Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Those videos are my inspiration too Diya. smiley36 I was watching some videos yesterday when this thought crossed my mind. And I immediately started writing. smiley36 Ruhi too had suggested writing something with MishBir & their baby.

Sure dear! You can comment wherever you are comfortable. smiley31

Ohh wow thats amazing yaar come on get to work n update it soon.... hayee its so good to have so many writers to fulfill our wish of mishbir 😆 thank you dear... 

super thank you dear 🤗

here more inspiration 😆

https://twitter.com/gowri_Piyu/status/1253008272040300546

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

true whenever he explains why he loves mishti he does it with so much proud smiley9when he goes to ask mishti's hand from bp ..that episode is total love ...the way he tells bp why he loved mishti and how he wanted to support her all her lifesmiley9 abir is lovesmiley27

So true even in the chashma track when he described about mishti n confessed his love to naanu n also his proud smile when mishti talked about how chashma is her identity... 

Hayee kya scene yaad dilaya chandu thats the best and one of the most famous incredible episodes of our show... ❤️

Mishti ko itna pyaar dunga ki voh zidd karna seek jayegi 😭 i literally cried while watching this episode.... RheSha nailed it and shaheers voice modulation no words to say about it.... ❤️

Shaheer Sheikh Abir GIF - ShaheerSheikh Abir Yrhpk GIFs

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

So we are in AT 90. Congrats everyone!! 🥳

10 more ATs to reach a century. 😃

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ohh wow thats amazing yaar come on get to work n update it soon.... hayee its so good to have so many writers to fulfill our wish of mishbir 😆 thank you dear... 

super thank you dear 🤗

here more inspiration 😆

https://twitter.com/gowri_Piyu/status/1253008272040300546

Awww! This is so cute!  😆 Okay, let me go back and write. You pushed me back to it again. 😃

Mention not, dear. Readers like you and your awesome responses encourage us to write more. 🤗

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Welcome to the new AT you chatterboxes....🤣

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ye tho offscreen tha ruhi n unintentional but surprisingly very much in sync smiley37

yes i dear but inki on screen se jyada inki off screen sink mein hote hian...🤣