 😈..

I know ekta dont listen to anyone but its a bit weird that rashmi dint feature in it despite doing naagin 4 😉

From what I know  rashmi being part of naagin 4 has less to do with ekta but more from colors. The channel insisted for rash as she was coming fresh from.bigg boss so more inclination to watch naagin  .

Cos rashmi also is not part of ekta kaa group as such .

Sidnaaz r tough to ignore now. Ekta would be itching to work with sid now. She knows what's in demand. Vikas ko call taya hoga ekta ki taraf se who knows 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sid looks really good

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Only SidNaaz were fm bb13 and non ekta actors ..Rest were all fm Ekta camp ..this proves that even Ekta noticed the popularity of this pair 😎..

I m surprised that so called big stars like debo , rashmi etc etc dint feature in this vid ..was it the condition Sidnaaz had put ? 😈..

I know ekta dont listen to anyone but its a bit weird that rashmi dint feature in it despite doing naagin 4 😉

good that they were not there . Rashmi got Naagin because of Colors , I doubt Ekta has signed her. 😉

Other producers were Gul Khan , Bhabhi ji show ki producer so their actors were also there but only SidNaaz from BB13 😎 

touchwood **** 

hope they keep getting work and recognition 

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on the new thread everyone 🥳

Thanks Jyoti di n Uma di❤️

So happy to see SidNaaz (kaddus in black!❤️) in that Ekta's Video..:D Sid ka toh is understandable as he's been a big star for long but happy to see Sana featuring in it too... Keep rocking you two🥳Just the beginning... Better n bigger things are on the way🤞🏻❤️✨

Sid ka intro- 'aapka toh chakkar tha bb mein, aap toh mazze mein the, aapko bb mein kya problem thi'😆 fir fans will definitely nikalo juloos na😆 

Anyway it's good they took thoda sa time off SM...things seem to work in their favour n get better...:) Here's wishing a great thread ahead, full of lots of positivity...🤞🏻✨

❤️ SidNaaz ❤️

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Jyoti ji lovely title🥳

Thank you for new thread for us insane shippers🥳

And Uma this write up by you was everything, that is why i fell for u😆 in a very positive way😆

Thank you to both of you ladies for coping up with us🤗. Adore you both.😳

SidNaaz FTW🥳

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kitna mast video hai

But kya episode bhi aayenge ki ye itna hi tha

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The most interesting part to be watched on loop

https://twitter.com/rishirishabhc/status/1253568161095356416?s=19

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's called  Sukoon Jyoti🤣🤣🤣

Thandak padi aaj