Harsh Rajput Launches his YouTube Channel Amid Lockdown

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Harsh Rajput Launches his YouTube Channel Amid Lockdown

The actor is making the most of the ongoing quarantine period and has recently launched his own YouTube channel. Speaking about the same to a leading entertainment portal Harsh said "I am very excited about this. Our channel is called 'Coverwale Bhai' where me and my younger brother Preet will produce covers of the beautiful songs."

April 20, 2020 8:57 PM

indiaforumsView Profile

We already know that Television industry has many popular faces who apart from being actors are popular YouTubers as well. After Mohena Kumari, Gaurav Wadhwa and Juhi Parmar the latest actor to start his own YouTube Channel is Harsh Rajput.Harsh was last seen in Star Plus popular shows Nazar. 

The actor is making the most of the ongoing quarantine period and has recently launched his own YouTube channel. Speaking about the same to a leading entertainment portal Harsh said "I am very excited about this. Our channel is called 'Coverwale Bhai' where me and my younger brother Preet will produce covers of the beautiful songs."

Harsh shot his first video with his brother, Preet. The duo sang romantic track Pehla Pyaar, from Kabir Singh. Harsh dedicated this video to his mother who is currently staying in Gujarat and he along with his brother is away from her. The first video which will be released tomorrow will see Harsh and his brother Preet sitting on a sofa and jamming together. Preet is seen singing whereas Harsh will be playing the guitar.

Well, this side of Harsh will come as a surprise to many. Isn't it?

Tell us in the comment section below.

Stay tuned to this space for more such updates.

Posted: 3 years ago

Oh that's interesting thanks for sharing Have u seen Koki poochega 

Seen u after a long time how are you