Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Meet drabble - Until We Meet Again

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Until We Meet Again 

As the wind blew her thoughts away, Meher slowly came back to her senses and felt reality going through her whole body.

In each corner of her small yet cozy space, she missed her Preet. She reminisces their moments and her heart is longing for him.

The day she will feel his body touching hers, his soul caressing hers, she will feel complete.

The lockdown may have separated the lovers but their hearts beats as one, a beautiful melody that will put Love into shame.

She closed the window and dialled her favourite number…to hear him only…Her love…Forever

dedicated to all Meetians in town and especially Nikhad and Fatima

I checked online for drabble's meaning, the story is not supposed to exceed 100 words... can this piece be considered as one? 

I'm not a writer at all but this concept came into my mind so I thought to write it down lol...

Criticism is welcomed, both positive and negative.

🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Bhai I knew drabble meant short story but i didn't expect something so short 🤔

Neitherless loved it. The dilemma of a lover or wife who has been separated from her better half is beautifully shown. Something a lot can connect to during this time. Thankfully we have phones and video calls too 🤣  

The day she will feel his body touching hers, his soul caressing hers, she will feel complete.

^this line is beautiful. And so much expressed just with this! 

Great work. Write more. And write longer 😆

Sam 

Ro-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very beautiful ❤️

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wow Maria - will chk later 

The edit is fun

AASUS thumbnail