Frequent Posters

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEER SS
Part-5
MISUNDERSTANDING

“Hey, that’s mine you can’t snatch it from me. Come here”, shouted Heer who was running behind Tanu in the garden of Juneja Mansion. It was 10.30 in the morning and they were running for almost 10 minutes for a bar of chocolate.

“I can Miss. Heer because you are my friend”, Tanu giggled.

4 days has passed since Heer came to this house for Tanu’s counseling. She handled Tanu in such a manner that no one could say that Heer was not related to Tanu by blood. Heer was trying to make her smile and take out her fear of being alone.

“Wowww! This girl had made Tanu not only smile but laugh wholeheartedly. She has got to be something in her”.

Prem’s thoughts were broken by Manohar’s voice.“Bhaiya, madam is calling”, Manohar handed over the phone to him. Why is she calling? What does she want now? Prem thought. However he put a break in his thinking process and decided to answer the call.

“Hello Ma, yes yes I am fine. You tell…why are you calling suddenly?”

“Don’t speak like that Prem. I am your mother. Can’t I call my only son for no reason and only to talk to him?” Gayatri Juneja tried to sound sweet and innocent.

“Off course you can ma. It’s just you have never done that”, Prem remarked sarcastically.

Though the sarcasm was evident in his voice,Gayatri Jueneja, being a lady of extremely calm and calculative mind, kind of ignored it and thought to get into the real topic. “Prem , Sanjana wants to talk to you in person and I want you to be nice with her”.

“What! Ma you know very well that I don’t like that girl. Why can’t you understand?” Prem argued.

“Because you are not understanding anything either. I told you to leave that child to any home or orphanage but you kept her to you”.

“She is your grandchild for God’s sake. She needs us. How many times doI have to tell you this?” Prem’s temper was rising with each moment.

“And how many times do I have to tell you that she is no one to us. She is just that middle class man’s daughter…that middle class man whom your elder sister chose to marry without caring about her status, her class and her parents”. Gayatri Juneja spat angrily.

“Fine you don’t have to accept her. Her uncle is here so I will take care of her. She may mean nothing to you but she is Kul di’s daughter so I am there for her”.

“Prem listen….” But before Gayatri Juneja could argue more, Prem cut the call and threw the phone on the bed.

“I have never known she had her grandmother”, came a voice which made him turn around and he spotted Heer standing there with so many questions visible on her face. Prem chose to ignore the remark and pretended that he had another important phone call to make but off course, Heer was not the one to let go off things like that.

“I asked you something”, she stressed each and every word.

“I am busy. We can talk about it later”, he tried to drop the topic.

“No”, she was stubborn too. “I will talk now…I need my answers”.

“What answers?” Prem asked looking straight at her folding his arms across his chest.

“If Tanu has a grandmother then why don’t you call her here? May be she can help us and then you won’t need a counselor. Family is the best support fora child”, she said.

“No I can’t do that. Besides, she won’t come here”, he replied as calmly as possible.

“Why? Look Mr. Juneja if you have any problem going on between you and your mother you can solve it later. But for now please call her. Don’t make that little girl suffer”.

“And who are you to tell me what I should do and what shouldn’t?” Prem cross questioned her with an audibly high pitch.

Heer was taken aback. “I was…I was just trying to help you and…”, before she could complete, Prem’s next words made her stop. “Look Miss. Maan, you have been assigned to do a job so please do it. No need to show your sympathy or give your opinion about things that you don’t know. It’s my personal matter and I can deal with it”.

“Excuse me! What did you just say? Personal matter… like seriously? Let me remind you Mr. Juneja that 4 days ago it was you who came to my office for your niece because you thought she needed help. It was you who were worried about her not me. And now you are telling it’s your personal matter! For your kind information when you need a counselor for your niece then it would no longer remain your personal matter. You know what you are so selfish. You are trying to show others that you can handle her alone without anyone’s support”, Heer breathed heavily after literally lashing out at him.

Prem had had enough. How dare she? Here he was trying to make things alright and she was accusing him of being selfish!

