Fan Fictions

ArShi FF: Birds of a Feather Thread 2 Ch. 45 Pg. 11 [1/05/'19] - Page 2

sonyjknum2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just wonderful,had a smile all through the chapter.I have been a silent reader but cant stop myself from commenting this time.Remembered Arshi haldi in the show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_aryan thumbnail

Superb update.....we are left craving for more😃

Please update soooooonnnnnn

Borntofly thumbnail

Congrats on the new thread.!!

That was such a lovely update 😳. Do we assume holi is over or we still have continuation in the next update? 

Like last update was about khushi's thought process till she reached Razada house and saw Arnav this update was all about Arnav's thoughts till he sees khushi on the kitchen doorstep..beautifully put together.Arnav was successful in pranking khushi..though she did give him a tough fight...however khushi did have the last word...what's with all the 'lub-dub' Arnav's heart started doing...

Eagerly waiting for next update...

Edited by Borntofly - 4 years ago
Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow new thread..........🥳🥳🥳🥳congrats......

Dhak dhak dhak dhak.......raba ve......raba ve...... Moment when khushi apply color on Arnav's cheek......☺️☺️☺️☺️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Reading this part arshi's Haldi scene in playing in my mind......love that scene and love this one alsooooo........

I just hate Myra.....she is sooo selfish girl......i mean she can try to play holi with arnav but no she is such a bad girlfriend......

Thnks for this one.......

Plz next one fast..... 

Take careee......

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He chuckled. “Where will she go?” he asked rhetorically before returning to the kitchen. 

This line sounds pretty symbolic to me.

They belong together and Arnav would perhaps return to his kitchen!! 

I could visualize every single moment and thank you for plastering such a huge grin on my face!! :) 

v5a1s6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome! I was worried for nothing 😃 This was such a fun chapter! 

I do hope Khushi later thinks about what Anjali told her regarding Arnav's care towards her :)

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome cute part

Loved it

Congratulations for new thread

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations for the new thread 🤗👍

Bizzykizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Archi!! Congratulations on the new thread!!🥳

That was such a fun chapter to read. Love how the last chapter ended with Khushi’s thoughts and this one started with Arnav’s. He’s slowly starting to notice the little things about her. I think slowly, Arnav has started noticing just how much happier and himself he really is in front of Khushi. And vice Versa. They bring the best in each other.  

I hope there’s more holi fun left!  Maybe someone might drink bhaang lol. I want to see which team wins holi haha. Loved Khushi’s innocent but cute coloring act. 

I’m also glad Arnav overheard Khushi and Anjali. She needs to hear it from him that she’s special and he looks forward to their time together. 

I hope Khushi shares Ved’s gift with Arnav. She’s oblivious and innocent about this but Arnav isn’t. Maybe, even as just a friend, he can guide her better and hopefully this revelation gives him an insight about her lack of experience in the romance/dating part of her life lol. Or I hope Arnav already feels that Khushi doesn’t know much about dating and these gestures, otherwise I don’t want him to think she’s interested in Ved or something too and hopefully there’s no misunderstanding! Because now that I think about it, he’s done it all and everything and she still hasn’t even held hands with anyone lol so Arnav can better guide her about what kind of gestures mean what from the opposite gender. Not just for Ved, she needs to be careful in general. But Ved needs to respect her boundaries man. Like she’s made it very obvious that she’s not interested in him. And is he still with his gf?

This was definitely a treat. Please please please continue very soon!! Can’t wait to read more :)

Best, 

Bizzy ❤️

sammymas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congrats on new thread Archi and the super duper update 🤗🤗🤗

I literally played Holi with them...and the whole scenario was visible in front of my eye. 

What duper lovely update 💕