!!--Dipika Kakar Ibrahim/Sonakshi Rastogi--Humari Drama Queen--!! AT#2 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sree_mk

Hey thank you for this thread Sakshi. Small suggestion for you.It would be even more better, if you tag Dipika Kakar in this AT thread. Because every one who is following DKI in India forum will easily see this thread by DKI tag and they will participate more actively in this thread.

Wasn't aware of all this😆

Done👍

Welcome to Dips/Sona's World🤗

Oops, forgot! Parvati ki BRAHMAAND bhi😆

Edited by Sakpika - 3 years ago

Sona ki taraf se sabko hellooooooo😆

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Khkt GIF - KahaanHumKahaanTum Khkt Ronakshi GIFs

Sab fans aao, Sona bula rahi hai🤪

Originally posted by Sakpika

Sona ki taraf se sabko hellooooooo😆

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Khkt GIF - KahaanHumKahaanTum Khkt Ronakshi GIFs

Sab fans aao, Sona bula rahi hai🤪

This church scene look of Sona is one of my favourite looks of Sona in KHKT. I liked this dress,minimal make up and little curled hair style of Sona ❤️ ❤️ ❤️. I am disappointed till now that "Enna Sona kyu" Song was not picturized by Sona in this dress with Rohit. Makers picturized that song on that Raima and Rohit 😡. 

Wasn't aware of all this😆

Done👍

Welcome to Dips/Sona's World🤗

Oops, forgot! Parvati ki BRAHMAAND bhi😆

Hey I forgot to tell you. Tag Sonakshi Rastogi also in this thread.

One of my favourite scenes of Sona is her breakdown in Rohit arms in park after Netra removed her from KPK. I really felt the pain of Sona that day. Dipika acting was awesome in that scene. That whole Park scene was one of the best scenes of Ronakshi in KHKT. 

This church scene look of Sona is one of my favourite looks of Sona in KHKT. I liked this dress,minimal make up and little curled hair style of Sona ❤️ ❤️ ❤️. I am disappointed till now that "Enna Sona kyu" Song was not picturized by Sona in this dress with Rohit. Makers picturized that song on that Raima and Rohit 😡. 

I have the same complaint!

When I had watched the precap- Rohit sees Sona in his prayers... I thought this song sequence would have Sona... What a surprise! Not a pleasant one! Raima and Rohit had the entire sequence👎🏼 

Goshhhh! I skip that sequence most of the time because I can't see Rohit with anyone else except Sona😆 

Even Sona did not want to see Rohit having thoughts of Raima captivating him🤣

"Nahi Rohit, mai Raima ko apna dost nahi banana chahti" 🤣

I was doing a genuine Bhangra on hearing this! Sona back in form☺️🤪

Sree, I don't think tagging Sonakshi Rastogi is possible😕 Whenever I add her name, there is a message that no celebrity found... Perhaps, only tagging real life celebs and shows is possible

I have the same complaint!

When I had watched the precap- Rohit sees Sona in his prayers... I thought this song sequence would have Sona... What a surprise! Not a pleasant one! Raima and Rohit had the entire sequence👎🏼 

Goshhhh! I skip that sequence most of the time because I can't see Rohit with anyone else except Sona😆 

Even Sona did not want to see Rohit having thoughts of Raima captivating him🤣

"Nahi Rohit, mai Raima ko apna dost nahi banana chahti" 🤣

I was doing a genuine Bhangra on hearing this! Sona back in form☺️🤪

Ha ha. That is one of the best dialogues of Sona. It reflects Sona's personality. She didn't want to be friend with Rohit's ex girl friend. I like that possessive Sona very much.She is not that mahaan FL to sacrifice her man to any other woman for whatever the reason.

Edited by Sree_mk - 3 years ago

One of my favourite scenes of Sona is her breakdown in Rohit arms in park after Netra removed her from KPK. I really felt the pain of Sona that day. Dipika acting was awesome in that scene. That whole Park scene was one of the best scenes of Ronakshi in KHKT. 

Dipika has a real talent in emotional scenes!

In the initial episodes, I used to wonder whether she might go overboard in breakdowns and all... Because she played Simar before and coming out of that melodramatic zone, I thought wouldn't happen! But she has done wonders in every single breakdown👏

I never thought I would shed a tear for fiction stories... I had cried only once while watching a k-drama... But really Fantasticdisplay of emotions by Dipika😳⭐️

Khkt Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum GIF - Khkt KahaanHumKahaanTum Ronakshi GIFs

This was soooo heartbreaking😭💔

Sree, I don't think tagging Sonakshi Rastogi is possible😕 Whenever I add her name, there is a message that no celebrity found... Perhaps, only tagging real life celebs and shows is possible

Oh, OK. I don't know about this.