Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

POTW info and suggestions!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Let's start imagination weaving threads guys.

For the ones who don't have exact info on it, an imagination weaving thread is a post in which a member writes a plot and other members add their own story to it making it a fun and creative post.

For this we need volunteers, who are ready to write the starting plots.

Some questions-

How many times do you want it to occur in a week?

At what time should the post be up?(I feel 10.30 IST is good, everyone in India as well as US might be comfortable)

P.S- This idea is loosely based on Meena's post, EDKV1, KRPKAB forums.

You can go search for 'Imaginary' in topics and view the topics to get a clear idea.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe we can do this once a week. Keep running a situation/story for a week and then next week it's a new story. Everyone adds a line adding to the story. Time is good also...that is 1:00 PM for where I live but I'm usually at work at that time but it doesn't matter. I'm so excited!!!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Maybe we can do this once a week. Keep running a situation/story for a week and then next week it's a new story. Everyone adds a line adding to the story. Time is good also...that is 1:00 PM for where I live but I'm usually at work at that time but it doesn't matter. I'm so excited!!!

Once a week is a good idea. Yes at the specific time everyone can reserve their place and then there won't be any problem like two people continuing the story from same spot. I have seen it happen so let's reserve places and avoid it. 

I too am excited!!!

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i'd suggest maybe like Plot of the Week kind of thing where we can have new plots every week by the members in every post? what do you think?

Edited by Meena_J - 4 years ago
alina.b thumbnail

I like the plot of the week idea by Meena. 

Lavy, I'm kind of confused by what you mean by reserving a spot? Do you mean like how for GOTW week, we reserve a spot for each week?

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i'd suggest maybe like Plot of the Week kind of thing where we can have new plots every week by the members in every post? what do you think?

Yes it's good idea. Let's have a Plot Of The Week.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lavy, I'm kind of confused by what you mean by reserving a spot? Do you mean like how for GOTW week, we reserve a spot for each week?

just to add on to alina's question, are we going to need the mod's permission to like make it sticky or whatever they do it? or what?

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

I'll explain.

Eg. 1st member puts up a plot....

2nd and 3rd member both continue it at the same time without knowing that the other one too is writing it.

Confusion will rise for sure and choosing one will be difficult. 

4th member will be in a difficult situation as to continue with 2nd or 3rd members plot.

Instead if we reserve places for the day we will be able to follow the order. And such coincidences will be avoided. We can reserve like 20 places a day and then update according to our convenience.

If we fix a time everyone can reserve their place then continue it when free.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

just to add on to alina's question, are we going to need the mod's permission to like make it sticky or whatever they do it? or what?

I don't know. Taking permission will be better I guess.

alina.b thumbnail

Oh I thought we were only writing a line at a time...similar to what we were doing earlier in the Suvan AT.  In that case, we should avoid writing a paragraph.