Unspoken Words - Three Shots on Nazar (Completed) - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Ummm... Sochna padega.

Even I want to roast her for her audacity...

Yahoooooooooo!!!   

I was more confused by the reaction of the Gs... Till Ansh was silent, they were repeatedly questioning Pia as to how can a Daivik be a Sarpika etc. But the moment Ansh took Pia's side in front of Mo, they also came out in her support... To, ye thoda sa ajeeb laga tha.

Well, I have forgotten what their reaction was there, so can't really say anything. But usually, they are the type of people who prefers to follow someone else's lead. Be it Shekhar, Chaitaly or Avinash - even if at some points they were speaking sense, they never stood up for their selves too and it was always like Ved Knows The Best!!! So obviously once Ansh supported Piya, again they joined him and accepted her. 

This was something I really loved about IPN. While the Dadi was the head of the family and everyone loved and feared her, they did have their own thinking ability. Like at the very end when Iccha's identity was revealed, even though Appu had to beg his parents and reveal all the incidents where she saved them, the family members too, acknowledged it and supported her in front of Dadi. But in pretty much every track Gs needed some proof or affirmation from Ved while Piya was questioned again and again. The only saving grace was Ansh despite being a Ved-Bhakt, considered Piya's opinion too and would discuss with her openly. 

Tab nahi thi... Abhi hain. ðŸ˜†

😆

Originally posted by nushy1995

Oh that! Yes!

But these days I try to keep the incidents as similar as possible. I once wrote a FF on AaRa and it was completely my story. But later when I read it, I felt like it was just a random story where the hero's name is Aryan and heroine's Aradhya. 

So after that, I have tried not to deviate much from the original series while writing FF. ðŸ˜Š

Yes.

Ohh!

Definitely, but sometimes you should not create more AUs cos heartbreak becomes more, team didn't even do a quarter of it.

Originally posted by Madhura..

Definitely, but sometimes you should not create more AUs cos heartbreak becomes more, team didn't even do a quarter of it.

Huh! ðŸ˜²

Well, for me it's the other way around as I keep thinking about an AU where we got what we wanted.

But I get your point too! 

Don't worry! This was the last plot that they didn't finish properly. So I think this is it! ðŸ˜Š

Huh! ðŸ˜²

Well, for me it's the other way around as I keep thinking about an AU where we got what we wanted.

But I get your point too! 

Don't worry! This was the last plot that they didn't finish properly. So I think this is it! ðŸ˜Š

I have these two perspectives, think like you too.

But then as I said, too. Thanks for understanding.

No, no. You could definitely write more.

Also I feel you have a great flow of writing, so you should create your OS or story, with totally new characters. It will be a good challenge too, just a suggestion.

That's a really big compliment coming from you. ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ

About writing, I am quite lazy and also the type of person who gets too engrossed in anything once I start it. So with studies and everything, I don't usually get proper time to brainstorm because I don't really want to write anything just for the sake of it.

In fact, all the stories I have published here, it actually took a lot of effort no matter how short the stories were.

I think the only reason I could write so many things is because due to lockdown I am getting much free time.

So I think it's next to impossible that I might right something on my own. As for FFs, currently I am clueless but if I ever come up with anything, then I'll definitely write it. ðŸ˜Š

Sorry... Couldn't come here earlier. Actually a found a couple of old Smita Bansal's episodes of CID and itne excited ho gaye ki bas dekhne baith gaye... Although, quite a number of them are still left...

And then I forgot the time. ðŸ˜†

Yahoooooooooo!!!   

Itna khush mat ho behen... Abhi sirf sochenge bola hai. Haan nahi bola hai... ðŸ˜†

Well, I have forgotten what their reaction was there, so can't really say anything. But usually, they are the type of people who prefers to follow someone else's lead. Be it Shekhar, Chaitaly or Avinash - even if at some points they were speaking sense, they never stood up for their selves too and it was always like Ved Knows The Best!!! So obviously once Ansh supported Piya, again they joined him and accepted her. 

Well, as you know I am aadat se majboor of noticing everything so, I was ghurofying the manhoos thobdes of the entire family... Isiliye, I noticed the expressions on their thobdes.

