Sidnaaz Unlimited CC 42|Positivity✔️👍Negativity/PrivacyInvasion ❌[IO] - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by mayu1982

Sometime I feel even Arhaan had some feeling for Shehnaaz🤔, sometimes even he used to pull & hug her.🤓Kuch kuch scenes Shuklaji nahi hi dekhe wohi accha hai🤔

that is because Sana is very pretty and because of her easy going friendly nature everybody tried maroing chance .. especially bhau , Arhan, Vishal , sidharth dey .. they all thought she’s easy meat ..

Especially when sidharth was in secret room everybody was on a hunting spree .. I was so upset seeing bhau trying to cling to sana .. wanted to bash him . Never liked bhau 

Originally posted by Ashhima3

this is news to me! What did he say? Elaborate please 😆
Jyoti tells me, I have become like a twitter fan who is eager about every videos out there, but reality is people out here mention lot of stuffs which I m not even aware of and create curiosity 😆

Let's hope he sticks to his words of not making any more vids on them😆

https://mobile.twitter.com/Naruvadinagaman/status/1252488705735942144

I think people are just channelizing their inner frustration of lockdown by spreading hatred on SM.. that's the only logic I can come up with

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

So apparently Vindu showered praises on Sid Sana in a new live of his.. what would it take for the guy to stop talking about them?😵 everybody wants to talk about them and their equation except for these two themselves😆

I would love for him to be demoralized 🤣 What can we do to enable that? Any ideas? 😆Like dude, shift your attention and glance elsewhere. 

He is not likely to stop talking if he has further "business interests" in mind out of them. The lesser his involvement with Sidharth the better. Anyway, am glad he is speaking positively atleast. 

Originally posted by mayu1982

Wattpad🤔- don't remind me that please. 

People over there are still looking for me - yep to kill me of course😆. 

Hawwww... what did you do there baby? 😆

Congratulations for the new thread everyone 🥳

That was a lovely write up, as usual, di ❤️ thank you to Uma di n Jyoti di, always!🤗

❤️ SidNaaz ❤️ May peace n positivity prevail in their n all ours lives! :) 🤞🏻✨

Stay safe everyone!

🥳i feel like saying a lot but may b next time 😆,  Uma 😘.😆 

Hey! M I a rebel?😆

😆

we can only hope! We have no choice 😆

Originally posted by Uma2010

I would love for him to be demoralized 🤣 What can we do to enable that? Any ideas? 😆Like dude, shift your attention and glance elsewhere. 

He is not likely to stop talking if he has further "business interests" in mind out of them. The lesser his involvement with Sidharth the better. Anyway, am glad he is speaking positively atleast. 

He will only stop when BB14 comes along and he finds a new bakra😆

yeah he has made his money doing sattebazi on BB .. if Sid n sana don’t take part in any reality show .. I don’t know if people get so involved or do betting on NB .. then vindu won’t even acknowledge them .. 

Good fir both of them He’s tainted .. even devoleena I heard is involved in some murder case 😭😭
  In a way glad Rashmi has started using arhaan to put the spotlight back in her 

She devoleena and arhan can play scandal cheating .. and hopefully spotbye will train their lens on them ..

Giving no news sometimes is good news ..

but I am a old biddy .. for me good news is actually good news .. I am behaving like neighbourhood wali aunty .. 😀😀😀.. now I can understand why neighbourhood wali aunty ko kyu itni ungli karne ki chuhal hoti hai ..

Edited by msin - 3 years ago