Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

||Cupid's Little Arrow|| Premeer SS || COMPLETED Epilogue on pg 13 - Page 10

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: AASUS

wow PH and Tanu scene fab.

PH convo and the surprise party rock.

So Prem stayed a day extra to spend time with Heer in London. Interesting.

Looking forward to Tanu and may be Preet and Meher.

Thank you Athi for liking the part. Tanu is always cute🤗

Yes Prem just got Heer in his life so he wanted to spend some time with her.

Sorry to inform you that there will be no meet scene as the story has come to an end. Only last part and epilogue are left😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
Part-23 (Last Part)
A DEAL

“That’s an awesome proposal Pb; you rocked.” Preet complemented Prem over the video call.

“Yes Prem, that was really so beautiful. I wish I was there”. Meher lamented after seeing Prem’s proposal video on social media posted by someone from the party and Preet couldn’t help but agree with her.

After the party ended, Heer went to Juneja Mansion with Prem while Manmeet and Ashlesha decided to give them some privacy and they would pick Heer after some time. Premeer decided to call Meet and here they were,hearing Meet’s complains and trying to apologize to them for doing the engagement without them. However, where Heer was trying to talk to Meet, Prem was in his romantic mood as usual. He continuously tickled Heer at her waist from the back so that Meet couldn’t see it but Heer could feel it.

“Prem, what are you doing?” Heer whispered trying to get rid of Prem’s hand from her waist.

“What?” Prem pretended to be oblivious of what she was saying.

“Please stop it,Prem”. Heer was neither able to talk nor laugh.

“Yes, stop it Prem. Let her talk to us.” Meher intervened and Prem immediately removed his hand. He was literally flustered in embarrassment of being caught.

“Umm…you guys talk.I…I just go check on the door. Someone has come”. Saying this he literally fled from there making Heer, Meher and Preet chuckle.

“So, when are you guys planning to do the wedding?” Preet inquired.

“Next week, Preet. Tanu is coming back in two days. So the ritual will start after that. You know we don’t want a grand ceremony so just a small function will be held. And make sure you guys are here on time.”

Pret and Meher agreed and they wished good night to each other and ended the call. Heer tried to call Prem but he wasn’t ready to be teased by his cousin in front of his fiancĂŠ.

“Prem, you should’ve come”. Heer said to Prem after she found him sitting in his study working on something.

“Are you mad? Preet would’ve teased me to hell seconds after me entering the room. Don’t worry,they wouldn’t mind. Besides, we’ll meet them at the wedding.” He answered.

“As you wish. By the way, what are you doing?”

“Going through some files. Office work. Need to finish them before the rituals begin.”

Heer stood behind him and circled her arms around his neck from back. Leaning backwards, Prem looked at Heer and smiled. She kissed on his forehead and ruffled his hair. “You should rest Prem. These works can wait.”

“I know, sweetheart!But I want to make sure to finish every pending work before our wedding so that I don’t have to worry for office.” He replied kissing her hands. Getting up from his chair he stood in front of her. “Heer,you are the most precious gift of my life. I don’t just want to enjoy but to live every moment with you and that starts with our wedding rituals. So, no work for at least two weeks.”

Heer hugged him tightly and said, “Thank you for understanding even my unsaid words”. Prem hugged her back. Their sweet moment was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Yes, come in”.

“Bhaiya, madam has come”. Manohar informed them.

Premeer was surprised at this as ‘Madam’ from Manohar directly referred to Gayatri Juneja.

“You said you wouldn’t come, mom”. Prem said after meeting his mother in the living room.

“I had an important work so have to. By the way, Prem, would you mind if I talk to Heer in private?I have to talk to her about something important.”

Prem nodded and left from there leaving his mother and his fiancé alone. Gayatri Juneja looked intently at Heer. “So, you’ve decided to ruin my son’s life.”

Heer wasn’t surprised at Gayatri Juneja’s sarcastic remarks.“I don’t think so Mrs. Juneja. I can assure you your son’s happiness.” She replied calmly.

“Stop”. Gayatri showed her palm as an indication that she wasn’t going to listen to her. “Listen girl, I am not here to accept you as my daughter-in-law. So, don’t even imagine this in your dreams. I am here to offer you a deal. It will make both of us happy and it will fulfill our wishes too.”

