|Discuss All BRC Mahabharat DISTORTIONS Here| DT note pg 8

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey everyone!

This thread is dedicated to all discussions related to the distortions in this version of Mahabharat. 

Distortions are defined by the inconsistency between the events mentioned in the authentic texts and scenes shown in this show

Before proceeding, kindly go through the below link and remember that comparison with another show is strictly prohibited.

Mahabharat: Forum Rules & Participation Guidelines

Permission granted by Proteeti.

They showed that Yudi never cared about his brother's will to be put at stake during Dyut. Also, the hand burning wasn't shown.

The infamous Draupadi scene wherein she says Andhe ka putra andha. 

Can we also include fabricated scenes?

If yes, then that Yuvraj chosing competition was not there in the texts.

Yudhisthir had huge public favour, was worthy of being the Yuvraj and he was chosen without any test as shown in the show.😊

It was shown  uttara    baby died  after birth but  actually uttara bady did not die  

When bhramastra coming to uttara womb  then  Lord Krishna throw sudarshan chakra and cover  womb as shield to protect  baby from bhramastra 

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago

^I think you're talking about Uttara😳

Ya I want to talk about uttara but  don't know how subhadra come in my mind 

This baby dying is unbelievable because if bhramastra really hit   uttara  womb then not only parikshit die but uttara  have also died  but uttara was alive  so death of baby is unbelievable 

Originally posted by AnkitaPurka66

Can we also include fabricated scenes?

If yes, then that Yuvraj chosing competition was not there in the texts.

Yudhisthir had huge public favour, was worthy of being the Yuvraj and he was chosen without any test as shown in the show.😊

Definitely we can. 

Another distortion 

When shree krishna killing putna she sa did not utter  word leave me even gokul wasi did not cremation ritual of pootna  and just went home 

But actually when Lord Krishna killing  pootna   then pootna did said three times  leave me   leave me leave me

And even gokul wise did cremation of pootna   body by cutting her huge body into parts 

And when pootna  body burn it spread sweet fragrance

Shantanu wasn't upset due to Devavrat's vow.

Bhishma fought a king named Salya at the Kashi swayamvar. 

Satyavati's father didn't ask Bhishma to break his vow.

There are countless distortions in this serial.  Just tell me which episode we're on, and I'll list them for that episode here.

If that was a 91-episode serial, a serial explaining the distortions would take 191 episodes! 🤣