•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone is active here. 

I am looking for particular ipkknd 3 bgm from the episode 2 where advay sees Chandni and there's a hint of hey heyyyyy..... 

I have not seen rest of the episodes yet but I'm going crazy for the tune. Not sure if the full version is available in the later episodes.

Please help me with the links.  

P.S- Ipkknd 3, S1E2, 17:22 minutes left 

I am just hoping to get some help in exchange of above help. (Hope it's the correct forum)

Regards,

Piyaarshi ❤️

Edited by piyaarshi - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by piyaarshi

Hi all,

I don't know if anyone is active here. 

I am looking for particular ipkknd 3 bgm from the episode 2 where advay sees Chandni and there's a hint of hey heyyyyy..... 

I have not seen rest of the episodes yet but I'm going crazy for the tune. Not sure if the full version is available in the later episodes.

Please help me with the links.  

P.S- Ipkknd 3, S1E2, 17:22 minutes left 

I am just hoping to get some help in exchange of above help. (Hope it's the correct forum)

Regards,

Piyaarshi ❤️

Hi Piya,

The Hey heyyy is the very initial start of renewed Rabba Ve, which keeps coming through further episodes, same as in IPK1. 

The complete revised song with new verse and music for Rabba Ve comes in Episode 50 when Chandni comes back after knowing Advay is Dev. 

The remaining half of the song comes again during Baarish romance between the pair in one of the further episodes.

All episodes are available on HOTSTAR. ......Barun Rocks ! and Shivani has worked hard so the chemistry shines. Enjoy the series! 

The forum is very much correct though not many people visit here now. Earlier , we have had huge fun. Check out Gorky M admiration for Barun's acting in IPK3

Gorky Video Barun IPK3

Series abruptly ended on episode 70. On friend's urging, I continued the story FF further as IPK3 Untold Saga, just in case, if you feel interested after watching series.

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 3 years ago