He walked towards her and grabbed her upper arms tightly. Heer flinched as the grip was really tight but chose to remain still and wait for his answer. Prem looked dangerously in her eyes before venting out his anger. “What did you say? I am selfish. Ya right…absolutely right. I am selfish…I am selfish because I am trying to protect my elder sister’s daughter. I am selfish because I thought if she stayed here at least she would live with someone whom she could say her family.I am selfish because I don’t want her to go such a grandmother who doesn’t think of her(Tanu) as her own granddaughter and who was trying to get rid of her”.

Heer was really shocked at his outburst. What was he talking about? Did such grandmothers exist? “But why…I mean why is she trying to get rid of her? Isn’t Tanu her own blood?” Heer couldn’t help asking. Prem sighed and closed his eyes. He knew he shouldn’t have shouted at her like this. She was Tanu’s counselor and in away she was right that anything related to Tanu was not only his personal matter. He loosened his grip on her bare arms.

“Because Kul di”, he stopped at Heer’s questioning gaze. “My elder sister”,he cleared her confusion, “chose to marry a middle class man whom she loved dearly and who loved her whole heartedly. But my parents, especially my mom….she never liked my brother-in-law, Kiran jiju. In her opinion no one can live happily without money and because my Kul didi dn’t care about her class and status, and specially rejected the guy whom my mother had chosen for her, she(Gayatri Juneja) disown her(Kul di). And now when I told her about Tanu, she said she didn’t consider her as her own blood.”

Heer was really shocked at this discloser. She wanted to say so many things but words failed her. She just stared at him who,by now, was sitting on his bed with a picture in his hands…a childhood picture of his elder sister and him. He caressed it and put it back on the bedside table. He turned towards her to say something but stopped seeing a little figure stood at the door with tears in her eyes.

“Tanu!” he whispered. Hearing the name Heer immediately turned and froze on her spot. In their heated argument they failed to notice when Tanu came and heard everything.

“Tanu stop!” Heer called out for her when she saw her running from there crying miserably. Meanwhile Prem and Heer went behind her in concern. They came to Tanu’s room and saw it closed. Heer started knocking the door. “Tanu please open the door. What you heard is not true. Tanu…Tanu please beta open the door.”This time Prem tried. “Tanu I am sorry…I should have told you earlier. Mamu is really sorry beta. Please open the door”.

After what felt like an eternity, the door got opened and they saw her crying, holding a picture in her hands and sitting on her bed. Heer quietly sat beside her and caressed her hair. As soon as Tanu saw Heer, she hugged her tightly and burst out in crying. Heer didn’t find words to console her so she just hugged her and waited for her to stop. After sometimes when her cries turned into soft sobs Heer broke the hug and called her lovingly. “Tanu, look at me”.

Tanu looked at Heer but her eyes again filled with fresh tears. Heer nodded and wiped them. “Why doesn’t she love me?” asked Tanu suddenly. Heer was thinking ways to make her understand the situation but this sudden question caught heroff guard. “No Tanu aisa nahi hai. She loves you just…”

Heer began but before Heer could complete her sentence, Tanu cut her in middle. “No…I heard everything. She didn’t love my mother and now she doesn’t love me”, shouted Tanu. Heer thought it was best to hear her…what she had to say. “I don’t want her here”, Tanu said stubbornly.

“Ok”, replied Heer.

“Really?” asked Tanu while her eyes sparkled.

“Yes really. If you don’t want her here then she will not come”, Heer answered back. Tanu smiled and again hugged her. “Thank you Miss. Heer”. Heer hugged her back tightly. “You are welcome beta but if you want to thank someone then thank your mamu”, she said carefully not wanting to angry her more.

Tanu broke apart suddenly and looked at her with questioning eyes. Heer cupped her cheeks and answered her questions. “Tanu it was your mamu who said no to her from coming here because he doesn’t want you to go anywhere so you should thank him…right?” Heer was hoping to get any kind of angry reaction from Tanu but when she saw that Tanu was waiting patiently as if asking her to continue, she smiled and continued, “Come on say thank you to him”. Heer pointed at the door and Tanu’s gaze followed her. There was standing Prem with tears in his eyes which held his concern for his niece.

