Posted: 4 years ago

Couldn't agree more. 🤗

BTW, I have uploaded the second chapter. 😎

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

The Broken Tape Recorder is backkk!!!

Awesome as usual... smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

Absolutely loved Pia and Saavi's interaction... Loved how Pia explained everything to her. Also, loved how she acknowledged that she should have confronted Ansh so that neither would have Adi been left alone nor Ansh would have missed Pari's childhood.

A special mention to this part:

“I blame it on your close proximity with Vedeshree auntie. After all, she seems to have done her PhD with distinction on HOW TO FIX MARRIAGE BETWEEN WRONG PEOPLE. I don't know what you are aiming for but you surely have earned a diploma by staying with her. Your idea of road trip and the resultant battle with Van-Vetals proves how much you have learned from her on disastrous matchmaking.” 

This part was EPIC!!! smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

But it was also true... All this was due to the side effects of living with a Chalta Phirta Marriage Bureau...

And this one too: 

“I know she had her reasons but seriously di! The way she was talking to maa and became hyper, I felt she might set fire in the hall itself and orchestrate your wedding.” 

I can never forget how Ved was ready to get Piansh married without Pia's parents' consent... I am still angry with her for this.

Loved how Pia guided Saavi to take the decision regarding her future... Kaash show main bhi aisa kuch milta!!! 

And loved the light hearted ending with both the sisters enjoying the cushion fight...

Loved reading it... smiley27 smiley27 smiley27

Waiting for the next part...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The Broken Tape Recorder is backkk!!! 

😆 😆 😆

Awesome as usual... smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

Thanks dear! 😊

Absolutely loved Pia and Saavi's interaction... Loved how Pia explained everything to her. Also, loved how she acknowledged that she should have confronted Ansh so that neither would have Adi been left alone nor Ansh would have missed Pari's childhood.

I genuinely have an issue with this plot. 🥱

Just like it's impossible to forget Ansh's 180 degree flip, post leap and later at particular tracks I hated Piya's gut as a mother. Well, I can overlook those too because it was a way to show MoVedRi glorification and Adi was neglected.

But Piya's decision to leave Adi because he would eventually forget her was even worse than what Ansh did to her. I can never get over the scene where the little one was crying holding her pallu! 🥺 🥺 🥺 😭 😭 😭

Even if Ansh proved to be a horrible husband and she didn't return, both the kids deserved their parents. 

I feel for Adi more because Pari never even saw Ansh but Adi was accustomed to Piya. So it's impossible to forgive her for the blunder she caused there. 😡 😡 😡

So I had to roast her!!! 😡 😡 😡

A special mention to this part:

“I blame it on your close proximity with Vedeshree auntie. After all, she seems to have done her PhD with distinction on HOW TO FIX MARRIAGE BETWEEN WRONG PEOPLE. I don't know what you are aiming for but you surely have earned a diploma by staying with her. Your idea of road trip and the resultant battle with Van-Vetals proves how much you have learned from her on disastrous matchmaking.” 

This part was EPIC!!! smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

I knew you would start dancing when you read this para. 😉 In fact, I was laughing while writing this portion thinking about all the times we roasted Ved for her attempts to fix Ansh's marriage. 

And this one too: 

“I know she had her reasons but seriously di! The way she was talking to maa and became hyper, I felt she might set fire in the hall itself and orchestrate your wedding.” 

I can never forget how Ved was ready to get Piansh married without Pia's parents' consent... I am still angry with her for this.

I wanted to Garofy her in Zameen in that scene. 😡 😡 😡 That's why I was never a fan of her love for Piya because she just needed the Daivik for Ansh's safety. If she hadn't witnessed the black shadow getting removed from Ansh's photo, I have serious doubt that she would let Piya stay in the house knowing she had become a Sarpika. 😡 😡 😡

Loved how Pia guided Saavi to take the decision regarding her future... Kaash show main bhi aisa kuch milta!!! 

Yup! One of my dil ke armaan jo adhure hi reh gaye! 😭 😭 😭 To socha ki yaha puri kar le. 😎

And loved the light hearted ending with both the sisters enjoying the cushion fight...

😊

Loved reading it... smiley27 smiley27 smiley27

Thanks! 😃 ❤️

Waiting for the next part...

