Sidnaaz Unlimited CC 42|Positivity✔️👍Negativity/PrivacyInvasion ❌[IO] - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by CatcherInTheRye

🥳i feel like saying a lot but may b next time 😆,  Uma 😘.😆 

Hey! M I a rebel?😆

Hahaha... what’s up re? 😆 No idea if you are a rebel, but Bajrangbali ke bhakt ho toh tu banda sahi hi hoga 👍

Vindu is in a dilemma..

He knows well sidnaaz r together and in a relationship but same time he dont want to loose the support of solo sidhearts bec he needs them fr bb14 again 😆..

Thats why he is giving out subtle hints to solos and asking them to chup chap accept your idol ki khushi and uski khushi mein khush raho 😆..

Edited by jyoti06 - 3 years ago

Umaaa🤗 thanks a lot fr opening this thread as it was suppose to b my turn but i cannot write these gyaans as good as u can since that added humour in your write-ups really makes up fr an interesting read without getting bored 😳 .

I will open the next 2 threads in return ..😃

Originally posted by jyoti06

Vindu is in a dilemma..

He knows well sidnaaz r together and in a relationship but same time he dont want to loose the support of solo sidhearts bec he needs them fr bb14 again 😆..

Thats why he is giving out subtle hints to solos and asking them to chup chap accept your idol ki khushi and uski khushi mein khush raho 😆..

Must be praying for BB14 to start .. aise lockdown me Jana hi hai toh might as well utilise it as BB14 ..I am seeing articles on audition about to start and stars giving IV that they want to participate 

Lol looks like Vindu got it fm Sid 🤣

https://twitter.com/Nayan43078072/status/1252498002658328576?s=19

Hope someone posts the live vid asap ..its on bbguru page ..

Lol 😂😂😂😂😂

Sid ne ek ek ki class li ache se 

Congratulations on new thread!!!

Thanx jyoti and Uma for all your efforts..means a lot to me ....

Umaaa🤗 thanks a lot fr opening this thread as it was suppose to b my turn but i cannot write these gyaans as good as u can since that added humour in your write-ups really makes up fr an interesting read without getting bored 😳 .

Uma sorry for not appreciating your words! It’s fab as usual, but you are trying to be hard on fandom by asking them to stream MV to reach 100M 😲

Hahaha... Thankyou Jyo 😆 Mein thoda zyaada kameeni ho gayi hoon over the years I think 🤔.  Yes, ab two threads ke liye mera 🍿 time 

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago

Zehreeli where r u 😭😭😭