Ye Hai Mohabbatein

#2 Tu hi na jaane haal mera ,Prologue added

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi friends as you all know my many threads are closed and I have very less stories to update . So I m reposting the prologue of a new story, so that I can start it ,while waiting for the threads of ongoing stories to be opened 

#2  TU HI NA JAANE HAAL MERA

Alathur,a village in Trichirapalli , Tamilnadu.

Viswanathan iyer a resident of village to his wife - madhu the Pradhan ji( head man of village ) has called a urgent meeting ,I m going for there .

M- why this sudden meeting .

V - I don't know let me go and see .

M- ok .

In the meeting .

Head man to villagers- listen everybody, the construction fly over which was left in mid due to the scam ,is going to start again as another Delhi based construction company has taken over it and the Chief engineer of the company is company to start the project . 

Mr iyer - this is very good news .

HM- this is indeed a good news as many of our villagers can get job over there and the long way to town will also be lessen moreover the farmers whose fields are taken away for this project can also get their compensation from govt .

Mr iyer - is their something special for which you had called this meeting .

HM- yes ,last time the project was stopped as we all had suffered a lot because of this ,so this time I want that this project should be completed at any cost . I want you all to take good care of the chief engineer so that he will understand our problem and complete this project as soon as possible .

Everybody - ok ,as you say we all will try to take care of him nicely .

Next day the chief engineer " Raman Kumar bhalla " arrived ,all the villagers welcomed him whole heartedly ,his living arrangement was done in the guest house which was neatly cleaned with all the basic things he needs . Two days spend everyone was trying to make Raman happy and he was happy too but the only thing which he was not liking of this place was the food .yes he was not liking south Indian food ,he shared same with the village head man ,he again called meeting and talked about this problem .

After thinking something Mr iyer spoke " I have a solution for this ".

HM- then tell ,what are you waiting for .

Mr iyer - ishu went to Delhi for some months during the birth was Shravu , there she has learnt some north Indian dishes ,if you want I can tell her to cook food for engineer sir .

HM- that will be great .talk to ishita abd tell her to cook for him.

Mr iyer - ok ,as you say .

Mr iyer went back to his house abd told sane to Madhvi and ishita ,at first amma was not ready to send her young daughter to the young engineer but later she agreed .So it was decided that from next day ishita will cook food for Raman and will also take care of him.

Next day Mr iyer took ishita to guest house and she made chole bhature for him . At the time of breakfast Mr iyer went to Raman and told him about chole bhature ,listening to which raman 

spoke that he is ok with idli and dosa but will not eat chole bhature ".

Mr iyer - but Sir you only told that you are not liking this south Indian food.

Raman -arey u guys r not understanding, I am OK with this south Indian food. Main kisi tarah guzara kar lunga, but please stop forcing me to eat chole bhaturey made by a south Indian. Arey ek madrasan, kaise chole bhaturey banayegi, chole mein sambhar masala daal kar hi banayegi, and I can't eat chole with sambhar masala. Dekhiye chole bhaturey is my favourite, mujhe please usse hate karne par majbur kar lijiye. 

Mr iyer -nothing like this will happen. Ishu make yummy north Indian food. Woh delhi mein reh kar aayi hai. 

Raman -arey lekin delhi mein bhi toh kisi madrasi ke ghar rahi hogi. I am really sorry, but main apne maa papa ka eklauta beta hoon, please mujhe baksh dijiye. I will adjust with idli, dosa only. 

Mr iyer -u just wait, main abhi le kar aata hoon. Agar ganda hua toh chod dena. Ek bite mat khana. He almost pleaded. 

Raman didn't have a heart to deny. He just nodded in ok. Appa went inside and said to ishita -i have made him ready to eat with much difficulty, achcha bana hai naa ishu. Hamari village ki izzat ka sawaal hai. 

Ishita -its yum appa. Aap jaa kar khilao toh, yeh punjabi munda agar apne ghar ke chole bhaturey naa bhool gaya toh mera naam ishita nahi. Appa prayed to Murugan and  came out with the plate of chole bhaturey. Raman was thinking about his insurance, whether it's renewed or not, when his nostrils got filled with aroma of delicious chole bhaturey. 

Raman closed his eyes feeling the aroma after such a long period when appa served him the plate. 

Raman saw the content and without  saying a word, he tore and had it. 

Appa and ishita was waiting for his reaction while Raman was busy in enjoying his favourite after long. 

Not getting any reaction, appa asked meekly -hows it. Only to hear -yummy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome starting

Plz continue soon