Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KYON KI.. THORNY LOVE |3rd THREAD| UPDATED THREAD 4 link @ P.N.1 @ 3/6 - Page 101

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: MA1970

Real twist so Maan was correct Sameera is back to her evil ways. Now there are two villains one Sameera and his stepmother. Waiting for the next update. 

Yeah, for twist sameera has to be back..😈

New entry is not negative character nor possitive..you will know more about her in further updates..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: babelicious

Psycho Sameera behind this murder attempt. But her aide killed Maan instead of Geet! Now where and how is Maan?! This twist is so painful.. I had thought Maan might be on the wrong doing some cheating behind Geet type twist but this is much worse.. Poor Geet how is she holding herself! I think she is alive only for her baby. Hope he returns soon but before that his step mom & Sam have given entry. I have a feeling Maan is with them but hope he is safe and nothing like memory loss or something 

🤣

Let's see..your guess turns right or..???😈

Mg13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Creampuff

Chap 47

Oh my what a twist !! ðŸ˜³

Sam tried to have geet murdered but maan drowned saving geet . 

My heart is saying that maan cannot die 

Geet is broken ðŸ˜­

Sam shows up with maan’s stepmother ðŸ˜¡

What is going on??? 

Such a action packed update 

Thank you ðŸ¤—

Thank you🤗

Let's see..😈

Mg13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: maaneetsangel

Part 47.. Second half.. 

Omg! The second half of the story is more shocking n painful.

Geet is saved in time by maan n kunal.

There is no news about maan.

Poor geet n ammy are missing him.

Geet is not in her senses.

Dadi doesn’t know about it.

Sam is behind it, well I expected it. But what’s shocking was that she n maan’s step mom are together in it.

Hope to see maan back soon.

No..his mon still doesn't know anything..you will know more as the story proceeds further..

Mg13 thumbnail

https://imgur.com/0Dtknyj

Edited by Mg13 - 3 years ago
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hate that samera how she gt out of jail she never  regret her sins that was just a drama it good if maan killed her n buried her alive

Than it wil be good nt gave her to police n gave her a painful death hope maan returns n punish  sanera n kill her like she tries to kill geet 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I was shocked when geet was pushed into the water.never thought that while saving geet maan will go missing.feeling sad.but relieved that kunal saved geet.shocking that Sam only hired the man to kill geet.but her plan got backfired when maan went missing.surprised to see maan's step mom. if she is negative I hope she will turn positive in future as I liked her bonding with drashti in etretr.now why Sam is there to create more problems? perfect pics