Done with this part. So will Tanu say thank you to Prem? Will there start a new relation between Prem and Tanu? You will get to know in the next chapters. Do read this Part and share your views…and don’t forget to hit the like button. Take care…bye.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

wow 🤔 dunno why to say 😲

lot of emotional outbursts 

well Prem was nice and glad he is not saying yes to g3 🤔😯

tanu Heer rock 🤗

yes let’s see if there is going to be any conversation between Niece and uncle 

i do wonder Tanu doesn’t believe Prem that he cares for her but she over hears a phone conversation and argument of Heer with Prem then she believes all that she heard ? how?

Cz this time also Tanu could have said Prem is making up stores and telling lie about her grandmother  but then she’s a kid so no logic😆

sunzz u rock ji 🤗

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

wow 🤔 dunno why to say 😲

lot of emotional outbursts 

well Prem was nice and glad he is not saying yes to g3 🤔😯

tanu Heer rock 🤗

yes let’s see if there is going to be any conversation between Niece and uncle 

i do wonder Tanu doesn’t believe Prem that he cares for her but she over hears a phone conversation and argument of Heer with Prem then she believes all that she heard ? how?

Cz this time also Tanu could have said Prem is making up stores and telling lie about her grandmother  but then she’s a kid so no logic😆

sunzz u rock ji 🤗

Thank you athi 🤗...glad that you liked the update. yes she is a kid so what is going on in her mind no one know...not even me 😉. and about not believing prem or behaving rude, the reason will be known after few more chapters.

AASUS thumbnail

oh ya 🤔 well then i’m waiting to know the reason and also why Heer was avoiding clients from india and that she stayed away to work overseas. 

If she wanted foreign exposure - that didn’t come clear whe she chat with manmeet in intro scene of her.

ok so we are staying tuned for Tanu and her mamu conversation - possibly 🤔

Edited by AASUS - 3 years ago
Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

oh ya 🤔 well then i’m waiting to know the reason and also why Heer was avoiding clients from india and that she stayed away to work overseas. 

If she wanted foreign exposure - that didn’t come clear whe she chat with manmeet in intro scene of her.

ok so we are staying tuned for Tanu and her mamu conversation - possibly 🤔

Posted new update 😊

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-6
STAYING OVER AND SORRYS

Hello Deshians, I am back with the next part. Enjoy reading.

Tanu went to him and said in a low voice “Thank You”, which came as a whisper to Prem. He smiled and bent down to her height before hugging her. He kissed her cheeks before saying a “Welcome”.

Heer watched this and a small smile formed in her lips. He really cares for her. But the next thing startled her a bit. When Prem was going to hug Tanu a second time, she slightly pushed him which meant Tanu was still not ready to be around him and this made Prem’s face fell for a little time. But soon he controlled himself and tried to sound casual, “Anyone wants dinner? I smelled some nice aroma coming from the kitchen”. Tanu looked at Heer and Heer nodded. She held Tanu’s hand and together the three of them came down to have their dinner. 

After tucking Tanu to bed, Heer picked her handbag and was about to leave but stopped thinking something. She wanted to apologize for her behaviour; for saying so rude words to him but what if he didn’t like it. She debated with herself whether she should go or not. Will it look like interference? She didn’t want Prem to think that she was poking her nose in something which was not her business. But when she looked at his room,she couldn’t help but going. She entered the room and became shocked seeing that Prem was lying on the floor unconscious. She immediately called Manohar and with his help she made him lye on the bed. She informed the doctor taking the number from Manohar.

“Has he been skipping meals?” the doctor asked.

Heer looked at Manohar who was as clueless as she was. However she answered that whenever he was with them they had always seen him taking his meals properly.

“Who are you?” the doctor asked Heer in particular.

“I am Heer Maan, a child counselor. I am here for Mr. Juneja’s niece’s counselling”, replied Heer.

“Ok. Well, Miss Heer, Manohar knew it very well that if Mr. Juneja doesn’t eat a long time then his blood pressure decreases rapidly. He should take his meals regularly and in good quantity. But I think he has been skipping it for the past few days. Plus something is bothering him as he was taking stress also”, the doctor explained.

