Unspoken Words - Three Shots on Nazar (Completed) - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Madhura..

Can understand. Your mother tongue is Bengali right? Still you do follow Ramadan, just wanted to ask.

That's good, don't stress though.

You are welcome!

Yes! But what's my mother tongue has to do with Ramadan? πŸ€“

Ramadan is the holiest month for Muslims and I am a Muslim. Are you confused about anything?

I am not taking stress. Just saying, will be busy many things and told Nikki also that I will take a small leave from forum also. But I'll be back after Eid! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by nushy1995

Yes! But what's my mother tongue has to do with Ramadan? πŸ€“

Ramadan is the holiest month for Muslims and I am a Muslim. Are you confused about anything?

I am not taking stress. Just saying, will be busy many things and told Nikki also that I will take a small leave from forum also. But I'll be back after Eid! πŸ˜Š

I didn't know you are a Muslim and hence I asked you. I do know it's the holiest month.

Sure, got it.

Can totally understand! One thing leads to another. I am quite pissed that I can't put Simran or Aamir's tags because they aren't even listed in IF. So I was just checking which actors are included and saw one of Smita's show's name was PIYA KA GHAR! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ You can totally get my reaction at that point, no?

Piya ka Ghar?? Seriously?? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Khair, coming to CID... Yahan bhi hume disappointment hi mili... Cos the first episode that I opened was Smita Bansal's last episode. Her character died in that episode...

Itna bhi kaafi hain! 

Really???

You could seriously look at their thoda!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Kis mitti se bani ho tum bahen? πŸ€“ πŸ€“ πŸ€“

Well, maybe kisi dusare planet ki mitti se??πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, I have this habit that either I don't watch or if I watch, then I watch with full attention... 

Well, if it really was the case, then I would rather appreciate them. Because family is important. But the relation shared by husband and wife is private. Ved and Gs as elders definitely had right to choose the right girl and everything. But even that right has a limit which it shouldn't cross. 

Whether Ansh would keep his relation with Piya or not, it definitely should have his decision. Family could only state points. But the first right was Ansh's. So I believe, there keeping mum wasn't really bad on their part. 

I agree with you... The relation shared by a husband and wife is a private one and there is a limit which should not be crossed. So,it wasn't really bad on their part.

It's just that their facial expressions were betraying that fact. Cos when I looked carefully, their facial expressions were telling some other story at some instances... I don't know. Maybe it was just a large amount of overthinking on my part or maybe a slight bad shot by them... I can't say.

Piya ka Ghar?? Seriously?? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Yes! I was literally rolling on my bed laughing! πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£

Khair, coming to CID... Yahan bhi hume disappointment hi mili... Cos the first episode that I opened was Smita Bansal's last episode. Her character died in that episode...

Oh boy! Yeh har jagah maar kyun jati hain!!!    

Really???

Yes!

It's just that their facial expressions were betraying that fact. Cos when I looked carefully, their facial expressions were telling some other story at some instances... I don't know. Maybe it was just a large amount of overthinking on my part or maybe a slight bad shot by them... I can't say.

I would say both. Because when we watch any particular scene for the second time, we get to notice a lot. Tum to ho hi GAP, pehli baar mein hi sab notice karti ho.

So it could be that the makers were actually focusing on 3Ds and Ansh's faith on Piya so they didn't really focus much on Gs and their reaction and probably a bad shot too. 

I guess, they were conflicted too because they couldn't support Mo, they saw Piya in her Daivik avatar and then Sarpika avatar, samne se. So there were a lot of thoughts going in their mind and since Ved wasn't there, they couldn't follow anyone. In heart they knew Piya was innocent. When Ansh said it, they supported him. 

Yes! I was literally rolling on my bed laughing! πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£

I am laughing even now... πŸ€£

Oh boy! Yeh har jagah maar kyun jati hain!!!    

Seriously yaar!!!   

And I got really emotional when her character died...saving the lives of hundreds of people...

But dude!!! What an episode!!! I have watched three episodes till now and am searching for the other episodes...

Yes!

Chalo theek hai... When you come back after Eid, uske baad dekha jayega... 

But yes, could you please PM me the suggestion? Or the basic plot on which you want me to write?? So that if I write, it can be ready before you come back?

