Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Another fabulous chapter... smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

Loved how you made Saavi and Naman have a serious conversation and open their hearts to each other...

The part where you said Naman was sweating profusely and looked as if he was about to have a cardiac arrest cracked me. The part where Saavi told him that it was a date and not a trial too was funny. smiley36

Absolutely loved reading it... smiley27

PS. Sorry couldn't give a long reply as my head is still aching... Courtesy this damn migraine!!! smiley7

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am glad you liked it. Ab sukoon se ja sakti hoon! 😊

This was the only way I could end it. Because I wrote a whole thread for appreciating DilMan and Saavi but they ruined it all within 3 weeks.

So this is my way to keep an open ending for them while not making either of them shallow.

BTW, let me quote Saavi - yeh bhi FF hain, exam nahi ki hamesha detail mein hi likhna padega.

As for now, take care of yourself! Hopefully we'll interact later again. 😊

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am glad you liked it. Ab sukoon se ja sakti hoon! 😊

Kyon? Koi shaq tha ki pasand nahi aayega??? 😆

This was the only way I could end it. Because I wrote a whole thread for appreciating DilMan and Saavi but they ruined it all within 3 weeks.

I agree... This was a fabulous ending.

I remember your thread appreciating DilMan and Saavi...but the makers ruined everything.

Waise bhi, the makers have the habit of ruining everything that we appreciate...

So this is my way to keep an open ending for them while not making either of them shallow.

It's indeed wonderful...

BTW, let me quote Saavi - yeh bhi FF hain, exam nahi ki hamesha detail mein hi likhna padega.

I know that... But kya kare, aadat pad chuki hai long reviews dene ki. To, can't help it. 😆

As for now, take care of yourself! Hopefully we'll interact later again. 😊

Sure... 🤗 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Kyon? Koi shaq tha ki pasand nahi aayega??? 😆

I don't like to be overconfident. 😛 Not necessary that whatever I write will be good. So I am genuinely happy with the end and your reaction. 🤗

Waise bhi, the makers have the habit of ruining everything that we appreciate...

I know that... But kya kare, aadat pad chuki hai long reviews dene ki. To, can't help it. 😆

Okay! 😆

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Nushy, will be reading the chapter soon, am just completing my tribute update, so I can post today, for you, if you are around.

Also Ramadan Mubarak to you.

Aren't PMs working yet?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Ramadan Mubarak!!! 😊

Best of luck with the tribute update. I am here until 10:30 pm (Indian 10 pm). Agar uske andar ho jaye, to main bhi dekh paungi! 😊

I have't tried PMs lately. But got one from Nikki. So I think it's working. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Ramadan Mubarak!!! 😊

Best of luck with the tribute update. I am here until 10:30 pm (Indian 10 pm). Agar uske andar ho jaye, to main bhi dekh paungi! 😊

I have't tried PMs lately. But got one from Nikki. So I think it's working. 

Thanks, 😃

Sure, am almost done. Made more icons, cos gifs and everything some other time, cos getting caps, taking them. Plus with big list, was getting delayed. Ofc 400 epis can't be done in one.

In my gallery will be posting other creations too, which I had posted earlier..

Okay, cool.

Madhura.. thumbnail

Posted in CG, do check.😃

Madhura.. thumbnail

Nushy, this has been a brilliant chapter, way you peeled the layers. The conversation was amazing, and Saavi made it so simple and clear, and way they both sail in same boat, and taking it slow. Giving them a chance and start, than just jump. Great job and end, and story. Thanks for completing it!🤗😃

Cya later, now.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Posted in CG, do check.😃

Done! 👍🏼