“But doctor, bhaiya had taken every meal. Jab bhi ghar pe hote the, huamre saathe hito khate hain”, Manohar was confused.

“Manohar, Prem sirf dinner karta tha tum logo ke saath wo bhi kabhi kabhi. Lekin sara dinto woh office mein rehta tha na, aur wahan kya khata hoga, kab khata hoga, kise pata”.

“Ji”, Manohar understood.

“Filhaal koi tension ki baat nahi hai. Maine blood pressure ki dawai aur injection dono de di hai. He will be fine in two or three hours”.

After the doctor left, Heer was also going to leave as it was nothing to do with her but seemed her heart was not ready. She looked at Prem’s sleeping form and immediately her heart was burdened withguilt….guilt of her previous behaviour. She had said so many things to him without knowing the truth. She was thinking of apologizing to him but now it will have to wait. The doctor said he should be away from any stress and if she brought the topic he might not like it.

“Heer didi,” Manohar’s voice broke her trail of thoughts.

She turned and looked at him questioningly.

“Aap yahan aj ruk sakti hain?” Wo agar bhaiya ko meri zaroorat ho aur Tanu baby ko bhi to main akele…..”

Before completing his sentence Heer protested. “Lekin Manohar bhaiya main kaise…”

“Main jaanta hun aapko bhi pareshani hogi lekin agar raat ko bhaiya ko kuch bhi ho gaya to…”

Though Heer was reluctant to stay over Prem’s house, she agreed thinking of Tanu. That little soul was still not so comfortable around Prem. She informed Manmeet of her emergency before retiring to the guest room. 

Sleep was far away from Heer’s eyes. It was the fifth day of her stay in India and in these five days, she couldn’t sleep a day. Whenever she closed her eyes those faces…those tear stained faces, those accusations, those sleepless nights haunted her. She sat on the bed; sweat was dripping from her forehead. She sighed and thought to take some fresh air. So she went to the balcony and gazed at the stars. She closed her eyes and felt a peaceful blow of wind fanned her face. It was so calm and peaceful. Why can’t her life be so peaceful? Why she had to suffer for the crime which she had not committed? Every night she asked these questions to herself but never had she got any answer.

She was continuously enjoying the cool breeze and the calm weather until a loud sound broke her stance. She understood that the source of the sound was Prem’s room. She called Manohar to check on Prem but no answer was heard. At last she decided to check herself. She slowly went to Prem’s room and peep in to see what was happening in the room. As soon as she saw the scene inside the room she rushed to the room without caring that she shouldn’t barged into someone’s room like that.

Prem slowly opened his eyes and blinked several times to register what had happened to him. Why he was on the bed? He tried to get up but felt himself too tired to get up; seemed like someone had drained all the energy from his body. He sighed and again tried and this time with great difficulty he succeeded. But as soon as his feet touched the ground, he felt the world around him moved rapidly and before he could realize his knees gave up. But he never touched the ground. Two soft arms held him with strong grip preventing him from falling and hurting himself. He looked up and saw those sweet cute simple yet painful almond shaped eyes staring at him with concern.

“Aap thik hai Mr. Juneja?” he heard her asking.

“Yes”, came his short reply.

“Here let me help you”, Heer said and without giving him any chance to protest made him sit on the bed.

“If you wanted anything you could’ve called Manohar bhaiya. You are not well”, she said.

“What has happened to me?” he asked confused.

“You fainted”, she replied and then told him the incidents of the evenings.

“Oh,” came another of his short replies.

An awkward silence lingered between them for what seemed like ages. None of them knew what to say to the other. At last Heer decided to break the silence with the most obvious question that anyone could ask at this situation.

“Do you need anything? Can I help you with something?” Heer asked with her voice full of genuine concern.

Prem stared at her for sometimes and sighed. He closed his eyes and replied, “You shouldn’t have stayed over”.

“I know”, came her answer. “But Manohar bhaiya was really worried about you and Tanu. He was afraid that he might not able to look after you both as Tanu still isn’t…” she paused for a moment. She was reluctant to say it, “…so comfortable around you. But if I had interfered in your privacy in any way then I am really sorry. I really didn’t intend to do it”.