I would say both. Because when we watch any particular scene for the second time, we get to notice a lot. Tum to ho hi GAP, pehli baar mein hi sab notice karti ho.

GAP?? You called me a GAP!!! 

Ye to bahut galat baat hoing!!! πŸ€£

But yes, baat to sach hai... I notice everything in the first time itself... πŸ˜†

So it could be that the makers were actually focusing on 3Ds and Ansh's faith on Piya so they didn't really focus much on Gs and their reaction and probably a bad shot too. 

Well I agree... Most probably it was the case. Because they had highlighted Mo spewing venom against Pia regarding her hiding her Sarpika truth, that they had brought her in their house considering that she was a Daivik but she wasn't... And then Ansh taking her side that even if this was the case, she still was trying to help them and that she could easily have kept her truth hidden but she didn't. 

I guess they were most probably highlighting the MoAnsh convo cos they didn't even make Pia say anything in her defence.

So yes, they didn't focus much on the others... Aur karte bhi kyon? Ved jo nahi thi scene main!!!

Also, their reaction might have been a bad shot...as they were not being focused on.

I guess, they were conflicted too because they couldn't support Mo, they saw Piya in her Daivik avatar and then Sarpika avatar, samne se. So there were a lot of thoughts going in their mind and since Ved wasn't there, they couldn't follow anyone. In heart they knew Piya was innocent. When Ansh said it, they supported him. 

Of course they were conflicted... 

Just the issue I had was that their facial expressions were saying just the opposite thing...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

Seriously yaar!!!   

And I got really emotional when her character died...saving the lives of hundreds of people...

At least she died as a hero! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

But dude!!! What an episode!!! I have watched three episodes till now and am searching for the other episodes...

I am glad you liked it so much!

But yes, could you please PM me the suggestion? Or the basic plot on which you want me to write?? So that if I write, it can be ready before you come back?

Well, I would want Piya to step up and blast Ved for undermining her parents' authority. Ansh would definitely get shocked but Piya should roast him too saying if Ved is important for him then DivNish is for her and she could die for him or wait for him for the rest of her life but she would never go against her parents nor will let anyone insult them or undermine their authority. I would also love it if she brings up the incident of Ansh's Mehendi ceremony and points out Ved's hypocrisy that she only wants a Daivik and nothing else. What would she do if Ansh loved Piya but she wasn't a Daivik, would she really come with marriage proposal? - I would want Piya to ask all these questions.  

GAP?? You called me a GAP!!! 

Pyaar se bola hain! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

BTW, my story is completed now. You can read the last part whenever you are free. 

Plus, today is my last day on IF before Eid. So if you need any help related to your stories, you can email me. πŸ˜Š

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

ok 

Edited by Hallyumint - 3 years ago

Sorry yaar!! Couldn't come here earlier... These medicines seriously!!! 

At least she died as a hero! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Yeah!!! She died as a hero...

I am glad you liked it so much!

Yup, it was really an interesting one...

Well, I would want Piya to step up and blast Ved for undermining her parents' authority. Ansh would definitely get shocked but Piya should roast him too saying if Ved is important for him then DivNish is for her and she could die for him or wait for him for the rest of her life but she would never go against her parents nor will let anyone insult them or undermine their authority. I would also love it if she brings up the incident of Ansh's Mehendi ceremony and points out Ved's hypocrisy that she only wants a Daivik and nothing else. What would she do if Ansh loved Piya but she wasn't a Daivik, would she really come with marriage proposal? - I would want Piya to ask all these questions.  

Interesting... I'll try to pen down something till you return.

If not, to discuss kar lenge...

Pyaar se bola hain! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

BTW, my story is completed now. You can read the last part whenever you are free. 

Yeah... I'll just do that.

Plus, today is my last day on IF before Eid. So if you need any help related to your stories, you can email me. πŸ˜Š

Usme there is a slight problem... My phone got formatted and the Gmail too... To your email ID is lost. 

Could you email me once again so that I can save your ID somewhere?

Interesting... I'll try to pen down something till you return.

If not, to discuss kar lenge...

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Could you email me once again so that I can save your ID somewhere?

Okay! I'll send you an email later at night. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Hallyumint

I like your take on NaSa. In the serial they really rushed this so great to see you take the slow route here.

It’s beautifully penned Nushy πŸ‘

I am glad you liked it! πŸ˜Š