Initially, their faces bore the expressions of shock and disbelief. Uske baad, they never spoke a word when Mo was spewing venom against Pia. But the moment Ansh took Pia's side, they were like 'Bilkul theek kaha tumne Ansh.'

So, for a second it seemed as if they were waiting for Ansh's decision...

Anyways, I agree with you... They never stood up for themselves. It was always 'Ved knows the best' and the entire family blindly following her...

This was something I really loved about IPN. While the Dadi was the head of the family and everyone loved and feared her, they did have their own thinking ability. Like at the very end when Iccha's identity was revealed, even though Appu had to beg his parents and reveal all the incidents where she saved them, the family members too, acknowledged it and supported her in front of Dadi. But in pretty much every track Gs needed some proof or affirmation from Ved while Piya was questioned again and again. The only saving grace was Ansh despite being a Ved-Bhakt, considered Piya's opinion too and would discuss with her openly. 

Agree completely... In almost every track, it looked as if the Gs were waiting for Ved's final word to support Pia. 

But yes, this was indeed a saving grace that Ansh despite being a Ved-bhakt, considered Pia's opinion too.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

That's a really big compliment coming from you. ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ

About writing, I am quite lazy and also the type of person who gets too engrossed in anything once I start it. So with studies and everything, I don't usually get proper time to brainstorm because I don't really want to write anything just for the sake of it.

In fact, all the stories I have published here, it actually took a lot of effort no matter how short the stories were.

I think the only reason I could write so many things is because due to lockdown I am getting much free time.

So I think it's next to impossible that I might right something on my own. As for FFs, currently I am clueless but if I ever come up with anything, then I'll definitely write it. ðŸ˜Š

Indeed!!

Well yes, but now you have time, so you could try. You can start planning at least.

Can totally understand, reflects too. Great to know.

Yes.

As I said, start planning, a small OS would do too. Ofc whenever you get mood and time.

Actually! Ramadan is starting in a couple of days and I intend to utilize this holy month as much as I could. So will get busy within a few days.

Actually that's the main reason I am trying really hard to post the last chapter by now because I hate to keep readers waiting.

But let's see if I can come up with anything in the future! ðŸ˜Š

Thanks for the inspiration though! ðŸ¤—

Actually! Ramadan is starting in a couple of days and I intend to utilize this holy month as much as I could. So will get busy within a few days.

Actually that's the main reason I am trying really hard to post the last chapter by now because I hate to keep readers waiting.

But let's see if I can come up with anything in the future! ðŸ˜Š

Thanks for the inspiration though! ðŸ¤—

Can understand. Your mother tongue is Bengali right? Still you do follow Ramadan, just wanted to ask.

That's good, don't stress though.

You are welcome!

Sorry... Couldn't come here earlier. Actually a found a couple of old Smita Bansal's episodes of CID and itne excited ho gaye ki bas dekhne baith gaye... Although, quite a number of them are still left...

And then I forgot the time. ðŸ˜†

Can totally understand! One thing leads to another. I am quite pissed that I can't put Simran or Aamir's tags because they aren't even listed in IF. So I was just checking which actors are included and saw one of Smita's show's name was PIYA KA GHAR! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ You can totally get my reaction at that point, no?

Itna khush mat ho behen... Abhi sirf sochenge bola hai. Haan nahi bola hai... ðŸ˜†

Itna bhi kaafi hain! 

Well, as you know I am aadat se majboor of noticing everything so, I was ghurofying the manhoos thobdes of the entire family... Isiliye, I noticed the expressions on their thobdes.

You could seriously look at their thoda!!! ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² Kis mitti se bani ho tum bahen? ðŸ¤“ ðŸ¤“ ðŸ¤“

Initially, their faces bore the expressions of shock and disbelief. Uske baad, they never spoke a word when Mo was spewing venom against Pia. But the moment Ansh took Pia's side, they were like 'Bilkul theek kaha tumne Ansh.'

So, for a second it seemed as if they were waiting for Ansh's decision...

Well, if it really was the case, then I would rather appreciate them. Because family is important. But the relation shared by husband and wife is private. Ved and Gs as elders definitely had right to choose the right girl and everything. But even that right has a limit which it shouldn't cross. 

Whether Ansh would keep his relation with Piya or not, it definitely should have his decision. Family could only state points. But the first right was Ansh's. So I believe, there keeping mum wasn't really bad on their part.