Frequent Posters

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations for the new thread.. 

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Maan have to do about sam please don't separate maan and geet.

She deserve happiness .

Thanks for update

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the PM dear such a lovely update maaneet spending time in park happily maan felt his baby's kick how cute moment ...this Sam ruined geet's happiness in maan's absence I wish maan teaches her a lesson soon...so she again poisoned geet's mind...ufff...now the next day maan brought geet for her surgery to make sure he keeps both mother and child safe...now geet's mind is running on Sam's words and her anger on maan increased... waiting to read more โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜˜...no comment section in blog so commenting here

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 30..

Interesting. 

Maan n geet are spending time together. 

Everything was going fine. 

They went to the garden, spent sometime together. 

They felt their babies movement together for the first time. 

Sam I hate her. She had to ruin it all. She again made stories n manipulated geet making her hyper n worried for her kid. 

When will she be punished for her actions. 

This maan doesn't do anything except showing his anger, he doesn't do anything to keep geet safe from others, when he knows very well that how handa's treat n manipulate her. 

He took Geet to hospital for surgery without informing her. She is shocked to know about it. 

Maan is so wrong, why doesn't he talk it out to her. There is no proper communication between them. This lack of communication creates all the misunderstandings. 

Note:

There is some problem, I don't know what, in the blog, comment section was missing. So I couldn't comment there. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Sam is such a witch. Again she spread her poison. Why didn't Maan see her?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Could not comment on the blog. Didn't give me that option.

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That Sam๐Ÿ˜ˆ,her punishment is in due,he should do something,This time too he didn't aware of Sam's meeting with her and wt she do too,geet is terrified to know wt she said,she is worried for her baby,on the other side he is doing arrangements for both to be safe,Now they both have to come together and give befitting reply to Sam and company, waiting for that...Hoping this surgery will make them both safe, looking forward to further ๐Ÿ˜โค

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update Di....  But one important thing Sam ko na ek mukka marna chaiye tha....๐Ÿ˜กKamini kahike Geet ko chain se jeene nahi deti....๐Ÿ˜ญ  Kitni zulm karegi chi ek number ki swarthi hai....๐Ÿ˜’ Yeh Maan ko Sam ke baare mein pata hone chaiye uski baand bajega...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Aur yeh Kunal  ko bhi abhi aana hai kya koi time wagera nahi hai ladne keliye.... ๐Ÿคฃ

Again you've killed it.... ๐Ÿ‘

Hopefully the misunderstanding between Maan and Geet are solved by the baby's arrival... โค๏ธ

Will be waiting for your next phoolchadi.... ๐Ÿ˜›

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful update so Sam made this my between them waiting for Sam to get punished from maan soon please and wanna see love between maaneet again though geet suffered much but her happiness lies within maan only.

zida37 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional pt

Poor geet

When she start get happy 

Something happened 

Hate this Sam 

Hope maan know 

What same say to geet 

And he just destroye same and her family 

Geet doesnโ€™t trust maan