Patiala Babes

Utterly Disgusting! It's Confirmed Now

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Three popular daily soaps — 'Beyhadh 2', 'Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein' and 'Patiala Babes' — will not return to television post the lockdown. In an exclusive statement issued to BT, the channel said that the three “are finite fiction shows and the nature and the pace of their narrative is time-bound.”

It further stated, “Given that all shoots have been stalled since March, owing to the unprecedented situation we are in, these shows couldn’t shoot their logical ends. All the three shows have had a good spell and would have paved way to newer narratives eventually, had the shoots been functional. Having said that, keeping the best interests of all in mind and in joint agreement with the producers, it has been decided to terminate these shows, as of now.”

Meanwhile, BT spoke to Rajita Sharma, the producer of 'Patiala Babes', who said, “Ours was always a finite series, but unfortunately, we are unable to shoot the remaining episodes because of the lockdown. None of us know when we will be in a position to resume shooting. So, it was a mutual decision to pull it off air.”

Prateek Sharma, producer of 'Beyhadh 2' said, "We all are in an unprecedented situation here and I would totally agree and go ahead with channel's decision in this matter as whatever they will decide will be in the best interest of all the concerened parties, including producer, actors, writers and the rest of the crew."

Lead actress of 'Patiala Babes', Ashnoor Kaur said, "I am not able to digest the fact that the show is over and we won't be working as a team. It is sad but I am happy that I got to portray a role like Mini and given the circumstances I think it was in everyone's interests." 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/three-tv-shows-pulled-off-air-owing-to-the-lockdown/articleshow/75253889.cms

P.S - Sony is the most disgusting cannel i have ever seen! Both producer n channel agreed at this point because they won't have to pay to the actors if they axe these shows! I am a viewer of PB N beyhadh n both the shows are incomplete they are yet to show many things then how can they do that? None of the other channel is doing such thing! 😵

@bold what is meant by as of now are they going to bring back the shows? if not then this whole channel should shut down! 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As of now caught my attention too so does it mean that once shoot resumes and popularity is there the channel may consider to bring it back pb had a lot of scope and it did not even complete the story.

I'm disgusted with the channel what do they plan to show after shoot resumes??? They don't even have back up or new shows.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

As of now means what after lock down the will resume the show or what.... 

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

As of now means what after lock down the will resume the show or what.... 

That's what I'm wondering in the official statement they mentioned as of now so does it mean after shoot resumes pb will be back if popularity is still there.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I just dont know anymore what to say

More than actors

We fans are disappointed.

Aur ab tak sony ko gali de rahe the par ye to sony aur ph dono ki milibhagat se hua hai

Ab kise dosh de

I dont think now ye Twitter trending ka koi fayda hoga because they said it loud and clear that its an exceptional circumstances they both dont want to bear the expenses.

Agar lockdown aage nahi badhta toh shayad hume show wapas mil jata but abhi to 3 may tak koi ummeed nahi aur mumbai maharashtra ke haalat dekhte hue lagta hai pura may ho jayega....i dont think tab tak ye log loses bear karenge.

But my only question is why dad ki dulhan and ek duje ke vaste off air nahi hue...unke loses bear karne ke liye sony kyu mare ja raha hai

Its very unfortunate. Corona ne bahut kuch chheen liya humse...hamare mineil bhi😭

Priya204 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

I just dont know anymore what to say

More than actors

We fans are disappointed.

Aur ab tak sony ko gali de rahe the par ye to sony aur ph dono ki milibhagat se hua hai

Ab kise dosh de

I dont think now ye Twitter trending ka koi fayda hoga because they said it loud and clear that its an exceptional circumstances they both dont want to bear the expenses.

Agar lockdown aage nahi badhta toh shayad hume show wapas mil jata but abhi to 3 may tak koi ummeed nahi aur mumbai maharashtra ke haalat dekhte hue lagta hai pura may ho jayega....i dont think tab tak ye log loses bear karenge.

But my only question is why dad ki dulhan and ek duje ke vaste off air nahi hue...unke loses bear karne ke liye sony kyu mare ja raha hai

Its very unfortunate. Corona ne bahut kuch chheen liya humse...hamare mineil bhi😭

Lets continue to trend throughout the lockdown if popularity is there then channel can bring the show back given story is incomplete.

3rd May bhi difficult hai given the situation, why are they not ending the remaining shows as well.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Priya204

Lets continue to trend throughout the lockdown if popularity is there then channel can bring the show back given story is incomplete.

3rd May bhi difficult hai given the situation, why are they not ending the remaining shows as well.

It sounds funny and silly

But now i want all the other shows to end also

Sony has started it. Sabhi channel ko karna chahiye ab toh....i sound like psycho but mineil nahi to koi nahi....kisi bhi show ka fan khush na rahe

Priya204 thumbnail

Sony has started it. Sabhi channel ko karna chahiye ab toh....i sound like psycho but mineil nahi to koi nahi....kisi bhi show ka fan khush na rahe

Yes now I want all the shows specially remaining ones on Sony to be off air No MiNeil No Sony 

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No, only Sony should suffer 

kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SONY should just shut their doors..  Freaking losers..  There is nothing more to say.. Decision has been made..  Sony is only good for mini series.  What a waste of a channel??

Edited by kit0kat - 4 years ago