“I am listening”.

“Prem and you want me to accept Tanu, isn’t it? Fine, I will accept her as my own blood. But for that you have to leave my son and also make him ready to marry Sanjana.”

“What? How do…”,Heer’s sentence was interrupted by Gayatri. “You don’t have to answer right now. Think properly and make a wise decision. You know this deal can benefit both of us. I mean you want Prem and Tanu’s happiness, right? Just think how much that little girl will be happy to know that she has a family. So what if it’s her maternal grandparent but that will be her real family. You are getting an opportunity to make everyone happy. I think you should just grab it. And yeah, don’t worry about prem. He will be hurt at first but he will forget you soon. As they say, “Out of sight, out of mind’, you know? So, just think about it”.

Gayatri Juneja left from there leaving Heer in deep thoughts. She couldn’t think here. She left a message to Prem and left to her house.

“What did you tell her that she left abruptly without even meeting me?” Prem asked Gayatri trying to remain as calm as possible.

“I didn’t say anything like that. It was just a general conversation. If you don’t believe me then go and ask her. I am sure she won’t lie to you. Now, please, if you’re done with your investigation, can I sleep? I am very tired.” Gayatri Juneja closed the door on his face.

Prem was going crazy thinking about Heer. What had suddenly happened to her? Was she all right? Should I go there and check? He tried to call her but she wasn’t picking up. He thought to wait for the night.If she didn’t call him then the first thing that he would do was to go to her house and meet her.

“Hello, Mrs. Juneja? Heer here.” Gayatri Juneja heard the voice on her phone as soon as she woke up in the morning.

“Hello, Heer. I didn’t think you will be calling me so soon. I must say I am impressed”. Heer could sense her excitement.

“I am glad that you are impressed. However, I call to inform you that I am coming there and I will tell you my decision in front of Prem. I think he should know too.”

“Fine. I will be waiting.”

“Where are you going Prem?” Gayatri asked Prem seeing him leaving the house.

“To meet Heer. I need to see her.”

“Well, then wait here.She will be here any moment now.”

“How do you know?”

“She called me in the morning.”

Prem was surprised. “Heer called you? Are you serious? Why would she call you?”

Before Gayatri could answer they saw Heer coming in. Upon seeing Heer, Prem rushed to her and hugged her tightly. “I am so glad to see you Heer. Do you know how much worried I was after you left last night without meeting me? By the way, why did you just leave abruptly?” Prem asked in one breath.

“Relax Prem, there’s nothing to worry about. And about last night, didn’t you ask your mother?”

Prem looked at his mother with so many questions in his eyes. Reading his eyes, Gayatri decided to speak. “Well, Prem, I offered her a deal and she is here to inform her decision which I know will be in our favour”.

Gayatri told everything to Prem and he was literally shocked to hear this. “So, you came to deal with your son’s life? Didn’t you think for your son’s happiness for once?”

“Oh please, Prem, don’t be so emotional. What I am doing is for the betterment of your future. And whyare you telling me all this? If I am doing wrong then what is she doing? This Heer of yours, she has come here to accept it, hasn’t she?”

Prem looked at Heer and saw her coming towards him. “I am sorry Prem but I had no other option.I really want you and Tanu to be happy forever so I had to take the decision”. Prem felt his life would slip from his hands any moment. What is she talking about? Will she really leave me? Before he could think anything else he heard her say, “Sorry Prem, I have to break your mother’s heart. Hope you’ll forgive me”.

“I reject your proposal Mrs. Juneja”. Heer declared firmly. “I know you wanted your son’s happiness but trust me, he can never be happy with Sanjana. And about Tanu, I don’t think she will be happy either. You tried to be a good mother and grandmother but you failed. If you wanted to accept Tanu, you could’ve done a long time ago. You know, a good mother and grandmother would never make deals with the lives of their children. So I am really very sorry.”

“Youuu…” Gayatri Juneja was angry on Heer would be an understatement. “You are rejecting me? You’ll pay for this”. She warned Heer.

