Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I don't think so rashi.just think yaar..it's better that he stays here..outside EK is waiting to grab him in her show..let Sha stay here only..for his safety and my sanity😆😆

Even I like to see shaheer in this show, but the cvs of rs r running out of ideas so if they keep stretching this show they will make a mess of mishbirs relationship. I just want this show to run for more two years not more than that

I think shah ne Ab tak Apne aap ko ekta ke jaal se bachaya hai Toh aage bhi Bachke rahega 😆

Even if he thinks of working with her, then he might only do a webshow with her n not her TV show bcoz her shows r dragged so much na ki shah pagal ho jaayega ki bhaisaab ye Chal kya rha hai🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

hein na how we ppl feel like taking break from our college and office ,even actors do😆do we miss office during break?? No I don't even think of my office during holidays🤣 it's the same for actors . 

I think so far I feel shaheer didn't like the manhoos market track and double wedding episodes...it was visible in his ivs🤣rest I think he loves to shoot yrhpk bcz he got amazing fun loving ppl to work with😆

Ammu nobody will ask about MishBir and even if they do it's silly questions like we discussed earlier🤣let rhesha come here we will ask sensible questions😳

Honestly speaking I don't miss my college at all..it's quite surprising that I used to miss my school during my breaks but here I don't have any such heartfelt feelings with my college🤣🤣

Who would like that track chandu..😆😆i hated the whole nishmish track..what was the need for bringing a third angle...I hate that track..I can understand sha's emotions in that case😆😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail

it's my first shaheer show na ..in order to know about him I read all his previous years article ..I read a news that he was offered anurag😲 shah was busy in indo and due to his commitment he couldn't do the show... thank God he didn't🤣 he would have gone mad by doing Sindoor flying scenes🤣just imagine🤣

Ya he waz offered that character.. thankfully he disagreed..I fear ahaa with EK...the mere thought evokes some kind of fear in my heart😲😲

Melodic_angel thumbnail

I want show to run for one more  year like 250 episodes..not more than that😆 250 more episodes of MishBir being hubby wife and their kids .. MishBir and kuku fun scenes with no insecurities, meenu accepting Mishti and lastly I want to see abir meenu scenes bcz he deserves love from his mom😛 later end the show with happy ending...I will be a satisfied fan😆

Yes I know the answer😉😆

Tbh if the show ends now,I won't have any problem..the problem is actually mishbir/Rhesha...I want them to be casted together... that's y I'm rooting for mishbir...if not for mishbir..Sha and Rhea won't work together as it's the norm of itv..I don't want that..😈😈

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I agree

He has been working non stop since demsa, n therefore he needs tym to regenerate n refresh himself 

I was just talking about how I think even he feels that the story of the show is currently not focusing on his character n mishbir instead its focusing on saas bahu devrani dynamics, remember during krpkab shah even tweeted that now he's officially doing a saas bahu drama when the show focused on the differences between ishwari n sona, but here he can't do that since Rs is the producer here

All I want is that the show shud focus on mishbir n not waste the potential Rhesha have just becoz rs favours his favourites over Rhesha 

He’s working hard since KRPKAB yaar... along with his info projects 

this indeed will Be breather for him

Regarding show ...see 

I feel his character is given very good sS... channel and PH adore him and he is involved in creative aspects too 

They cannot show a hero full 20 mins na ... story has to proceed and every character has to play their part

we cannot say na dear that his character is not been given imp .....I feel his character is most imp.... also if story so much falls on him he’ll only not like it after a point .... coz he has his indo projects too na 

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited by Kendrix - 3 years ago
Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

'

Edited by Kendrix - 3 years ago