Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Me too! 🤗 Nalayek writers! 🤬

The makers showed their nalayaki in each and every thing except MoVedRi and before the six year leap, Adi's over glorification. Is mamle main kabhi bhi nalayaki nahi dikhayi makers ne!!! 🤬

Yayyy!!!! 🥳   🥳

Dil garden garden hoing...

🤣 🤣 🤣

Why are you laughing???

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

The makers showed their nalayaki in each and every thing except MoVedRi and before the six year leap, Adi's over glorification. Is mamle main kabhi bhi nalayaki nahi dikhayi makers ne!!! 🤬

Nope! MoVedRi was the epitome of their NALAYEKI. Personally I had issue with Adi being the ultimate savior or giving life to Tara but let's face it, you can't expect DD's kid to be normal. It was bound that we would get a mischievous kid and all the scenes were actually great except from the aforementioned two or three incidents. But MoVedRi specially Pari was the worst. I was watching Dev track a couple of days ago and her audacity just made me want to smack the kid. Kid behaving over their age is never cute and these are the ones that grows up to be Badtameez whose parents never correct them. It's a fact, seen it. 

Why are you laughing???

I told you! I absolutely loved the language! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Nope! MoVedRi was the epitome of their NALAYEKI. Personally I had issue with Adi being the ultimate savior or giving life to Tara but let's face it, you can't expect DD's kid to be normal. It was bound that we would get a mischievous kid and all the scenes were actually great except from the aforementioned two or three incidents. But MoVedRi specially Pari was the worst. I was watching Dev track a couple of days ago and her audacity just made me want to smack the kid. Kid behaving over their age is never cute and these are the ones that grows up to be Badtameez whose parents never correct them. It's a fact, seen it. 

No not that way... I agree with you that the makers were absolutely nalayaks with MoVedRi.

What I am trying to say is that the makers left no stone unturned to irritate us with MoVedRi over glorification and they did not do any nalayaki while doing this... means in logon ne MoVedRi, especially Pari ke over glorification main koi galti se mistake bhi nahi ki... But they did not show the things which we wanted to see and they were absolute nalayaks in that respect.

I told you! I absolutely loved the language! 🤣 🤣 🤣

So you are laughing?? Ye bahut galat baat hoing... 😆

Aur agar aisi baat hoing to hum isi language main baat karing...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Thanks dear!

To ek baar like bhi kar dijiye! 😛

Done!! Sincere apologies, had missed.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

No not that way... Yes, the makers were absolutely nalayaks with MoVedRi.

What I am trying to say is that the makers left no stone unturned to irritate us with MoVedRi over glorification and they did not do any nalayaki while doing this... means in logon ne MoVedRi, especially Pari ke over glorification main koi galti se mistake bhi nahi ki... But they did not show the things which we wanted to see and they were absolute nalayaks in that respect.

Here I totally agree with you! They went out of their way to highlight these three and irritated the crap out of us while there were other characters and plots that we wanted to be explored. Makers can't always fulfill audiences' demand and I am okay with that. But it was total idiocy on their part that they kept highlighting the wrong characters when audiences made it clear multiple times about their preference. And it's not that they chose the logical route.  

Khair choro! Iss baat pe humne already kitaab likh li hain! To abhi ke liye jaane dete hain!

So you are laughing?? Ye bahut galat baat hoing... 😆

Okay. Phir galat baat nahi kareging! 😉

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Done!! Sincere apologies, had missed.

No need to apologize dear! 🤗 But you know, it feel great to get some likes. 😛

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Okay guys! 

I am feeling sleepy. I am gonna go now. Let's continue our discussion tomorrow. 😊

Good night! 🤗

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

No need to apologize dear! 🤗 But you know, it feel great to get some likes. 😛

Indeed.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Sorry yaar!! Couldn't reply yesterday... Actually, I found a few episodes of one of my most favourite shows and I just got lost while watching it...

Here I totally agree with you! They went out of their way to highlight these three and irritated the crap out of us while there were other characters and plots that we wanted to be explored. Makers can't always fulfill audiences' demand and I am okay with that. But it was total idiocy on their part that they kept highlighting the wrong characters when audiences made it clear multiple times about their preference. And it's not that they chose the logical route.  

Agree completely... They just went out of their way to highlight these three and irritated the crap out of us. There were several other characters and plots that they could have explored but naah!!! They were hell bent on focusing on these three only... 

Yes, even I am fine with the fact that makers can't always fulfill the audience's demands but when the audience continuously keep on making it clear about their preferences and still the makers don't try to understand, then it is sheer idiocy. 

Khair choro! Iss baat pe humne already kitaab likh li hain! To abhi ke liye jaane dete hain!

I agree... Is baat par already hum log ek poori book likh chuke hain...

Okay. Phir galat baat nahi kareging! 😉

Agar kar bhi leying to aapko kaun roking?? 😉

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I have uploaded the second part! 😊