PreRish/KaRica AT #208|Love that Elevates| - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

How are you all? Long time no see!

Ohh right! Ramya😳 I am so sorry I absolutely forgot. I've been very tied up the past few days. My mind has stopped working. 

Anyway, what's up writh you? 

I just would like to take this opportunity to share something Very endearing about Bajaj & his I LOVE YOU.

The I LOVE YOU that Bajaj shared with Kuki is actually taken from KSG's private life. Only difference is Bajaj makes a heart, while Karan does the half eye gesture ♥️💜

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

I just would like to take this opportunity to share something Very endearing about Bajaj & his I LOVE YOU.

The I LOVE YOU that Bajaj shared with Kuki is actually taken from KSG's private life. Only difference is Bajaj makes a heart, while Karan does the half eye gesture ♥️💜

Awww

So sweet of him

Actually all bts showed us how good he is with kids. 

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

N that is why I always said .. Karan n jiya both lived their onscreen bond in real 😍