Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

need help with my FF section of profile

Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

hello everyone...neeju here..I got my old account back...i am facing some problems...can anybody tell me how MY FabFiction section words...like i want to add my complete, pending and new works in it...

also, explain me about my library and followers section...

Edited by Neeju - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome back🤗

Regarding new FF section..you can find the details from here!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5158804

And about library and followers section..sry I have no idea...till now I haven't moved any of my works there..sry!

You can ask T.Peru  or Grey-licious coz they have sifted many of their works there😊

And glad to have you back..looking forward to read ur upcoming works😃

Neeju thumbnail

Thanks a lot dear... Hopefully this will work...I have lot of pm from thanks for sending them...But because I had lost my account for more then 2 years...Till now I had total of 1001 pm...I will response to pm one by one...and I will try to continue to one at a time. First I need to reread my own stuff...Need to come on track to have that feel again

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neeju

Thanks a lot dear... Hopefully this will work...I have lot of pm from thanks for sending them...But because I had lost my account for more then 2 years...Till now I had total of 1001 pm...I will response to pm one by one...and I will try to continue to one at a time. First I need to reread my own stuff...Need to come on track to have that feel again

Welcome di!!

1001 PMs😲thats really a tedious one!!

Take your own time di...will be waiting

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Neeju

u r back neeju after long time... how r u?

Neeju thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mitu-

u r back neeju after long time... how r u?

i am good...back to this account after almost 3 years...you tell me how are you?