Prem looked at her and found her looking at the ground fidgeting with her fingers. “It’s okk Miss. Maan. I can understand. Actually Manohar and I, we both are trying to make Tanu comfortable in any and every way possible. Shayad isiliye usne aapko rukne ko kaha.”

Heer nodded her head and then again the awkward silence started to fill the air around them. “If you need something I can wake Manohar bhaiya up.”

“No, I just wanted some fresh air. That’s why I…btw why are you awake till now? It’s late.”

“Not getting any sleep; probably a new place that’s why”, she replied.

Prem nodded. He could understand very well that she was hiding something and didn’t want to share but why he’d care? She must have had her own problems. But he also couldn’t bear the dead silence so he thought of asking about his niece. “How’s Tanu?” asked Prem.

“Much better; in fact she has agreed to go to school tomorrow. I guesss he was missing her parents too much and that’s why she was a bit distracting in the class. I was thinking to go to her school and talk to her teachers”, Heer answered.

“That’s good. Well I think you should go and take rest now.” He concluded before Heer could talk any further.

“Actually Mr. Juneja I wanted to say something”, Heer told him nervously.

“Yeah”, he replied making her aware of his attention.

“I just wanted to apologize for my behaviour in the afternoon. I really didn’t know that your mother…”, before she could proceed further Prem cut her in the middle.

“That was not your fault. You were right I should have told you everything about Tanu since you are now handling her or I would say now she is more close to you”.

“I can understand. Umm…so”…she paused thinking whether she should ask him or not?

“So?” Prem repeated.

“Am I forgiven?”

He smiled, “Yes”.

Heer nodded and gave him an encouraging smile. “I think I should go now. Take care Mr. Juneja. Good night”.

“Good night to you too”, Prem wished her with a smile…with a genuine smile this time.

Done with this part. Hope you find this worth reading and if you liked it then don’t forget to vote. Next part will be updated soon. Till then take care and good bye.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

AASUS thumbnail

wow 😲 PJ fainted HM stayed over night 🤔

tanu said ty 😛 and will go to school 😳(secretly i’ll tell her stay home 🤣cz it’s fun 😎 not to study 😎)

sigh i don’t like Prem having bp

Heer is suffering from some deep emotional baggage from before 🤔

excited to read next ch 🤗

you’re awesome writer - scenes look so organized well thought through 👍🏼

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

wow 😲 PJ fainted HM stayed over night 🤔

tanu said ty 😛 and will go to school 😳(secretly i’ll tell her stay home 🤣cz it’s fun 😎 not to study 😎)

sigh i don’t like Prem having bp

Heer is suffering from some deep emotional baggage from before 🤔

excited to read next ch 🤗

you’re awesome writer - scenes look so organized well thought through 👍🏼

Thank you so much Athi for commenting so fast🤗glad that you liked it. Well, i am not a great writer but trying to improve my writing skills. So a biiiiggg huuugggg 🤗to you for your kind words. 

Heer's secret will be revealed slowly with every chapter as it unfolds the story so you have to wait patiently.😊

I will post tomorrow so be ready😃

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-7
SMILING FACES

Next morning…a new day with a new hope; hope of being alive again with the ones whom you love and who loves you.

Heer woke up first after sleeping only a few hours as she was drowned in her own thoughts the whole night. But in the morning as her eye caught the bright sun rays she felt good…really genuinely good. She quickly checked on Tanu and found her still sleeping. Having no option left she informed Manohar that she was going to her home for getting ready as she didn’t have her clothes and necessary things with her.

After almost an hour she reached her house and found Manmeet and Ashlesha already sitting in the garden. She was quite surprised to see them awake so early in the morning as it was nearly 7.30 a.m.that they naturally wake up. But it was hardly 7.00 and they were already having their morning tea.

“Hey Manmeet, Aslesha glad to see you both have adapted a good habit. Btw, Good Morning!” Heer greeted them.

“Good Morning”, they wished her back.

“So how’s your stay?” Manmeet couldn’t help but asking. Concern was visible in his voice.

“Manu, please don’t worry about me. I am perfectly alright and yes my stay was good. In fact I really slept well”.

