Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I know Jyoti is doing an excellent job, but I often doubt whether I am doing a good job, Zehreeli and I don't say this for reassurance, but as a genuine concern. Anyway, yes, I'd like the duo to stay put as well. They can engage carefully, as in super carefully with the fans. But like suuuuper duuuper se ooooper carefully 😆 We have the facts out there- there are in love. Period. Baaki fans, lado maro... whatever karo! 😆 If we are decent, extra good for whoever we represent. Bas. 

Silence before the storm, eh? Good luck to us! 😆

You are excellent too and I am not saying it just for the sake of it

Your write-ups always capture the gist of everything that's going on in the SidNaaz world.. and you always step in when you feel things are going too far.. you and Jyo are the best admins we could have asked for❤️

I agree.. At least till the end of lockdown, Sid Sana can lie low because people have way too much time to spread Toxicity amidst this lockdown.. so them being away from the radar will do them good barring a few pics here and there

Ya.. I don't know... I just feel there is a storm brewing😆 but I hope I am wrong🤣

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu1982

🥳🥳New thread again🥳🥳

Congratulations 

So much gyaan😎My problem is weak memory🤔what if I forgt any one of these points by mistake- you guys will kick me out

On a super light PJ (Poor Joke )note - Thank god Shehnaaz is not there in the thread😛because she don't like people who gives gyaan🤓Sid almost got a mini heart attack after hearing this🤣🤣

Hahahaha... weak memory ki bachchi! 😆 The gyaan was for everybody out there too re. Not just us. Nobody will be kicked out as of how we are behaving now. Hum achche bachche hi hai. The real question is tum sab milkar, will I be kicked out 🤣

Oh, Sana will abhor me I swear. But atleast, all this gyaan is for their sake seeing all the dirt around trying to bring them down. So maybe she'd cut me some slack, eh? 🤔 Sidharth ka reaction ko unhi ko pata. He is so unpredictable at times 😳. Maybe I shall get some brownie points for gyaan, coz he can be quite a gyaani at times 😆

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sometime I feel even Arhaan had some feeling for Shehnaaz🤔, sometimes even he used to pull & hug her.🤓Kuch kuch scenes Shuklaji nahi hi dekhe wohi accha hai🤔

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Yes, all celebrities are facing this, girl. And Sidnaaz have been the eye of the storm since months and all of us are still blowing about berserk in the turbulent storm, the saving grace being we know that is one really strong ship out there! Touchwood ❤️😳

yes definitely.. 

what I also meant there are some questionable relationships where people are together for just news .. In lockdown a lot of real couples and not so real are coming out of closet ..

I just pray SidNaaz bond becomes stronger and stronger outside the eagle eye of the public ..

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

You are excellent too and I am not saying it just for the sake of it

Your write-ups always capture the gist of everything that's going on in the SidNaaz world.. and you always step in when you feel things are going too far.. you and Jyo are the best admins we could have asked for❤️

I agree.. At least till the end of lockdown, Sid Sana can lie low because people have way too much time to spread Toxicity amidst this lockdown.. so them being away from the radar will do them good barring a few pics here and there

Ya.. I don't know... I just feel there is a storm brewing😆 but I hope I am wrong🤣

Thankyou. Means a lot to both of us. 

The toxicity is shocking. It feels like Samudra Manthan, the churning of the ocean! All the grime and dirt and poison is emerging out in the process! The nectar will emerge, has to emerge! 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

So apparently Vindu showered praises on Sid Sana in a new live of his.. what would it take for the guy to stop talking about them?😵 everybody wants to talk about them and their equation except for these two themselves😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

So apparently Vindu showered praises on Sid Sana in a new live of his.. what would it take for the guy to stop talking about them?😵 everybody wants to talk about them and their equation except for these two themselves😆

this is news to me! What did he say? Elaborate please 😆
Jyoti tells me, I have become like a twitter fan who is eager about every videos out there, but reality is people out here mention lot of stuffs which I m not even aware of and create curiosity 😆

Edited by Ashhima3 - 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

yes definitely.. 

what I also meant there are some questionable relationships where people are together for just news .. In lockdown a lot of real couples and not so real are coming out of closet ..

I just pray SidNaaz bond becomes stronger and stronger outside the eagle eye of the public ..

Ah, get you. Right. 

The SidNaaz bond is here to stay for life. They can only grow from strength to strength. Touchwood. Both of them know the value of what they have at hand ❤️. 

All fandoms just need to stick to them without questioning their moves and choices and if we do, those two would seriously be the happiest people ever!