Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ramadan Mubarak everyone 😃

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

He is the main lead of that jinn show on star plus. It was a super hit. 

Vikramaditya Singh Chauhan 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats on New Thread 🥳

Thanks @ Jyo ❤️

It’s good and they make fun of SidNaaz ka chakkar 😂😂😂.. both smile sheepishly 😂😂

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sana is also in the video ..... I am so glad she went to Kushal’s home to do something big not to make only tik toks 

Sidharth Bhai aapka toh show mein chakkar chal raha tha . Full maze kiye hain 🤣

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Eeeps look at that angle the pics are placed. 

Btw watching shehnaaz amongst all known names of tv feels good. Sid ne chakkar jo chalaya . 

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago
divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Congrats for the new thread

Really appreciate the effort Jyo and Uma.. really really grateful for providing us with a safe SidNaaz Haven😆

The new Ekta vid😆 sahi hai.. everyone is allowed to state the obvious I see😆

Except sidnaaz fans

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

His idea of ideal date- Well we all have seen his love/need for holding shehnaaz's hands smiley42

And his idea of love- Unconditional.  I remember him saying in an interview that "if u have a girlfriend it should be for keeps, not only for valentines and stuff. And he said he doesn't like girls who are after material things- fame and money. Love should be unconditional like that a mother has for a child"

People think he is this serial dater,  commitment phobic,  ultra cool boy but as much as I have understood him ( in BB and  interviews),  this guy wants nothing but only complete Loyalty and love without conditions. Which he must have not got till now, that's why so many failed relationships and affairs.

And about his ideal partner comment. It reminded me of the glassdoor USUD where he said he likes girls with good heart when sana asked whether u like chubby girls or thin girls. He is not looking for physical beauty/perfection.  He is past this stage in his life. He just wants somebody to love him UNCONDITIONALLY  inspite of all his flaws just like his mother loves him,  just like he fights the most with his mother but the love between them never decreases. And I see Shehnaaz Gill scoring Full marks here.smiley20 

No wonder he says I have never seen a girl like shehnaaz in my life smiley9

Totally agree to u 

It’s clear in a relationship he looks for pure love and not materialistic things ..I feel his past relations didn’t work out because in this industry it’s difficult to find a pure hearted person..forget about industry even in normal society we can’t find such people 

And this is where shehnaaz struck the cord..he saw the honesty,beautiful heart love and the care she has for him ..she always was with sid because of emotions and not because of his power or other material things ...and sid knew this very well ,that’s the reason he fell for her so hard ...he would have never in his life underwent such emotions for any person ...

That’s the reason he couldn’t bear any distance from her 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Kuch nahi karsakte! It’s for life 😆

Sid is looking very handsome 

Yeah Sid was looking damn good..Sid in black is 😍😍