“You can do whatever you want mom. Right now, please leave. I don’t want you to stay in my wedding.”Prem stated and Gayatri left the house without even looking back.

Prem turned to Heer.“You literally scared me, you know?”

Heer smiled. “Kyun, bharosa nahi tha mujhpe?”

“Of course tha. But then also, it involved Tanu and I know how much you care for her.”

Heer pinched his nose.“I care for her mamu too. I won’t lie Prem. I thought a lot if I should really agree with your mother or not. At first I felt I was being selfish to not accept it but then I knew you both will not survive with that stupid Sanjana. So I had to change my decision”.

Prem smiled through tears. “You heard a deal yesterday. Today I offer another one. From this moment onward, you’ll never think of leaving me or Tanu, not even in your dreams, deal?” Prem put forward his hand.

Heer held his hand.“Deal.”

The End.

Hope you like this chapter. Don’t forget to comment and vote if you find it worth reading.Epilogue will be posted soon. Till then take care and good bye.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 3 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

wow cool 😎 

Sunzz Meher Preet with PH was fab. lob that.

sigh no Tanu yet 🤔😏

hehe the deal with g3 vs Prem is cool 😎 

I really liked how you played with scenes and dialogues to rhyme the deal. 🤗👏

awesome story writer you’re lob ya sunzz muwah and let’s see epilogue 

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

wow cool 😎 

Sunzz Meher Preet with PH was fab. lob that.

sigh no Tanu yet 🤔😏

hehe the deal with g3 vs Prem is cool 😎 

I really liked how you played with scenes and dialogues to rhyme the deal. 🤗👏

awesome story writer you’re lob ya sunzz muwah and let’s see epilogue 

Thank you so much athi for liking the last part. I enjoyed writing this part too😊

Epilogue will be posted after two days. Be patient please Tanu will be back i epilogue. i didn't want to drag the story so though this would be the best ending.

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

CUPID’S LITTLE ARROW
PREMEERSS
EPILOGUE

“Prem mamu, come fast.Miss Heer will be waiting for us”, Tanu shouted from the lavish hall of the Juneja Mansion making Prem smile and chuckle at his cute, little 6 years old niece’s antics. He adjusted the silk dupatta around his neck for the final time and gave a look at himself in the mirror. “Not bad Mr. Juneja, you look quite impressive!” Prem complemented himself and lifted the imaginary collar of his expensive sherwani which his niece had selected specially for him for this special day of their lives. “Get ready Miss Heer Maan to become Mrs. Heer Prem Juneja”, Prem told no one in particular and walked down the stairs to start their journey to his bride’s house.

Upon reaching there, Meher’s mother welcomed Prem and did the rituals from the bride’s side as Teji wasn’t well or should I say that shewas afraid of something may happen again if she did the rituals.

While everyone enjoyed as they liked it, Prem was patiently yet anxiously waiting for Heer to get down so he could see her. He tried to call her a couple of times in the morning but Ashlesha and Meher didn’t let him talk to her as Heer’s phone was with them. They didn’t even let Heer talk to any of her colleagues fearing she may talk to Prem.

He looked at Tanu who was playing with Preet’s sister Veera’s son Rishi. Suddenly he felt his eyes wet and he realized he was trying to hold back his tears. He was missing his sister a lot. This was the most important day of his life and he wished she was here. Since it was not possible, he took out her picture from his pocket and put it back again after only a glance otherwise he couldn’t have controlled himself.

Heer looked herself in the mirror for the last time. She was looking pretty. Suddenly she feels her cheeks turned their colors to a brighter shade of red which was of course not from the blush on she applied. She actually blushed thinking of Prem. She tried to hide her blush as soon as she saw Balraaj and Teji entering the room.

She smiled and took blessings from Balraaj and Teji who were more than happy that their daughter was getting married to a person who would always keep her happy. All these years they blamed themselves for ruining her life. Today they were happy and contented. Manmeet tried not to cry but his eyes also became wet seeing his sister was getting married to the love of her life. Manmeet hugged Heer.

“Oh, God! Stop this crying session. Heer, we have to go down. Your groom is becoming impatient with each passing time.” Ashlesha and Meher who had come to take Heer down,teased her.