Hopefully I'll end it by tomorrow! 😎

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Again it's written quite well, good conversation, insights. Few different things, but it's good to see discussions. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Again it's written quite well, good conversation, insights. Few different things, but it's good to see discussions. 

I am glad you liked it. 😊

Let's just say, the suggestion you gave me that I should write on Piya-Saavi; finally found something where I could insert that. 😎

But didn't quite understand what you meant by - few different things. 😳

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Thanks dear! 😊

Most welcome... 🤗

I genuinely have an issue with this plot. 🥱

Just like it's impossible to forget Ansh's 180 degree flip, post leap and later at particular tracks I hated Piya's gut as a mother. Well, I can overlook those too because it was a way to show MoVedRi glorification and Adi was neglected.

But Piya's decision to leave Adi because he would eventually forget her was even worse than what Ansh did to her. I can never get over the scene where the little one was crying holding her pallu! 🥺 🥺 🥺 😭 😭 😭

Even if Ansh proved to be a horrible husband and she didn't return, both the kids deserved their parents. 

I feel for Adi more because Pari never even saw Ansh but Adi was accustomed to Piya. So it's impossible to forgive her for the blunder she caused there. 😡 😡 😡

So I had to roast her!!! 😡 😡 😡

Agree completely with you... Even I had this issue.

And you did an excellent job in roasting her...

I knew you would start dancing when you read this para. 😉 In fact, I was laughing while writing this portion thinking about all the times we roasted Ved for her attempts to fix Ansh's marriage. 

Of course!! I was actually laughing while reading that part... Couldn't dance because my maa was sitting in front of me...

Yeah!!! Ved and her numerous attempts to fix Ansh's marriage or organise a marriage... Be it Ansh, Rishi or Pia. 

A Chalta Phirta Marriage Bureau indeed!!!

I wanted to Garofy her in Zameen in that scene. 😡 😡 😡 That's why I was never a fan of her love for Piya because she just needed the Daivik for Ansh's safety. If she hadn't witnessed the black shadow getting removed from Ansh's photo, I have serious doubt that she would let Piya stay in the house knowing she had become a Sarpika. 😡 😡 😡

Same here... Even I wanted to get into the screen and throttle her with my own hands... She was ready to get Piansh married with full authority as if Nishant and Divya don't matter at all!!! You know what, at this point I was so annoyed that I almost penned down one OS on Pia refusing for the marriage giving the reason that she won't do anything against her parents' wishes...

Even I was never a fan of her love for Pia. She was only and only interested in the Daivik... I said this once earlier too: what if Ansh would have fallen in love with Pia but she wouldn't have been a Daivik? Would she have allowed the marriage to take place?

That black smoke vanishing scene... She herself said that Ansh was safe because he had a Daivik in his life. Yet when the truth was revealed, the CVs again made her Ultra Mahaan by making her say that she already knew this truth and she doesn't have any problem...

Yup! One of my dil ke armaan jo adhure hi reh gaye! 😭 😭 😭 To socha ki yaha puri kar le. 😎

Haan... Show main to Dil ke saare armaan Patal Ketki main neh gaye...

Thanks! 😃 ❤️

🤗

Hopefully I'll end it by tomorrow! 😎

Woohooo!!!! Me dancing...  🥳

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Of course!! I was actually laughing while reading that part... Couldn't dance because my maa was sitting in front of me...

Humare mataye hamesha galat time pe hi samne hote hain! 😆 I was smiling while writing and my mother noticed it. The way she ghurofied me! 🤣 🤣 🤣

A Chalta Phirta Marriage Bureau indeed!!!

Emoji that can slightly describe her - 🥳  

Same here... Even I wanted to get into the screen and throttle her with my own hands... She was ready to get Piansh married with full authority as if Nishant and Divya don't matter at all!!! You know what, at this point I was so annoyed that I almost penned down one OS on Pia refusing for the marriage giving the reason that she won't do anything against her parents' wishes...

Exactly!!! Who the f*** gave her the authority to take undermine Piya's parents' authority? I definitely liked Ansh there because he stood there like a shareef guy and Nishant became the buffer when Divya said yes. I also liked that Piya was firmly standing with her family - from attacking Ansh to choosing Divya over him to silently supporting that she loved him but not without Divya's consent.

This is something I think should be highlighted in shows. Many times there are movies where heroes/heroines elope and we say - how much they love each other! But now when I think about it, a person who can go against his/her own family, is he/she trustworthy? Sure, there are some exceptions but I am talking in general. If not both the parents, at least either of them or someone elder from the family - we should put that much effort at least right?

