Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Alia is a Distraction from Ayan-Ranbir

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Very cleverly Bhatt’s have confirmed that Alulu is living with Ranbir, now everyone is talking about that. We all know that Ranbir never confirms his partners so why would he allow them to make this statement ? Sorry I am not buying this ajab prem ki garbage kahani

Where is Ayan? No sight of him 

I think it’s pretty obvious that Ayan is Ranbir’s tangdi kabab where as the girls are the daal chawal. I recently made a fake account on Instagram and sent over 800 msgs a day To Ayan demanding an answer - he blocked me again saying mind your business. Itna gussa kyu re?

I hope Alia realizes her worth ( the little that she has) and walks way, she deserves someone better.... preferably someone who won’t let her act and keep her in the house 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Did you come up with title ka statement ? 😆😆
or Ranbir said that ?? 

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

800 Msgs a day even you will block yourself...

kyapa thumbnail

Koi itna vehla nahi hai tumhari tarah

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Very cleverly Bhatt’s have confirmed that Alulu is living with Ranbir, now everyone is talking about that. We all know that Ranbir never confirms his partners so why would he allow them to make this statement ? Sorry I am not buying this ajab prem ki garbage kahani

Where is Ayan? No sight of him 

I think it’s pretty obvious that Ayan is Ranbir’s tangdi kabab where as the girls are the daal chawal. I recently made a fake account on Instagram and sent over 800 msgs a day To Ayan demanding an answer - he blocked me again saying mind your business. Itna gussa kyu re?

I hope Alia realizes her worth ( the little that she has) and walks way, she deserves someone better.... preferably someone who won’t let her act and keep her in the house 

Your whole thread cracked me up but this🤣

Ennuyi thumbnail

Ranbir ka pata nahi but you're surely in love with Ayan 😆 isn't this the 3rd time he has blocked u?  

800? Msg count bhi karte ho, wah!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyapa

Koi itna vehla nahi hai tumhari tarah

Aren’t we all at this point ? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Ranbir ka pata nahi but you're surely in love with Ayan 😆 isn't this the 3rd time he has blocked u?  

Yes it is and I will not stop cuz I want my answer. I’m not like rangoli who is silenced with a ban, I will keep making new accounts. It gives me pleasure when they block me because I know the truth stings more than the Rockstar’s guitar 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
kyapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Aren’t we all at this point ? 

no 

I won’t date a guy who is involved with someone else just coz I like him.