Sidnaaz Unlimited CC 43|Biwi se Daro & Lado Mat😛[IO] - Page 120

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ashhima3

Maharashtra is at peak, central has issues some relaxation and it’s applicable everywhere except red zones! 
Maharashtra is extending till June? I read 18th May? Is it confirmed? That’s really long 

It wont directly extend till june ..it will start with 2 weeks but insiders say it will further extend again and aisa karte karte june ho jayega ..

Originally posted by Ashhima3

normal nahin, some relaxation given! All stores except malls and movie theatres allowed to open, like salons, Apparels stores as well! its appvd by central at all places except for hotspot areas 

and i wud say it is a wrong move by govt. Baki dun know.

Originally posted by jyoti06

It wont directly extend till june ..it will start with 2 weeks but insiders say it will further extend again and aisa karte karte june ho jayega ..

oh k! But news channel or even the central minister who was talking said there phase wise they will do looking at the percentage and they were giving example of one complex in Delhi which was given some relaxation after it was totally locked as hotspot as there was improvement! And they even said today Mumbai is bad but when you compare the percentage per day in positive cases it’s reduced ! It was some 784 on Wednesday and now it’s around 350+ cases per day!  They are looking at those percentage and working on it

US is resuming work tomorrow too! My clients confirmed me! How they will work it out will get to know soon! But partially they too are resuming