BTW, now I kind of want you to write the OS and roast Ved for her audacity! 

Even I was never a fan of her love for Pia. She was only and only interested in the Daivik... I said this once earlier too: what if Ansh would have fallen in love with Pia but she wouldn't have been a Daivik? Would she have allowed the marriage to take place?

I had the same question. I was quite scared about Ansh's reaction too as Piya couldn't save his darling Ved mata. Specially in the previous episode, he did roast her for not trying. But I was pleasantly surprised when his emotion didn't change after the revelation. Because, as much as I hate him yelling at Piya, can't blame him for losing it as his mother was in serous condition. Knowing Piya, she would react worse. 

But then they had to make it all about Ved and PiyAnsh went in BG as usual. 

Woohooo!!!! Me dancing...  🥳

Auntie samne nahi hai kya? 😉 😛

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I am glad you liked it. 😊

Let's just say, the suggestion you gave me that I should write on Piya-Saavi; finally found something where I could insert that. 😎

But didn't quite understand what you meant by - few different things. 😳

Great you could utilise it.

As in writing AU for most plots, there are all different things right? 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Humare mataye hamesha galat time pe hi samne hote hain! 😆 I was smiling while writing and my mother noticed it. The way she ghurofied me! 🤣 🤣 🤣

I agree... Humari maataye humesha galat time par saamne hoti hain. 😆

Emoji that can slightly describe her - 🥳  

😆 😆 😆

Haan... Can be used.

Exactly!!! Who the f*** gave her the authority to take undermine Piya's parents' authority? I definitely liked Ansh there because he stood there like a shareef guy and Nishant became the buffer when Divya said yes. I also liked that Piya was firmly standing with her family - from attacking Ansh to choosing Divya over him to silently supporting that she loved him but not without Divya's consent.

Agree completely!!! No one gave her the authority to undermine Pia's parents' authority. Even I liked Ansh there as he stood there silently like a total shareef guy...and Nishant became the buffer when Divya said 'Yes' for the marriage.

I too liked Pia there... She was firmly standing with her family. She even attacked Ansh while trying to find out about Divya's whereabouts from Mo. And she silently supported that she loved him but did not say anything.

This is something I think should be highlighted in shows. Many times there are movies where heroes/heroines elope and we say - how much they love each other! But now when I think about it, a person who can go against his/her own family, is he/she trustworthy? Sure, there are some exceptions but I am talking in general. If not both the parents, at least either of them or someone elder from the family - we should put that much effort at least right?

You are absolutely correct... I agree with everything you said.

BTW, now I kind of want you to write the OS and roast Ved for her audacity! 

Ummm... Sochna padega.

Even I want to roast her for her audacity...

I had the same question. I was quite scared about Ansh's reaction too as Piya couldn't save his darling Ved mata. Specially in the previous episode, he did roast her for not trying. But I was pleasantly surprised when his emotion didn't change after the revelation. Because, as much as I hate him yelling at Piya, can't blame him for losing it as his mother was in serous condition. Knowing Piya, she would react worse. 

Even I was scared about Ansh's reaction. In the, I was half expecting him to lash out at her for hiding the Sarpika truth and not being able to save Ved. But I was surprised when he actually supported her in front of Mo... 

I agree... Even I was annoyed at Ansh for yelling at Pia but then, we can't blame him as his mother was in a serious situation.

I was more confused by the reaction of the Gs... Till Ansh was silent, they were repeatedly questioning Pia as to how can a Daivik be a Sarpika etc. But the moment Ansh took Pia's side in front of Mo, they also came out in her support... To, ye thoda sa ajeeb laga tha.

But then they had to make it all about Ved and PiyAnsh went in BG as usual. 

Of course!!! Ultimately, it has to be about Ved only with Piansh in the BG as usual... 

Auntie samne nahi hai kya? 😉 😛

Tab nahi thi... Abhi hain. 😆

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Great you could utilise it.

As in writing AU for most plots, there are all different things right? 

Oh that! Yes!

But these days I try to keep the incidents as similar as possible. I once wrote a FF on AaRa and it was completely my story. But later when I read it, I felt like it was just a random story where the hero's name is Aryan and heroine's Aradhya. 

So after that, I have tried not to deviate much from the original series while writing FF. 😊