Chat Clubs

Sidnaaz Unlimited CC 42|Positivity✔️👍Negativity/PrivacyInvasion ❌[IO] - Page 119

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Do you think Ekta will work based on Rashmi’s friendships or equations ? So many actors in Balaji don’t get along , it doesn’t mean Ekta don’t cast them or work with them . Their personal issues or equations has nothing to do with Ekta.  Ekta only worries and cares for her very close friend’s issues and equations, Not other actors’ . 

Exactly Ekta & Rashmi are not very good friends. I don't think Rashmi has any control over Ekta. She is true businesswoman & loves money/ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mayu1982

Exactly Ekta & Rashmi are not very good friends. I don't think Rashmi has any control over Ekta. She is true businesswoman & loves money/ 

Ekta doesn’t do work even if the actress will be her favourite! Others cannot dictate terms to her! 

This content was originally posted by: Indibandi20

It's not a show ..looks more like a MV for Corona Awareness..stressing the importance of staying indoors..so highly likely Sana has been roped along with Sid seeing their current appeal with the youngsters 

I just pray to shoot that she does not go to kaushal house .. she puts a blanket on the wall of Sid’s room and then shoots for it or makes a zoom call  with a ready made background.. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: msin

I just pray to shoot that she does not go to kaushal house .. she puts a blanket on the wall of Sid’s room and then shoots for it or makes a zoom call  with a ready made background.. 

if you read the article the shoot is already done! 

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

His idea of ideal date- Well we all have seen his love/need for holding shehnaaz's hands 

And his idea of love- Unconditional.  I remember him saying in an interview that "if u have a girlfriend it should be for keeps, not only for valentines and stuff. And he said he doesn't like girls who are after material things- fame and money. Love should be unconditional like that a mother has for a child"

People think he is this serial dater,  commitment phobic,  ultra cool boy but as much as I have understood him ( in BB and  interviews),  this guy wants nothing but only complete Loyalty and love without conditions. Which he must have not got till now, that's why so many failed relationships and affairs.

And about his ideal partner comment. It reminded me of the glassdoor USUD where he said he likes girls with good heart when sana asked whether u like chubby girls or thin girls. He is not looking for physical beauty/perfection.  He is past this stage in his life. He just wants somebody to love him UNCONDITIONALLY  inspite of all his flaws just like his mother loves him,  just like he fights the most with his mother but the love between them never decreases. And I see Shehnaaz Gill scoring Full marks here.👍🏼 

No wonder he says I have never seen a girl like shehnaaz in my life 😳

Edited by soulstarspirit - 3 years ago
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Double post

Edited by soulstarspirit - 3 years ago
Kepner thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dont get me wrong but as much as I like bula dunga . Sidnaaz would have been the perfect fit for kala shona song if we look at the lyrics it is a tailor fit them their whole bb journey was projected to us in that way.wrong casting

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: msin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On another note this would make more sense...as the whole point of campaigning for staying indoors would be defeated if you go out to shoot the same🤣🤣