Missing your amazing analysis dear😆... with fab gifs

even I’m missing Gurujiii

you know I’m all planning to go gayab 🥺😆

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Agrata23

Good Morning😃

Congrat for new AT and thanks Nami for providing AT🤗

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PskzFprkq/

HUmek hai Music video will be released by 23rd APril..shah is part of this Video😃

hi Geetu 🤗

Meera here..tried connecting vid u 2 days back too through one of bulk reply posts as i was a newbie then...so i guess u might have missed it..so 2day after my promotion i can easily connect to u 😊

copying my words from my bulk reply post😛

thank u for d instant updates abt our show & SHA..kamaal ki kaam hai aapkasmiley32 & thank u for those droolworthy clips u posted earlier 2daysmiley42..just made my day smiley9...

yaar chill re..I guess humaare editors apne personal life ke frustration humaare MISHBIR par nikal rahe haismiley37like some said here already(i think it s our super cute COOL nlysmiley44smiley36)

ps; @ bold -- dis was in response to the clip u posted where our AIBER lifts our MISHTU just before the iconic bus-top shaadhi sequence😆

Edited by Kendrix - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Pali.... 🤗🤗

hire are ya🤗

Missing your amazing analysis dear😆... with fab gifs

even I’m missing Gurujiii

you know I’m all planning to go gayab 🥺😆

Anuuu❤️🤗

my cutiepie❤️ gud day dear😊

yeh kya tum toh FORUM ke net positivity backup ho...tum aise nahi kar sakthi yaara🥺...

math jaa re..math jaa..math jaa re...math jaa...(Meera singing with tears brimming in both eyes...trying to stop our cutiepie)

Edited by Kendrix - 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Plmc-DUs5/?igshid=1wr62gdhcydre

New AT...🥳🥳thanks nami for providing us our sweet home...and a big thanks to Pali for posting all those beautiful.pics of mishbir in the first pages of the AT....❤️❤️it is like filling our AT with the magic of mishbir...thank u so much yaar....🤗🤗

Originally posted by ruhi19

pali...

KC ki baat hi alag thi...whole sequenece is awesome...

kaash marriage ho jata usi raat, akmse kam 2 min shaadi se tho bach jaate...😆

drool mode on for abir's white kurta and red patiyala

Ruhi❤️

gud morn darl🤗

Originally posted by The_incredible

New AT...🥳🥳thanks nami for providing us our sweet home...and a big thanks to Pali for posting all those beautiful.pics of mishbir in the first pages of the AT....❤️❤️it is like filling our AT with the magic of mishbir...thank u so much yaar....🤗🤗

Gud day Ahaa ki Ammu🤗

@pic: the most treasured moment in the whole journey...finally humaare Awbir ko unka haq mili gaya uss pal😳 

Originally posted by Kendrix

Gud day Ahaa ki Ammu🤗

@pic: the most treasured moment in the whole journey...finally humaare Awbir ko unka haq mili gaya uss pal😳 

Sach mein...the scene was so precious..❤️❤️when they got united in all means...even though the shaadi sequence was destroyed by putting in kuku divorce...their marriage was absolutely beautiful...

hi Geetu 🤗

Meera here..tried connecting vid u 2 days back too through one of bulk reply posts as i was a newbie then...so i guess u might have missed it..so 2day after my promotion i can easily connect to u 😊

copying my words from my bulk reply post😛

thank u for d instant updates abt our show & SHA..kamaal ki kaam hai aapkasmiley32 & thank u for those droolworthy clips u posted earlier 2daysmiley42..just made my day smiley9...

yaar chill re..I guess humaare editors apne personal life ke frustration humaare MISHBIR par nikal rahe haismiley37like some said here already(i think it s our super cute COOL nlysmiley44smiley36)

ps; @ bold -- dis was in response to the clip u posted where our AIBER lifts our MISHTU just before the iconic bus-top shaadhi sequence😆

Hi Meeraaaa🤗

Sorry Yaar I am not visiting AT often I visit once in a while that too for few minutes so I wont check previous pages..khaan pakadke maffi🤗

Thanks for you sweet words Meera🤗

@Bold🤣 sach hai yaar nahi toh itna beautiful scene kasie cut karne ka maan hota hai yaar..sadist people😆 

Edited by Agrata23 - 3 years ago

Ruhi❤️

gud morn darl🤗

meera...❤️

gd mrng dear...🤗

Originally posted by The_incredible

ammu...🤗

drop dead pic...the motions misbir potrayed are clearly visible...❤️

just pure love and bliss which is reflecting on their faces...