Manmeet gave her relived smile and resuming his work of sipping his morning tea. Heer gave Ashlesha a tensed look as if asking her what’s wrong. Aslesha in return nodded her head in negative replying that she didn’t know.

Heer touched Manmeet’s shoulder and asked, “What’s wrong Manu?”

“I can’t tell you now. I guess once you come back from your work then we’ll discuss this as I know you have to go again and this will take a long”, he replied.

Heer nodded and left to her room to go and get ready for the day but the worried expression on Manmeet’s face left her worried too. However, she quickly ate her breakfast with Manmeet and Ashlesha and left to Juneja mansion.

She reached the mansion almost at 9.00 and couldn’t help but smile at the sight in front of her. There that little girl Tanu happily munching her toast with a smile on her face and what surprised her more was that Prem was sitting beside her and a pleasant smile was adorning on his lips.

“Hey, good morning everyone”, Heer happily greeted them leaving a peck on Tanu’s cheek.

“Good morning Ms. Heer” Tanu replied doing the same as Heer. She patted on the chair next to her and Heer sat there smiling widely.

“Good morning Ms. Maan”. This time Prem greeted her with a smile. Heer returned the smile and wished him back.

“So what’s the plan today?” Heer asked Tanu hoping she would agree to go to her school. But before she could reply anything Prem’s phone rang and he excused himself.

“Ms. Heer, I want to go to the nearby park. Will you come with me?” she asked.

“Ok, but before that you have to go to school and be a good girl. You promised you remember?” Heer made Tanu remember that she had agreed to go to the school the previous day. Getting a yes in reply she continues, “Good. So when you come in the afternoon then we’ll go and by then your uncle will also come. So we all can go together”, Heer replied.

Tanu made faces shaking her head in denial. “No, he won’t cone with us. He doesn’t like going out much”.

“How do you know Tanu?” Heer asked but Tanu just looked down at her plate as if the plate had a really interesting thing to watch at that time.“Who told you this?” Heer couldn’t help asking again after getting no reply from her.

“I heard it when he was talking to his friend. He’ll surely scold us for going there”.

“Tanu, it’s a very bad habit to listen to anyone else’s talk without their knowledge. It’s called eavesdropping. You know that, don’t you?” Heer stated feigning slight anger to make her understand.

“Sorry, but I didn’t do it intentionally. I just heard it when I went to call him for breakfast”, Tanu replied guiltily.

Heer gave an assuring smile and patted her cheek,“No problem, but remember this, ok?”

“Ok”, she replied and ran to her room to get her school bag as she already finished her breakfast.

“So Manohar bhaiya, how’s today’s weather?” Heer raised her eyebrows.

Knowing full well at what she was referring to, Manohar told her all that happened in the morning.

Flashback

“Manohar uncle, what happened? Why did doctor uncle come?” asked a curious Tanu as she saw the doctor coming down the stairs and made an exit from the house in the early hours of the day. Laxmi was not there as she had gone to her village the previous day and will come tomorrow and that’s why Tanu was on her way to the breakfast table alone when she noticed the scene.

“Actually Prem bhaiya isn’t feeling well so he had come to check him up,” Manohar replied sadly. But the worried expression on Tanu’s face encouraged him to poke a little to see her reaction further as per Heer’s instructions.

“You know Tanu beta, he fainted last night and the doctor said he had been skipping meals. So it is very necessary for him to take every meal properly. But when I went to call him for breakfast he refused to eat anything.You know he has no one to take care of him”.

The last line made Tanu a little sad as she remembered her mother as she used to say the same thing to her whenever she refused to eat her breakfast that everybody needs proper meals to stay fit. She slowly moved upstairs towards Prem’s room. On reaching there she stood at the door waiting for Prem to end the call.

Prem was a little surprised to see Tanu at his door when he turned after cutting the call. “Yes,need anything?”

Tanu just shook her head in negative looking on the ground.

“Then?” asked Prem curiously.

“I just came to call you for breakfast”, she answered still looking down.

Slightly smiling Prem replied, “You go and have your breakfast. I am a little busy now. Ok?”