Everyone laughed at this. Heer hugged Ashlesha and Meher one last time and they went towards the mandap.

“Mamu, Miss Heer aagayi!”  Tanu shouted excitedly.

“Tanu, not Miss Heer,call her mami”. Preet corrected her.

However, Prem wasn’t listening to any of these. He turned his gaze towards the stairs and couldn’t help but gasp at the sight. Draped in a golden lehenga paired with a red dupatta, she looked beautiful. Her big almond shaped eyes were beautifully highlighted with a thin layer of kohl. She was looking exactly how he imagined her to be; neither too simple nor too extravagant.He wondered if his heart had just skipped a beat or not?

If she was looking like an angel then Prem was no less. She cast a glance at him and couldn’t take her eyes off. He looked as handsome as a person could possibly be. She felt herself in a trance seeing the dreamy look in his eyes which was only for her. She found herself drowning in those dark brown eyes.

She came down and sat beside him. Upon insisting, Balraaj and Teji did the kanyadaan. The wedding completed with every ritual and with elders’ blessings. Heer hugged everyone in her family before leaving to Prem’s house as Mrs. Heer Prem Juneja.

At Juneja house, Preet’s mother welcomed Heer and did all the post marriage rituals with her from groom’s side. Prem did miss his mother no matter how different their opinions were. Heer held his hand to let him know that she could understand how he was feeling. Being tired, Tanu was already asleep. So, Manohar made her sleep in her room. After the rituals Heer was sent to Prem’s room while Preet and Prem’s friends didn’t leave him easily. Prem had to promise them for a grand reception party and only after that he got rid of them and went towards his room.

Heer stared at the moon and thought about her life. She had passed many sleepless nights in the past two years staring at the moon like this.The only different was that this time she was happy. She thought of her first meeting with Prem and smiled. She could never think of being friends with him back then let alone marrying him. But life has its own way. That’s why here she was; standing in his room, being his wife. Her trial of thoughts took a break as she felt two arms encircling her waist from back.

“Are you happy?”She heard him asking kissing the nape of her shoulder.

“Very much. Thank you for not giving up on me even after I broke your heart”.

“Thanks accepted. Heer, I was thinking of something.”

Heer turned to face him. Getting her attention he started, “I was thinking of adopting Tanu. What do you say?”

Heer’s eyes sparkled. “Perfect.You know I couldn’t have asked more for her. She will be ours forever.”

“I knew you will agree. So, ready to give her another gift?”

“Another gift?” Heer was confused.

“Heer, Tanu is getting bored staying alone every day, you know? Don’t you think we should give her a little brother or sister to play with? So, we have to start preparing forthat.” He winked making her blush like a tomato.

“Prem, tum bhi na…”, Heer tried to free herself but Prem’s grip was strong.

“Itni asani se nahi.” Prem caught her wrist and made her look at him. He could see the same amount of love in her eyes as his. He gently held her chin up and kissed at the side of her lips making her close her eyes and long for more. He looked at her lovingly. Slowly, he kissed her forehead, her cheeks and her cute nose and finally captured those soft petals sealing their promise of being with each other forever.

THE END.

Hey lovelies, this is the end of this story. I know the epilogue was not up to the mark. I tried to write it as beautifully as I could but it didn’t come out as I thought. Hope you enjoy this. Do let me know your views through your votes and comments. Take care and good bye.

Thank You,

Love,

Sunayana

Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 3 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

wow đŸ¤— Preet Meher in this one yay

Tanu is happy đŸ¤—

awesome Sunzz

so sad to leave the story sigh 😔 

wish you have new story everyday đŸ¤—

me lob reading đŸ˜Žâ¤ď¸

Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail

wow đŸ¤— Preet Meher in this one yay

Tanu is happy đŸ¤—

awesome Sunzz

so sad to leave the story sigh 😔 

wish you have new story everyday đŸ¤—

me lob reading đŸ˜Žâ¤ď¸

Thank you Athi for liking this part🤗i am sad too as I won't be writing this story😒but no worries. I will try to come back soon with another one😊

Anyways, I have written a one shot and I will post it in the evening. đŸ˜ƒsee you there love you❤️