“ No, mom used to say the everyone should eat properly and Ms. Heer also says the same. And Manohar uncle told me that doctor uncle told you to eat”.

“You really like Ms. Maan don’t you?” Prem asked being amazed at how she got so attached with Heer in this little period of time.

Heer’s name made Tanu smile widely. “Yes, she’s my best friend”, she answered all excited.

“Hmmm, so you are Heer’s friend. Can you be my friend also?” Prem extended his hand for a handshake.

Tanu thought a little and entered the room. She slowly walked towards Prem’s bed and stood there for some time. “Ok, but on one condition”,

Prem looked at her trying to understand what she was thinking. He nodded positively.

“You will not scold me like you’ve done before”, Tanu replied making a cute pout.

“I promise I will never scold you. So, friends?”

Tanu smiled and shook hands.

End of Flashback

“Wow! That’s a really good progress!” exclaimed Heer visibly excited. “Manohar bhaiya please keep doing this. We have to make the two of them really close and give them the chance to understand each other otherwise Tanu will never learn to live happily with her uncle”, Heer further stated.

“Yes Heer didi. I will do whatever you say”, Manohar replied smilingly.

Within a span of only one week Heer had made her place not only in this house but also in the hearts of the people living here except Prem. Well not that Prem didn’t like her but in a more professional way, more like Tanu’s counselor and like the girl who was making her niece smile again.But Manohar and Laxmi had other intentions in their mind. They had seen how loving, caring and understanding Heer was. How she not only was taking care of Tanu but her uncle also. Like yesterday’s incident; who could’ve thought she would stay in this house on the request of a mere servant (For others who didn’t know that Prem always considered Manohar and Laxmi as family) and that shows how well her upbringing and how down-to-earth person she was!

Manohar smiled at his own thoughts of how he and Laxmi wanted Heer didi to become their Heer bhabhi. He shrugged this thought and left everything on God’s hand and began to clean the dining table while Heer went upstairs to meet Prem.

“Mr. Juneja, I am thinking to go to Tanu’s school today”, Heer stated.

“Why? Tanu has agreed to go to school right?”Prem was visibly worried.

“Right, but that was after a lot of persistence. Well I just want to know the reason and you know we, counselors can’t continue our work if the actual reason is not known to us.And I think her class teachers can tell us something about her behaviour in the class. You only told me that the few days that she went to school, everyday her teacher had called you and complained about her, don’t you?”  Heer reasoned with him.

“Yeah! I guess you are right. Ok you can come with us as I am going to drop Tanu at her school”. Prem offered help.

“No, actually I don’t want Tanu to know about this. And don’t worry about me Mr. Juneja, I can manage. I’ve just informed you because you are Tanu’s guardian and about going to school, you just give me the address and I will go by myself”, Heer denied politely.

“Ok as you say”.

“Yes how can I help you Ms…?” the principal asked Heer as she entered the Principal’s room.

“Ms. Heer  Maan. Actually I want to know something about one of your students named Tanu Khanna”.

“Sorry Ms. Maan, we can’t give any information about our students to a stranger. This is against the rule of our school”.

“I completely understand ma’am and that’s why I am here. Actually there’s a student in class 1 of your school named Tanu Khanna and I am her counselor”, Heer told the principal about all that happened in Tanu’s life right from her accident till Prem’s visit to the doctor.

“Oh I see. You please wait. I am calling her class teacher and she will tell you everything that Tanu had done the last week in the school”. The Principal called Tanu’s class teacher and both have talked for about thirty minutes before Heer returned to Juneja mansion. Worry was clearly visible on her face and she immediately called Prem to talk about something.

Done with this part. I know there’s not much Premeer scene but this part is necessary for the story to progress. Hope you find this worth reading and if you liked it then don’t forget to like and comment. Next part will be updated soon. Till then take care and good bye.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

AASUS thumbnail

me like Manohar bhaiyyaa🤗

Heer and Manohar convo superb 👍🏼

interesting happenings with uncle and niece.

so Heer is worried for Tanu after she visited her school hmm 🤔 

well what is manmeet worry me wondered - very curious to know.

Heer is a sweetheart me lob her ❤️🤗 she simply rocks - i’m her fan 🥳